He's Ripped?

Who's the Man?

You clenched your chest. It felt as if it was going to jump out of your chest. Much to your surprise you were flustered. You had no real intimacy with boys before, everytime you hug with your friends it was only considered as a "man-hug". Maybe this is what it feels like for a normal girl?

 

Still,

you couldn't just let the joke pass,

 

you raise your hand at Byunghun, who closed his eyes to prepare himself. But then you felt guilty at the bruises that you've already given him. Instead of hitting him, you just flicked the bruise on his forehead. He winced.

 

"Do that again and I'll kill you." You said in a deep threatening tone.

 

"Y-yes."

 

Then suddenly. You noticed two girls looking at both of you strangely, giggling and such. 

 

"So this is what gay love is." one wispered into the other's ear. You looked at Byunghun, apparently he heard it too. You both looked at each other, he knew exactly what you would do. He suddenly grabbed your hand and dragged you as far away from the girls as possible. Surprisingly, he was pretty strong and was fast.

 

You yanked your arm free, panting. "Come on! I wasn't going to beat them up or anything."

He practically looked unfazed by the running. "Let it go." 

 

"Tsk,. .whatever." You pouted. Do I REALLY look that much like a guy? Well, when you were younger, you actually really didn't mind being mistaken for a guy. But as you got older, you started getting a bit sensitive about that subject. I wish I can revert back to not caring. . T,T

---------------------------------------------

 

It was already night time, and you were roaming the streets, normally, girls would be scared of this, but this was practically your turf. You walked along proudly, grinning when you saw a few members of small-time gangs whimpering at the sight of you. You were probably quite known in the streets, and you couldn't help being proud of it. But still, you couldn't get rid of your bad mood. The never ending dates pissed you off. Girls thought you were gay. And most of all, that confusing feeling you felt from Byunghun's not-so-funny joke. Frankly, you just wanted to smash something.

 

Then you saw Boyfriend from a distance. 

 

"Hey guys!" You called out.

 

They quickly came towards you. "Hey Rinji! what's up! its been ages when we saw each other."

 

"Hahaha, do you really miss me that much that 5 days seems like ages to you?" you teased. They chuckled. Suddenly, Youngmin hugged you from behind. "Missed you noona." he said. You pondered, these kinds of hugs didn't affect you at all. But when Byunghun just suddenly came closer, you felt as if you couldn't breathe.

UGH!. .whatever just forget about it Rinji.

 

"Yo, what up." you said giving him a high five. You looked behind them and whispered. "Is Minwoo here?"

 

"No, he's back at his apartment sleeping, said he was tired."

 

Your eyes sparkled. YES!.

"Hey guys, why don't we blow off some steam." your proposed. Since Minwoo's not here, you guys can finally fight.

 

You'd like to say that your purpose for fighting bad guys is purely noble, but you also do it to let out stress. It's kinda freaky, but fighting actually relaxes you. Hey, at least it's more productive than just randomly smashing things.

 

 Boyfriend looked at each other happily. It was clear that they wanted to let out their stress too. Hyunseong cracked his knuckles, next to you, he was probably the most aggressive of the group. 

 

"We're in"

 

You quietly lurch around the dark alleys. Searching for targets. Then we heard the whimpering of a girl. "Please, th-this is all the money I have." The girl soflty begged. Her begging was muffled by luminous laughs of about 4 men. "Hey, If you won't cough up your cash, we will be forced to cut up your pretty little face."

 

BINGO. perfect. .>:)

 

You and boyfriend look at each other, smiling. It wasn't your style to pick on smaller groups, but it was the best opportunity you had. You crept up silently, revealing yourself slowly to the 4 muggers, . The girl looked at you and gestured you to call for help, trying not to let the muggers notice you. But you were the next best thing next to the police.

 

You chuckled, making the muggers finally take notice of you. 

 

"Hey guys, what do you say to leaving the girl alone before I beat you up?" you say frankly, with a smug smile on your face.

 

The muggers paused for a second before laughing hysterically. They looked about in their late twenties with bulky bodies and uglier than ugly faces. Why don't these people just get REAL jobs. 

 

The biggest and tallest of the muggers cam towards you.

"Hey, joking's not going to get you anywhere missy." he said threateningly. "But if you really think for one second that one little girl could take us out, you're out of your mind."

 

You smiled, a bit happy that they didn't recognize you so that they wouldn't run away. Seeing you smile, a flash of anger appeared on his face,

 

"What you smilin' about B**ch??!" he said, raising his hand to touch your shoulder. Before he could touch you, you quickly grab his hand and give twist it around.

 

You chuckled darkly "I never joke." 

He tried to punch you with your free hand, but you were too fast, you twisted the entire arm to lift him up for a body throw. The sound of the huge thump caused by his huge body reverberated throughout the alley.When they saw the biggest of them lying unconscious on the ground, the other three look stunned for a second,  then they charged at you. The girl took this an opportunity to escape. Gee, thanks -.-

 

They tried to hit your with jabs but you dodge them with ease. One managed to kick you on the side of your waist but you quickly brushed it off by spinning his leg, making him twirl towards the ground.  Another one charged with a knife, flailing wildly, but it was useless for him because you gave him a karate chop in back of his neck, making him immediately unconscious. 

 

The last one looked at you. He mumbled something under his breathe, "Sh-she's as strong as the pink poodle." he mumbled. He begged you to let him go. You didn't. But you were nice enough to only punch him in the gut quickly, making him unconscious in a not-so-painful way.

 

Pink poodle, what kind of intimidating nickname is that for a gang member?? LOL

Then you pondered. . hmm, . a poodle,. .you remembered Byunghun's hair. You cringed at the impossibility of the idea. He'd probably cry before even getting into a fight.

 

Boyfriend emerged at the alley, staring sympathetically at the four unconscious men lying on the damp pavement. 

 

"Hey, what happened on "Fighting together"?" Kwangmin reminded.

"Awww!. .you didn't leave some for us!" Hyunseung whined.

 

"Poor, poor men. So weak" Jeongmin said poking one of the men's eye. Making him wince even though unconscious.

 

"Hey they were  lucky. I didn't even break a bone or anything." you defended. "If it was completely up to me, they'd forever be in stretchers."

-----------------------------------

 

You were on your way home, and boy were you in a good mood.

 

Oh yeah! beat up about 12 men afterwards.

 

You know that you're freaky sick for being happy after beating up people, but it's a great feeling that you rid the world of 12 criminals, well temporarily. You never let Boyfriend accompany you on your way home, to keep your mansion a secret.

 

You opened the door. only to be greeted by your mother. She looked at you sternly. If looks could kill, you'd be dead by now.

"Why are you so late?"

 

"I-I got lost."

 

She scratched her head harshly , obviously not buying your excuse, endangering her perfect curls. You saw her mumbling something that calmed her down. Then she just sighed.

 

"Byunghun's upstairs."

 

Your eyes widened "WHAT??" you screeched. They were now making you guys sleep in the same ROOM??

 

"Don't worry, I won't make you sleep with him or anything." She said bluntly, making you shiver at the thought. . EwI'll die first.

 

Apparently, he was asked (forced) here by your mom so he could eat dinner with you, but since you didn't come home 'til now, he was forced to spend the night. 

 

You quickly go upstairs. Then you heard, thumping sounds coming from one of the guest rooms.

 

. . .Byunghun?

 

You open the door slightly, making sure to keep quiet, so he won't notice you. Then you saw the strangest sight ever,.

 

B-byunghun's RIPPED!!! 0@0

 

You saw him only wearing a white wifebeater and sweatpants. Despite his apparently skinny physique, he had toned lean muscles. The most shocking part was. He was doing 1 arm push ups. Up-side-down.

 

E-Even I can't do that! (Tried many times but failed after doing 1)

 

He was sweating, making his hair damp and ruffled. His brows was furrowed with concentration.  He didn't even wear glasses. He winced, signifying that he was doing this for a while. You couldn't understand the situation. Is this his evil twin or something??

 

You just looked at him, speechless, continuing his push-ups. Then, accidentally, you brush your elbow on the door, making it creak a little. CRAP!.

 

He looked at your sharply, shocked, he awkwardly stumbled over.

 

"H-Hey." 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hahahah sorry If it's a bit hanging,  but yeah!. .in the next chapter you get to know Byunghun's secret. . 

but i think it's a bit obvious now. .xD 

Please subscribe and comment ^^ hehe