009

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

        The locker room had freaking security guards standing guard, what the hell?!  When I tried to enter the place they asked me to step back.

" You don't get it..that's my boyfriend " I said hesitating at the 'boyfriend' bit, trying to get past them.

" Sorry ma'am no outsiders allowed " one burly looking guard said.

I groaned out of frustration and tried to look past them, that was when I saw a familiar face. 

" Wonshik!! " I yelled waving both my arms in the air. The boy with the buzz cut scanned the place and his eyes came to rest on me.

" Noona! " he said pleasantly surprised " Are you here to see hyung? ".

I nodded, he then turned to the guards and whispered something in their ears. The two then moved aside to let me through.

" How is he? " I asked Wonshik.

Wonshik ran a hand through his extremely short hair " Hmm not too good, he hit his head when he fell and now he's in pain " he said.

I looked up at him worriedly " Where is he? " I asked.

He's being attended to by the paramedics and-"

" Get away from me!!!! " 

     A loud yell was heard and Wonshik took off towards the locker room. I followed to see the soccer players crowded around a couple of paramedics and...Taekwoon. Taekwoon was clutching his head and yelling at the paramedics.

" Taekwoon ah how are you? " the coach asked.

Still clutching his head he said " ing fantastic ".

The coach sighed " Alright boys get back to the field ".

" I can still play!!! " Taekwoon yelled between gritted teeth.

" A no means no Taekwoon, besides that guy knocked you up pretty bad " the coach said and proceeded to leave the room with the other players. Just before everyone left Wonshik, Sanghyuk and Jaehwan approached me. 

      " You'll look after hyung, right noona? " Sanghyuk asked hopefully.

I nodded and gave a small smile. " I will ".

" Y'know I'm starting to think hyung took this beating for the team, I mean..that guy did keep tackling us during the first few minutes " Jaehwan spoke up.

" I really hope he gets better soon, hyung worked the hardest out of all of us " Wonshik said gravely.

" I know " I said as I turned toward the glass door to see Taekwoon clutching his head with his eyes shut tight. " You guys should go ahead " I said " I'll take it from here ".

The 3 nodded " Alright then "

" Look after hyung for us! "

" Byee noona!! " 

    Bidding farewell to the other boys I poked my head into the room where Taekwoon sat. Looking around I saw him seated a little away with his back facing the door. I entered the room and shut the door behind me.

" I thought I told you guys to leave me alone " he spoke up.

I sighed " Its me ".

He groaned " What are you doing here Eunkyung? ".

I ignored his question and went to stand before him. He sat in the same position with his head in his hands and eyes shut tight. " Feeling any better? " I asked.

" If your here to ask me  questions like that, then leave " he said between gritted teeth.

I frowned " Fine, in case you wanted to k

Please log in to read the full chapter