Betrayal?

Who's the Man?

Chunji felt a chill as his back hit the cold wall in his temporary prison. Why the heck do girl clothes have to be so thin??

He was forced to sit down by, in his opinion, two fugly men in a chair. He pretended to struggle, but momentarily halted when he felt a heavy hand slam across his cheek. He tried to suppress a growl of irritation. He looked at the two guys with fake scared eyes, but all he could think of was: don't worry you fool, I'll give you more than a slap later.

Fugly guy #1 scoffed and said. "I don't care if you're rich or whatever, but if you struggle any more, I'll cut that pretty little face of yours beyond the recognition of your loaded parents. understand?"

Heh. .as if you could.. .

Chunji was getting pretty annoyed now, but continued his "frail little girl" act by nodding his head meekly.

Suddenly, a ray of light peeped through the room as the door opened and the guy who he presumed was Ljoe's former gang leader walked in with that signature eerie smile.

The fugly men made way for him. "Rain-hyung." fugly guy #2 said as he bowed in respect.

"Can you leave us alone for a bit?" Rain said.

The two fugly men obeyed and got out of the room. The room regaining it's dimness. Rain casually walked towards the light switch and flicked it on. Chunji's eyes squinted, trying to adjust his eyes to the new found light.

"Soo. .you know the drill, we kidnap you, we ask for ransom, your parents pay. .and then, voila!" he said in feign enthusiasm. "you're free."

 

Chunji took off his girl facade and smirked.

"One problem tough guy." he said. "I'm not rich."

 

Well, that was a lie but. . 

 

Rain chuckled. "You don't expect me to buy that do you?"

Chunji coughed and said with his usual guy tone. "Well, now do you buy it?"

Rain's expression after realizing that his hostage was actually a guy rather than a rich girl was priceless, forcing Chunji to suppress a chuckle. Rain's jaw tightened, the vein on his forehead was visibly throbbing due to anger.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." Rain said as he leveled his head with Chunji's. His voice cold and ruthless.

Chunji honestly got a bit shaken, but toughened up.

"You should be glad." Chunji said. "Don't you see? I'm on your side now. I just revealed to you Ljoe's plan. . I'm betraying him."

Rain didn't look convinced.

"Look, we had some kind of plan that involved switching me and that fiance of his. After he got that guy Myungsoo, he would leave and call the police." Chunji explained.

"But since, that won't happen right now cuz you also kind of kidnapped him as well, I'm betraying him."

Rain raised his eyebrows. "And why is that?"

Chunji looked up and smiled evily. "Because I never stick with the losing side. .you see, I was just payed for this job, and it was pretty obvious that you would probably do this, and I think that sticking with you will get me more money. .so. . "

"I actually planned on doing this from the very beginning."

 

"Why do you think that I'll let you switch sides now? what's in it for me?"

 

Chunji smiled. "Because I can get you the REAL Go Rinji."

----------------------------

Apparently, Ljoe was separated from Chunji, knowing his capabilities, the men tied him up and blindfolded him in a chair.

 

I hope Chunji's doing well with the plan.

The door slammed open, making Ljoe visibly jerk in his seat. He felt his lip burn with fiction when the tape got harshly stripped off. Random colors slowly started appearing in front of his eyes when he got kneed in his stomach so hard that it made the chair he was tied to fall down.

Since he was still in a blind fold, he couldn't see his attacker. But he had a very good idea judging by the fact that he felt that kick one too many times during their sparring matches.

"Chun. .ji." Ljoe made out through groans and pants, trying to regain the lost air that was hit out of him.

His blindold was suddenly yanked off him. His eyes remained alert and was indeed correct. Chunji was crouching, looking down on him in his currently pathetic state.

"Yeah?" Chunji smiled.

"W-why?" Ljoe looked at Chunji through pleading eyes.

Chunji smirked. "Stupid aren't you? It wasn't that hard to figure out that me doing this was a huge probability." he said in a low, harsh tone. "I mean, do you REALLY think that I've forgiven you for all the crap you put me through? pulling me into that damn group and then just throwing us away? Making me risk myself in order to save your fiance? . . .and besides, you know that I'll never stay at the losing side."

Ljoe's eyes almost turned a shade of red.

"How could you. ." Ljoe's growling voice cut through the cold air of the room.

Chunji smiled at him.

"How could I not?" 

Ljoe struggled in his restraints, trying desperately to get loose but is stopped when Chunji lands a kick on his side. Ljoe hissed at the pain, teeth clenched.

He then heard a boisterous laughter filling the room. He glared angrily at the now laughing gang leader. "Ljoe, you're really pitiful." Rain said, "Even though you had at least made a plan, it still failed. "

He went towards Chunji and laid a hand on his shoulder. "Even you're friends betray you. ."

"I guess this is your karma for betraying me. Now, Chunji here will go get the real thing." he said coldly. "I can almost feel myself bathing in money once I get both of you."

 

Ljoe was on the verge of screaming some sense back to his friend, who had already had his back towards him along with Rain to go out the door.

 

"H-how! Chunji!. .this ISN'T part of the plan!!" Ljoe said in a last attempt to get through to his friend.

 

 

-------------------------------------

SHORT CHAPTER. .zzzz hahaha

OK . .hahah sorry for almost always having cliffhanger endings to chapters. .but I just feel the need to cut it right here. >:) lol sorry...

BTW. .WHYYY IS CHUNJI BETRAYING LJOOEEE!.??

is he really betraying him though? woot. .hint. xD