Chapter 11

'Girlfriend'

Jiyoung's POV

As soon as Jungkook open the bedroom's door , I'm stunned . I've been to this house before , but I never seen this room . This room it's almost as big as my old house .

Jungkook already enter the room but I just remain standing outside. I'm holding Yoojin's hand , so she's outside the room too. Realizing we didn't enter the room yet , Jungkook turn around .

"Why don't you come in ? This is your room ." I stare him , without saying anything . Suddenly , I feel like I'm the most shameless girl in the world . I'm staying at the house belong to someone that's not related to me . I don't even done anything good to them . Jungkook's car is crumpled because of me , and I'm pretending to be Jungkook's girlfriend in front of her mom who is extremely nice to me . Jiyoung , I'm sure your mom is so disappointed with you .

"Jiyoung , what's the matter ? You guys want separate rooms ?"

"No , no . It just , this room is to big for us . I mean , we're not paying , we're not even related , I think , I don't deserve this . Just let us have the maid room downstairs . I'll feel better that way."

Jungkook approach me and tilt his head while looking straight to my eyes . I retreat a bit , not comfortable with our distance .

"Done talking?" I blink several times looking at his face . He then take my hand and put the room's key into my palm .

"Don't forget to go down for dinner." And with that he left , leaving me speechless. When I've come to my senses , I hold Yoojin's hand and drag her inside , toward the bed . She sit on the bed and I sit beside her . 

"Are you tired ? Wanna sleep?"

She didn't say a word , or even move an inch . I sigh , she had been like this since she was conscious . She didn't speak , and her eyes is teary all the time. I stand up and kneel down in front of her .

"Yoojin a , don't be like this. You make me worried ."

She bit her lower lip and tears start falling from her eyes . I use my thumb to wipe her tears off .

"Are you mad at me ? Because I left  alone at home ? Because I didn't go inside the house and save you? I'm so sorry , Jinie , I want to go inside , but they didn't let me to do so . I'm so sorry. Yoojin. " She shake her head and hug me , burying her face into my shoulder . 

"Why are you apologising , unnie . I'm the one who should be doing that . I burnt our house unnie . I'm so sorry unnie . I'm a really bad girl. I had trouble you so much."

 I could feel my cloth is wet because if her tears . I pat her back. 

"No Yoojin . You're not bad at all . And I had never even once thought you as a trouble . You're all I had , and I'm really grateful you're not hurt . "

I pull her away from my embrace and hold her face with both of my palm gently . She stare me with teary eyes .  

"Yoojin , it's not your fault , don't be sorry , okay . Now, smile."

She wipe her tears and smile .

"Now that's my Yoojin ."

I smile and pinch her nose .

"You know what Yoojin ? You're really amazing ! The house was completely burnt buy you're unharm . How did you do that ?"

"Unnie , you want to know how I did that ?" I nod , just like a kid when their parents ask whether they wants sweet or not. She lean in nearer as if what she's going to tell is a really big secret .

"I have an guardian angel." 

"For real ?!"

I pretend to be extremely shock even though I know what she's telling is ridiculous . She nod and keep talking .

"I was so scared at that time . Fire was all around me . It had burn all the other places except the place I was at . Then , I can't remember what happen . Magical , right ?"

I chuckle at her determined face . I guess she really believe there was an angel protecting her .

"Of course the angel will protect you . You're a very good girl ."

She just smile brightly as I ruffle her hair .