This Guy has a Secret

Who's the Man?

You were sitting on a park bench. Probably annoyed or sickened by each other's faces already. You both have been forced on how many dates? 5 dates in 5 days. You ran out of other places to stay, you gave out tired sigh. Byunghun another on in response.

"This ."you say bluntly. "No offense."

He just stayed silent, you could see by his expression that he agreed.

 

"Why are they doing this to us?"

"They want us to like each other." He said while cleaning his glasses with his shirt. It was weird because no  posh student in England would do that.  You could feel that he was starting to loosen up. His head tilted his head towards three very obviously hidden bulky body-guards trying to hide behind the trees, It was laughable because they were about  2x as bulky as the tree. Even more because they scanning a love comics for reference.

 

"Ahh, so that's what they are for." you said. You both noticed them already on the 3rd date, following your every move. Not very good you might add, because you've gotten away from them most of the time. I guess rich kids are really good at at least one thing: escaping.

Suddenly, Byunghun wrapped his arms around you shyly. You looked at him as if he was dead meat. GET OFF.

 

"W-we might as well put on a show." he quickly explained.

 

Then, it hit you, that might actually be a good idea. You hold his arm gently,  "Fine, if it'll make these dates end." you say grudgingly. You lay your head on his chest. You could feel his stiffness, apparently shocked by your action. You both secretly glance at the body guards, they were nodding approvingly at your fake intimacy.

"It worked!" he explained. You pinched his chest. "Ow!" he wailed. 

"Don't make it obvious." you whisperingly scolded.

 

. . . 

 

"Now what do we do?" 

 

You growled and patted your lap. Anything to make this end T.T. He tilted his head, apparently clueless on what he should do.

"W-what?"

You sighed, you didn't want to say it a loud, So you harshly grab his head and rest it on your lap. Making him lie down on his back, facing you. "I saw this in a movie once, just go along." His eyes widened. You could see red flecks in his cheek, H-he's blushing??

 

"hey, don't feel too happy about this."

He looked away and bit his lower lip. "I-i'm not" he denied.

 

You looked again at the bodyguards, they were smiling and giggling. It was disturbing because they were husky and muscular fully-grown men wearing black suits.

What are they twelve? -.-

 

You unconsciously run your fingers through his hair. Making him jolt a little.

"Oh, s-sorry."

"It's okay." he said. "It's just for show right?" 

"Yeah."

 

You continue fiddling with his hair, untangling the curly locks, lol it's like a poodle. You stay in this position for a while.

"Joking aside, is it really okay with you?" you ask.

"What the dates?"

"No, marrying me."

He was silent, as if pondering on what to reply

Then, he suddenly looked into your eyes. His expression unreadable. Then, he bended slowly closer towards you, slowly advancing forward. For some reason, you were frozen still. He grabbed your wrist firmly, to prevent you from moving. Your muscles tighten. You close your eyes shut helplessly. What the hell is he doing?

 

He caressed your cheek, making you stiffen even more. You could feel his shallow breathing. Signifying that he was only inches away from you. You scream inside.

You wanted to push him away,  beat him up, but you couldn't. 

 

"Will this answer your question?" he said, to prepare you.

 

"N-no" you made out. Finally able to turn away.

 

Then, you felt his grip loosen. You open your eyes to see that he was already seated beside you. As if nothing happened. You were blushing wildly and breathing shallowly.  You look again at the body guards who were already giddy like little schoolgirls.

"Y-YAH!" you screeched.

"It's all for show right?" he asked again. Then, for a moment, it was like his whole demeanor changed. He gave out a slightly mischievous smirk. Totally different from the Byunghun you've seen so far. And then, when he realized he was, he quickly reverted back to his usual self, looking down.

Two things were possible, 

Either this guy is just plainly weird

Or. . 

This guy has a secret. . 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooh! he has a secret. .xD hahah, again, another short update. But I swear I'll update  a longer chap 4 ^^