Chapter 3

'Girlfriend'

Jiyoung's POV

A soon as I stepped into the classroom , the first person I saw was him. Jeon Jungkook. He was, suprisingly looking at me too .For some reason, his gaze sent a shiver to my spine. The earlier accident really embarassed me, and I was sure he was embarassed too. I was grateful that he stopped the girl from pulling my hair. But, I didn't know why I felt guilty, and extremely uneasy towards him. I looked away from him, as I chase away my ridiculous thought. Hastily, Iwalked to my place, at the very back of the class, before throwing my bag on the chair. As soon as I sat down, my eyes landed on the class door, where he just entered, and was making his way over to his place, beside Jungkook.

Kim Taehyung . 

The boy that I had held close to my heart since I first entered the school. And i was not the only one feeling the same way. He and Jungkook was very popular among the girls . Well , they should be. They  were rich and insanely handsome. They had their own fanclub, and girls were  really obsesed with them. They received gifts from their fangirls everyday, and I was pretty sure they were sick of it. I was one of Taehyung's fangirl, but it didn't show. Only Eunji knew about my feeling.

When he sat down on his chai, he instantly leaned closer to Jungkook and said something. Soon after he guffawed, entertained about whatever he had just said to Jungkook. Meanwhile, Jungkook only smiled lightly and shook his head. They might be bestfriend, but  they were extremely different. Taehyung smiled a lot, and his smile could brightened up one's life. He was an ougoing person, and he laughed a lot. He loved to joke around, and talked a lot. But Jungkook was the extreme opposite. His smile was the most expensive thing in the world, and he only did when he was with Taehyung. He rarely talked, that I even didn't know what his voice sounded like. Whemn people joked around, he didn't laugh, instead, he rolled his eyes coldly, like he was saying, 'That was the lamest puns I'd ever heard off.' Jungkook had the ability to absorb out the fun from everything. Sometimes, I would wonder, how in the hell, can these two be bestfriend? They were the extremely different. Taehyung was such a sweetheart, he was too precious to be near that block of ice(Jungkook).

"Stop staring him. He'll notice."

Eunji, my tablemate slash bestfriend slash the only girl friend I had slash sometimes an annoying dip poked my hand. I flinched in surprise and sent her a death glare. She giggled at my reaction, not feeling threatened at my deadly(I think) glare.

***

Mrs. Jung was about to leave the class when she suddenly called my name and asked me to meet her after school .I just nodded as a response, even though I was actually extremely uneasy.

"What do you think it is about ?"

I asked Eunji .She shrugged her shoulder nonchatantly before throwing me a suspicious gaze..

"You didn't do anything wrong don't you?"

"No ! Of course not!"I yeledl a bit, quite mad at her accusation. I might be stupid, but I was not bad.

"You don't have to yell, babe . I trust you!"

She smile sheepishly, showing her beautiful eyesmile . Well, this dip also could be extremely cute as hell sometimes.

"I know you do."

I smiled at her, mirroring her eyesmile.

 

"Hello , Mrs. Jung."

I bowed as she just stared at me, as if I did a fatal mistake. Did I?.

"Is something wrong, Mrs Jung?"

I asked finally, not bearing standing still with her gaze fixed on me.

She looked away for a while and took a deep sigh before urning back to me. Something really bad must had happened. She looked so troubled.

"Your exam results is becoming worse and worse, Choi Jiyoung."

It's that the problem ? I don't think that's a big problem. I'm not the only stupid student in this school . There's even worse student than I am . Even though I'm dissatisfied, I just stood there quietly, waiting for her to continue.

"You have a part-time job, don't you ?" 

My eyes widen at her statement . How did she know ? 

"Jiyoung, you can't do this . You have to concentrate on your study ." 

Yeah yea . How in the hell I would keep me and Yoojin alive if I'm not working then .

"Jiyoung , I know you understand what I mean, right ? "

I nodded slightly .

"Quit that job and study hard. Final exam is just around the corner . One more thing, pay your school fees, Jiyoung." 

I gulped hard. Well , this conversation was getting serious. 

"I'm not the principal so I don't have right to take action on student who didn't pay for their fees . But I'm afraid you'll get kicked out from this school. You don't want that to happen , right?"

I shook my head in hesitant. Actually, I would love that to happen. But my mom's last wish echoed in my mind.

"You may leave now. Remember what I say .."

"Yes, Miss ."

Goddammit.