Chapter 26

'Girlfriend'

Jungkook's number is dialed again. But still , the result is the same , Jungkook didn't answer. Gayeon throw her phone on the bed in frustration. It didn't go as she planned. Just what did Jungkook like about that girl? Why won't Jungkook buy her act?

Her ward door is open abruptly. She turn only to find the person she least expected behind the door. 

Jiyoung close the door after her and approach her. Gayeon's head is wrapped and she's in a bad shape. But that doesn't effect Jiyoung at all. Gayeon did this to herself. Jiyoung glare Gayeon, holding in her anger.

"Why do you seems mad? I'm the one who hurt here."

Gayeon said sarcastically. 

"You hurt yourself."

Gayeon make an obviously faked surprised face with her hand covering .

"Really?"

Gayeon tap her chin , pretending to remembering something.

"Ah... That's right. Now I remember."

Jiyoung's lip is shaking. Gayeon's relaxed expression make her even angrier.

"Why?"

"You really have no idea?"

Again with relaxed expression , she answer.

"Then I'll tell you again."

Gayeon lean forward and tilt her head.

"Because I want Jungkook."

Gayeon's answer make Jiyoung scoff in annoyance.

"And it didn't work, right?"

Gayeon's face frown immediately at her words. She's telling the damn right thing. Jiyoung  crouch down , so she and Gayeon speaking at the same eye level. Gayeon glared her, and if glare could kill , Jiyoung will be dead . But Jiyoung's not scared. She knows she's in the upper hand.

"You hit your own head, but Jungkook still trust me."

Her words make every inch of Gayeon boil in anger.

Jiyoung stand upright again, without taking her eyes off Gayeon.

"You think I'll give up?"

"You should."

"Never."

The ward door open , and Gayeon's pretty sure her trouble had got bigger.

Mrs Jeon look at Gayeon, straight in the eye. She gulped hard on her own saliva. 

"Mrs Jeon, are you done with your lunch?"

Gayeon make one last attempt to his her doings even though she's sure she heard everything.

"You can discharge tomorrow. Go back to the States the day after tomorrow. Your home are missing you." 

After she said that coldly , she left. Gayeon hung her head low , knowing her helpless. There's nothing more she can't do. She grip on her blanket hard, letting go her anger. She eye Jiyoung with teary eyes .

"I hate you.."

She say slowly. Jiyoung didn't reply.

"I hate you !"

She yell out angrily and at the same time , she grab the glass on the table and jotted in forward. Jiyoung flinch, but she can't avoid the water. Her face is wet and her top is drenched with water.

Jungkook pop out behind the opened door and he rush toward puzzled Jiyoung and hold her shoulder. Jungkook turn to Gayeon.

"Are you crazy?!"

Gayeon glare at the both of them. Tense fill the room. Gayeon giggle , just like a crazy person.

"Yes.. I'm crazy. I'm crazy for you.. So why? What's wrong with that?!"

"You're pitiful. I regret for knowing you."

Jungkook left, dragging Jiyoung with him. Gayeon ruffle her hair, unable to hold in her frustration.

She cried, a cry that would never make anyone feel sorry for her anymore.