Bootcamp Day 1

Who's the Man?

Bootcamp

Day 1

. . Hell begins

 

The inside of the villa was just as beautiful as the outside. It had an indoor garden and everything and was very spacious. But the only weird thing was, there were a lot of doors, probably leading to different rooms. I have a baaaad feeling about this. . 

As if reading your thoughts, Panta pointed towards the doors. "Those are the "testing chambers", as to what they are, you are soon to find out." he/she said that with mischief in his/her eyes, which made you gulp.

"I will now be giving you the house rules. They are as follows. . 

1) You will do EXACTLY as I say.

2)Your food will depend directly on whether how well you will follow rule number one.

3)My word. . . is LAW!     bwohohohohoho!" 

He laughed maniacally. It was pretty tough looking scary and intimidating with his/her weird and almost cartoonish appearance, but on you, it worked really well. This person has a problem. .

"Wait!. . .food? you mean you won't give us food unless we follow your every command?" Ljoe said in disbelief, sharply turning making his glasses crooked. 

"Exactly."

"WHAT?" he exclaimed. "Isn't this, like, illegal or something?"

"Nope, got both of your parents to agree to let me use ANY methods."

Then, Panta did something that almost made you puke. He suddenly caressed Ljoe's cheek that made Ljoe yelp in shock. He stood frozen in fear. Panta slowly adjusted Ljoe's crooked glasses. Ljoe gasped. EEEEEEWWWWWW! .  .i think I just barfed in my mind.

"What? do you have a problem with that hun?" Panta whispered with a low androgynous tone.

Ljoe's eyes SCREAMED fear and disgust. He looked down at the floor and violently shook his head. "N-no" 

hahahah! I guess if the game is between Panta and Ljoe, then the winner is Panta hands down. xD

Panta pulled away after patting Ljoe's cheek. "Thought so." he said while turning around. "Go into that room immediately after I leave you" he turned towards Ljoe and winked with a stretched out smirk. "Or else."

You nodded in complete sync.

When he was out of sight. Ljoe screamed. "GAAAAAAAAH!!!" 

He shivered with discomfort, remembering the horrid scene that just happened. "WH-wh-whaaaat the heeell??" he stuttered. "C-can we like.  .ESCAPE?? I don't care if I RUN all the way back. Just get me away from that creature!." he said with nothing but seriousness and desperation in his eyes.

You giggled. You almost felt bad for him, but that reaction just made you so darn happy . ahahhah.  .there is karma. .

You patted Ljoe in the back. "Congrats, Panta has a crush on you." you joked.

He shuddered at the thought. "D-don't even joke about things like that."

You grabbed his tie and dragged him towards the room. "What about escaping?" he said, almost whimpering. "Are you stupid? that's impossible. This villa is like, almost in the middle of nowhere." you meant that, but secretly, you also wanted to stay because you just simply liked how Panta made Ljoe miserable.

Ljoe groaned and looked longingly at the door. "Fine."

You half-dragged him towards the testing chamber's door. The room was about the size of a regular room. It had no furniture, no windows, no anything. Just a bright red wall and burgundy hard-wood floors. What does he/she expect us to do in here? 

*click*

You both turned sharply and yanked at the doorknob with all the force you could muster. "W-were locked" 

"No!" Ljoe started banging the door with his shoulder. You knew it was going to be fruitless, but you did the same. 

"Yaaah! Open up you. .!" he couldn't tell whether Panta was a man or woman, so he just always referred to him/her as "you"

"It's no use." Panta's voice called out. You both jerked at the voice. OMG. . is-is he/she in this room? you both looked manically for the source of the sound to see that it was coming from a speaker in the ceiling.

"I can hear everything and see everything in that room, and that room is specially modified so that I can control it."

You looked around the room and saw small speakers everywhere and a few inconspicuous cameras in the ceiling. You slide down the wall in frustration. You pull the hem of Ljoe's shirt and shove him away from the door, making him stagger backwards.

"What gives?" he snapped.

"Calm down.  . it's no use. we're trapped." you say.

His eye twitched. But he just gave an exhausted sigh and went over the other side of the room and sat down and leaned back at the wall, facing you. He looked at the ceiling and looked up at a camera. "Fine! I give up! what now? tell us what to do already."

Then there was nothing but the sound of static from the speakers. Finally, Panta made-up his mind.
 

"I want you. . to." he/she said in a low and grave tone." You and Ljoe gulped. Wh-what?

 

"FIGHT TO THE DEATH!" he screamed.

 

 

. . .

"hehe just joking"

. . . 

 

his/her humor. . is. so lame.

 

Ljoe's face scrunched up because the corny joke. His expression lighter, probably thinking, anyone who can be this lame can't be that dangerous.

"Actually what I really want both of you to do is amuse me." he said in a nonchalant tone. Huh? what does he mean?

"haaah? how?" Ljoe whined, annoyed.

 

"Your call."

 

You both just sat there for 20 minutes. Not knowing what to do. What like? tell a joke or something. Then, as if in gag comic, both your stomachs growled. 

 

"You better hurry up." Panta urged, you could feel a slight hint of happiness in his voice. Is he a sadist or something?

You couldn't take it anymore. You suddenly stood up. "UGH! let's just get this over with. I'm hungry." Ljoe stood up also. 

He raised an eyebrow. "How the hell are we going to "amuse" him?" he asked.

You smirked. You got an idea. You've been waiting for an opportunity like this in like. .forever!

You grabbed both of Ljoe's shoulders firmly and started pushing him until you were able to pin him to the wall. "What about a sparring match?" you whispered eagerly. hehe. . now's my chance to get back at him. He looked dumbfounded. "Wha? I'm not going to fight a girl, no matter how manly that girl may be."

Your face twitched. The last straw. . "UUAAAAH!" you said in a battle cry-like tone. You threw your head back as far as you could, still keeping your firm grip at Ljoe. You gave him your signature headbut. He screamed in pain and slid down the wall.

"Heheh. . still won't fight me? or are you scared."

Ljoe touched his forehead and winced in pain. heheh, now your gonna get it you shemale. >:) He shot you a sharp glare, you could see that he was on the verge of exploding. Okay.  .maybe that scared me. .a little.

He gave an annoyed smirk, took of his glasses and stood up as calmly as he could. He mowed through his perfectly parted hair, ruffling it. He took off his Byunghun disguise. He put his glasses in his shirt pocket.

"Rules?" he said.

"Your call, tap-outs? first blood? or you have to knock the opponent unconscious?"

T-this woman is so brutal. .-.-

Ljoe tapped his shirt pocket that contained his glasses. "What about, if you get my glasses out of my shirt pocket. Or even if you make me drop it, I'll immediately accept defeat."

"Hmff! don't underestimate me! that is so easy----" You tried to grab his glasses swiftly but he immediately dodged, making you stumble a bit forward and drop to your knees. He chuckled and looked down at you. "Don't be so full of yourself, you're 100 yrs too young to fight me in a real match."

That pushed your buttons. You hated, HATED being called weak. You immediately lunge at him to try to grab his glasses, but he still dodged it easily. 

 

You turn your body around swiftly to give him a roundhouse kick. 

You smirked as you sent him staggering backwards. But that quickly faded when he raised his head up confidently, apparently unfazed by the kick. He carressed his cheek that was hit by the cheek. "Hm, .That was a surprisingly good kick. Average at best."

Sweat dripped down from your temples. You started getting nervous.  The kick didn't affect him at all. C-can I actually beat him?

Then, you suddenly feel hands slither on your waist. "What? give up yet?"

You turned around, your eyes widened as you saw him smirking behind you. So fast. You quickly elbow him to break away from his grasp, but he was able to catch your elbow and spin you around. Pushing your bodies closer together. He gave you a seductive smile that made your heart skip a beat. 0.o why the hell am I blushing?

You looked away. He was a bit shocked at your reaction and your blushing face, but then he put on an annoyingly sly smile. "Hahah no need to be so shy."

Your eyes "G-get away from me!" you scream as you repetitively hit him on the chest, not even caring that that was the perfect opportunity to grab his glasses. 

"Ah! s-stop" he yelped as your multiple punches started taking it's toll on him. His grip on your waist loosened and you manage to wriggle free. But when his arms were no longer on your waist, he quickly grabbed both of your wrists, halting your punches. 

You started squirming and squirming until you finally made him lose his balance. "Wh-whoaa!" he yelped. 

*Bam*

Your head bounced back from the impact. OW!

He was now on top of you, still had a firm grip on your hips. He hovered above you, wide-eyed. Apparently shocked at your wierd position. That was a very awkward 4 seconds. He was about to let go when suddenly Panta spoke from the speakers.

"Hold that position."

"WHAT?" you both screeched. is this person some kind of ert or something??

"If you don't follow me, no dinner." he said.

UGH! he got us.

You both remained in that postition for a couple of awkward seconds. "Now what?" you whined. "This is sooo uncomfortable you know."

"Ljoe, move your head closer to RInji." 

Both your eyes widened. But the constant rumbling of both of your stomachs forced Ljoe to obey. You held your breath, and nodded slightly agreeing for Ljoe to do so. Sigh. .what we do for food.

Ljoe stiffly and nervously moved his head closer to yours. Your heart beating faster with each centimeter.Your faces were now only inches away from each other.

"Closer." Panta slowly said.

Ljoe's eyes widened the size of saucers. But he continued. You clammed your eyes shut. You could feel Ljoe's grip on you tighten, making you even more nervous. You were so close to each other that you could feel Ljoe's shallow breathes. "Look at me." Ljoe said. For some reason, something in his voice urged you to obey. Your eyes fluttered open slowly. Ljoe's eyes were sharp and smoldering, making you feel. .. Your heart was now beating like you've been hit by lightning. Ljoe stopped until your noses were only a measly centimeter away from each other.

"Y-yah! you ert! are you "amused" enough?" Ljoe retorted.

"No.  .I want you guys to kiss."

 

. . .

Wh-what did he just s-say? 0.o

"Fine!" Ljoe agreed.

Your eyes widened. "Wha--??" before you could finish your screaming. You felt a shy peck on your forehead. Ljoe quickly pulled away and stood up. Covering his lips, he was obviously blushing. He looked towards the camera and screamed. "Happy now?!"

Then a joyous burst of laughter was now resonating throughout the room. Ljoe flinched. "Why the hell are you laughing????" He yelled angrily, if he could probably see Panta right now, he/she would be dead.

"Awww.  .Didn't know you were that innocent Byunghunnie." Panta aaawed.

This made Ljoe even more annoyed. " Eff you! are you just playing with us or something??"

 

"Heheh. . maybe."

 

. . please Lord! save us from this place T^T

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though this chap's long i think its boring. .is it? T.T

heheh don't worry. . that "kiss" is not counted xD. Anyways i noticed while rereading this chap that i used the word "like" SO many times hehhe.  .i omitted some cus they were starting to get distracting. 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE! ^^

 

AAAWW! LJOEE kiss! xDD

 

Lol. . .i seriously want to kiss my laptop screen right now. . HAHAH