The Secret to the 2nd Black-eye

Who's the Man?

"As soon as possible." your mom bluntly said.

Yours and Byunghun's jaws dropped, even though you haven't talked with  him, you know that you have one thing in common: You don't like each other. Even I won't like my future wife to kick me. 

You looked at his troubled expression, he looked really distressed but due to his "good boyness" he just bit his lips and looked down, and like you, tried to take in the situation. He tried to keep his hatred towards this plan not obvious, but you didn't even try, you kept wailing at your mom silently.

"I mean mom! look at him, he looks like if I touch him, he'll break or something." you whispered to your mom.

You scrutinized your "husband" carefully. He was only a little bit taller than you, probably 5'6, he had a lean yet delicate build, his slightly curly hair was arranged neatly over his pale face and he was dressed as if he was born and raised in a Catholic british boarding school.

the hell, I probably look manlier than him, maybe I do have a problem -.-.

Byunghun's mom looked at you and smiled. "It seems, the children are a bit hesitant." she said gently.

VERY hesitant.

"Why don't we give them time? they are not even 18 yet." his father added.

Both of your eyes sparkled. I love you, parent's of Byunghun!! T.T

Your mom pondered for a minute and looked at you, then sighed. "Fine, if that's what you think is best." she said.

OHYEAH!

"Okay, they are to be married. next year." his father said. "When they are both 18." Your and Byunghun's smiles faded. A YEAR?? that's barely "time".

After the agreement both of your parents wasted an hour with small talk, while both of you sulked quietly. "okay thank you for your time." His parents said. You sighed, finally they're leaving.

"OK Rinji, will you come with us?" his mother asked.

Your eyes widened. and you saw Byunghun's eyes widen as well

"hahah, don't worry I'm not saying "move in". We just want you and Byunghun to talk with each other for a while." 

You looked at your mom, her face gave out a threatening smile saying. "Go or else."

You gulped and nodded.

You and Byunghun sat in the backseat, it was the awkwardest moment of your life. You both denied each other of eye-contact and the air was stifling. Then you both were dropped at a fancy-looking restaurant. 

"We'll pick you up at two" his mom smiled.

As if in a trance you both just nodded and went quietly inside. You discover that they rented a special lounge with tables and chairs ust for the two of you. There were roses and plants, even a tree got in there and though it was about 11 in the morning, it was dimly lit. It SCREAMED "honeymoon." This is so twisted. the waiter left you alone and then, only the two of you remained.

. . . 

god! just kill me now. . 0.o

                

 

"Uh, Byunghun, what kind of music do you like?" you said, just to break the deafening silence.

"I-I play the piano, so, I uh guess I like classical stuff."

"oh" -.-

"What kind of movies do you watch."

"I don't really like anything in, particular"

"ah" -.-

"Read any books?"

"yes. ."

"u-huh" -.-

After about 5 minutes of this, you cracked.

You bang your hand on the table, startling him. Spilling some of your soup. "AGH! if you don't have a proper conversation with me, I'll LOSE IT!' You said bluntly. 

"O-okay, I'm sorry, I'm trying." he said, trying to calm you down.

You sat back grudgingly. "Hey are you really pkay with this whole wedding thing?"

He seemed troubled by your question. "Of course it's a shock, but, If it makes my parents happy, then it's fine with me." he said earnestly. You scoffed. 

"You know, your annoying." you said. "Your too nice, even when I kicked you, you still kept quiet." he chuckled. When he did, he looked kind of, . .c-cute?

Oh Rinji shut up! 

"what are you laughing about?"

"Well, I get that a lot. and it was really my fault, I should've been more um. .aware." he replied.

Then suddenly he held your hand, it made your body jolt a little. Then he smiled. You saw him looking at you straight, You didn't notice because he was always looking down, that his eyes were so, piercing. "Wh-what?" you asked.

"I don't know, I guess I just wanted to touch the hand of my future wife." he said gently. "And, I think, if it's you, it's okay."

That was unexpected. You unconsciously blush.

 

"Because It's just like marrying your buddy." he sincerely said.

. . .

haha.

*crash* *cackle*. . .*boom* *crack* ----*clunk*

Let's just say that when his parent's picked you up, another pole excuse was used. 

Maybe  I should join my mom in her anger management sessions. . 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe second chap! . .I hate Rinji for damaging L.joe's precious face. . lol sorry if it's a little short

Weee! thank you to the people who subscribed! =)). . and if you didn't, please do. . xD haha

 

Oh. .and I know this isn't korean-related, but I just had to post this, its SOO cute haha

----{But L.joe is still cuter xD haha}----