Chapter 16

'Girlfriend'

Jiyoung's POV

After the blurting that out, Jungkook just left like that. Leaving me with one person who eyed me like I just kill some people and another person who just hung his head low , like he just kill a person . Taehyung's reaction make me confuse , why did he look so down ? I clear my throat awkwardly trying to escape this situation.

"I need to go somewhere.."

And with that, I left without turning back . I could hear Eunji repeatedly calling me out loud but I ignored her . I only has one purpose now . Jungkook . After getting out from the canteen, I look around for that guy . But he was nowhere to be seen. Where the hell did he go? He just left a while ago . He can't be far . I walk fastly , at some point running to everywhere I think he could be. And I spotted him , at the hallway in front of the music room, walking leisurely. There's no person walking around this area so I called for his name as loud as I could.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!"

He turn and I run towards him . He just stand there , waiting for me to arrive at him. As soon as I arrive, I bent down with both hands on my knees , catching my breath. I look up , but still panting.

He just stand still , studying my action.

"Are you crazy?" I said after I have some breath.

I think you're the one who crazy. "You call my name out loud , running like a crazy person and asking me if I'm crazy for no reason . "

I clench my teeth , trying to hold in my anger. I'm already pissed off with him and his word make me to piss off even more. I took a step closer to him , but he didn't move an inch. I don't think he know what he just did to me. 

"No reason?! Why did you tell them? You say I have to pretend in front of your mom and some girl only . What's this?!"

He exhale a small breath and look at me straight in the eyes . Usually , I'll look away if he did that . But I don't this time . 

"What's wrong with that?"

I look away and scoff. What's wrong with that? Did he really just ask that? Unbelievable.

Tears started to fall down my eyes . He seems kind of shock , maybe doesn't expecting to see me cry. His hand is making its way over to wipe my tears . I'm lost for a second . Coming to my senses , I slap his hand away , before it even reach my face. I run away from that place , trying to escape from my messed up feelings. 

 

Jungkook's POV

She slap my hand pretty hard before running away . But that doesn't hurt much compared to what I'm feeling right now. By the way he look Taehyung and her nervous action around him , I knew it already. She likes him . I didn't know what give me the urge to go to that table and tell them she's my girlfriend . It just , I don't know.

I scream in frustration as I ruffled my hair harshly. And now , it's even more obvious . Of course she's mad. I had tell that I'm her boyfriend in front of the person she likes. And Taehyung's expression , he seems upset . Something immediately pop out in my mind .He likes her too. Thinking of that and I become more frustrated . I punch the wall as hard as I could until I realise something . You like her , Jungkook.