You're Getting Married!

Who's the Man?

You were running on the sidewalk. You looked back, seeing your buff bodyguard huffing and puffing in his black crisp black suit running after you. Actually, you were kind of used to it since you tried to get away from him a lot, and most of the time you did cus they're so slow. But what disturbed you the most was the pink and overly frilly dress he had in his hand.

"Miss Go! *puff* please just wear it! your mother insisted on it" your bodyguard said in between pants.

UGH! leave me aloone! i don't want to wear that THING!

To shake him off you took a sharp turn on the next corner. You hid behind a wall and saw him head the other way. You gave out a sigh of relief, "Phew." You put your hood up and resumed your running.

You laughed hysterically "Catch me if you can losers!" you yelled to no one in particular. I must look like a total lunatic right about now. -.-

You kept on running until-

*Chuuu*

OH.MY.GOD!

You accidentally crashed into someone and your lips met. Both of your eyes widened. Even through the man's glasses you could see his shocked expression. He immediately pulled away.

*dug dug*

. . that was my first k-kiss.

You wanted to punch him but you held yourself back cuz it wasn't really his fault.

He clamped his hand over his mouth. "Good lord! I just kissed a g-guy!" he shrieked.

. . . . 

He staggered towards the ground as you kneed him straight in the gut. You know that you should get used to being mistaken as a man, but for some reason you still get hurt by it.

You scoffed. "IM A GIRL MORON!!!" you said as you turned your back and walked away, leaving him wailing on the ground. Hmmf. serves him right >:C

You looked back at him, his chestnut hair covering his glasses, his right hand clenching his stomach, crumpling his crisp white button down shirt. You touched your lips. "Ew."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You were outside the arcade. Yes! finally something to relieve my stress, you thought cracking your knuckles, unconsciously smiling.

"Hey Rin ji, what's with that murderous smile of yours?" someone calls out.

You saw a man with black hair in a red jacket and a white cap come towards you.

"Hey, What's up Minwoo?" You say with a smile. You both bump your fists. He chuckled, "Still as UNgirly as ever I see."

You pouted, remembering the previous incident a while ago. "Shut up," You say socking his arm lightly. "Ow, that hurt." he wailed while ruffling your hair. You shot him a glare. "haha,. Okay, fine fine I'm sorry."

You looked behind Minwoo, you saw the rest of your friends, Boyfriend, behind him. You waved your arms wildly. "YAH! guys!" you said trying to catch their attention.

"Oh hey Rinji!" Youngmin called out squinting his eyes because of the sunlight, his blonde hair as blonde as ever.

The rest of boyfriend come towards you. 

"Hey what's wrong?" Kwangmin, the brunnette twin of Youngmin asked. "You look, uh, how do I say this without offending you, grumpier than usual."

"N-nothing. Don't ask." you say while combing out your dishelved mess of a hair.

They looked at each other. Minwoo suddenly tickled at you, making you laugh hysterically and shift your body awkwardly. "Hahah, even the great Rin ji has a weakness." Minwoo said.

"Come on tell us."

I can't tell them about the kiss, if that was even considered as an actual kiss.

"My mom chased me, forcing me to wear a dress." you mumbled. Well it was KINDA true. You couldn't tell them you had a body guard.

They chuckled. "Yeah, sounds like you." Donghyun, the level-headed hyung of the group said.

You sighed, "Let's just go inside the arcade"

Boyfriend looked at each other, eyes as wide as saucers.

*gulp*

---------------------

"WHOAAAA!!! beat that you loser! wooohoooo!!!' You screeched while playing against Hyunseong in a horror shooting game. "I"ll have your brain roasting in a spit by the end of the day Hyunseong! a SPIT!" you screeched while banging violently on the buttons.

Hyunseong was sweating. "Y-you're insane." He kept his head down while playing because tons of people were looking at you because of all the cursing.

Secretly, the other members backed away, pretending not to know you guys. "I hate it when this happens, good thing it was Hyunseong's shift to play with her." Jeongmin, the most blunt of the group said while shaking his head.  She gets really aggressive when it comes to games, she hates I mean HATES losing.

"I'm really starting to think that her being a girl is a joke." Jeongmin said seriously, "Maybe the chest paddings are only a tactic of her/his so that the other gangs will go easy on him/her." 

The rest of boyfriend looked at you screaming and cursing while shooting zombies vigorously on the screen. 

. . 

That's actually Possible, 

 

"Kriiiiiiing!" Your phone rang, making you lose your aim for a bit. "UGH!" what is it? You expertly toss your phone up in the air and it lands perfectly on your shoulders, making you accept the call without stopping the game. Making the people watching you gasp in amazement. 

"hello?" You said.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUUU???" The voice screamed, making you wince. 

"M-mom?" You ask. "I'm Kind of- OH YEAH LEVEL UP!--, I- I mean busy right now." 

"Go Rin ji." she said calmly, as if trying her best to suppress an agitated scream. "I told we have an important meeting in 2 hours, that's why I bought you that VERY expensive dress remember?"

"But Mom, why should i go? I don't know anything about business." You say.

"I told you this meeting can't be without you." she explained

You grunted. "FINE, I'll go, but I'm not wearing that stupid dress." 

She stayed silent for a few seconds, "I DON'T CARE IF ITS FREAKING STUPID!" she screeched in a high-pitched voice, a sign that she was really angry. Then she hung up.

Her scream was so loud that Hyunseong overheard it. He looked at you and smiled awkwardly. "Eheh, I can see where you get your charm."

-----------------

You bust through the huge, heavy door of your mansion. Going past the doorman. Why make doors this big anyway? I don't get it.

You were immediately greeted by your mother. "Honey!, .yohoo, you're a bit late but it's okay." she smiled. You scrunched up your face, this COULDN'T be the woman whom you've talked with on the phone.

"Ugh, what happened with YOU?"

"Oh dear,isn't it natural for me to smile?" she said gently. "Well, you kind of have to, because of your botox. -.-" You mumbled.

"What was that?" she smiled, but the smile was slowly turning into the smile of a crazed murderer. "Go put on your dress." she said whimsically.

"Y-yes."

my mom's scary. *.* I think her anger management coach was giving all these "just smile" pamphlets, but for some reason, its making things worse.

Suddenly there was a knock on your huge door. "Madam they're here." the doorman said.

Your mom's eyes flared open, the fake smile completely disappeared, 

Okay, maybe she was a bit better when she smiled.

"OH MY GOSH! they're here."

"Yeah, I know, the doorman just said it," You say sarcastically.

"Look at you! you look like! I don't even want to mention it."

"Hey!" you wailed.  I mean, I'm just wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, and my hair can be better, but I don't think that I look THAT bad. .right?

"There's no time!" She suddenly her hand and started fixing your hair. "EW!!" 

I have momspit all over my hair my hair Dx

The door opened. A very respectable couple walked through. They were probably in their fifties or forties but they radiated niceness and dignity. 

"Come on Byung hun, don't be shy." the woman said. Hmm . probably their dog.

And just your luck. The boy was the one who you kicked earlier. Oh, Upon seeing you, his eyes widened. He had a fresh bruise on his forehead, probably when he dropped to the floor. He nervously adjusted his glasses and avoided eye-contact with you.

Your mom hurriedly greets them and have all of you sit on your living room.

 

 

 

There was awkward silence. What was his name? Byung hun? well he was still averting his eyes and he kept looking down. 

"Oh my, Byung hun? what happened to your forehead."

He looked suprised then looked at you, as if debating whether to tell the truth or not. "I ran into a pole."

Wow, what an awesome excuse.. .

"Oh," 

"Okaay! hahah.Let's start shall we?" your mom said, trying to take away the awkwardness.

"Byung hun." his mom said. "You must find this strange that we took you all the way here to Korea from London for just a normal meeting." 

He nodded. 

"Well, the reason is. . " she said while looking at your mom. She gave your mom a nod of approval, like a signal or something

"You're both going to be engaged!" Your mom said enthusiastically. Your mouth shot open. It even made Byung hun look up.

"WHAT???!!" you Both screamed in unison.

"You can't be serious!" you lashed out. "I can't ju-" Your mom secretly stepped on your foot to keep you from yelling any further. 

You just sat there in disbelief hoping that this was all just a bad dream.

"Um. .uh." Byung hun stuttered. Does he have a problem speaking or something? -.-

"I don't believe that this is allowed in um. .Korea" he said.

"What? arranged marriage?" his dad asked.

"No, g-gay marriage." he said seriously.

There was silence. 

When his words registered in your mind, you had to bite your tongue to prevent yourself from blurting out crude things. Come ON dude! Twice??

His parents were shocked at his words. "Byung Hun! what are you saying?" his dad said sternly "Insulting a lady is NEVER a good joke."

"huh?" he asked a little too innocently. 

"I'm. a. GIRL." You say slowly as if wanting to permanently staple your words into his head. 

He looked flustered and was starting to turn beet red. He looked panicked.

I guess he really DID think I was a guy -.-. He suddenly stood up and came towards you. He grabbed your hands, looked you in the eyes,  and bowed. "I am so sorry, I didn't. .I'm sorry." he said earnestly.

Your anger turned into annoyance. This guy is too polite to not forgive. For some reason you couldn't stay mad at him

"It's okay." you say trying to force a smile. He let go of your arm and returned to his seat, still a bit embarrassed. 

"HAHAHAHA! Byung hun, you are SOO funny." your mom fakely laughed to lift the atmosphere. "Rin Ji, it would be nice for you to have such a funny husband." 

You smiled again, plastically "Yes."

"So, when's the marriage?" Byung hun's mother brought up.

OH MY GOSH. I almost forgot about the real problem 

Your mom smiled at you. "As soon as possible."

shoot.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH! first chap! haha sorry the ending of the chap was wierd but hey, I hope you enjoyed it ^^ please tell if I need to improve on things, =))

  

Well, If I were to be married with L.Joe I wouldn't mind AT ALL xD