003

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

        " Yah! Eunkyung we've got to get back to work " I heard Minah call.

I, on the other hand was stuck in my own imaginary world refusing to come back to reality.

" Anii I dont want to.." I hesitated for a bit but then an annoying voice rung out

" YAH!! SONG EUNKYUNG!!" .Damn you Hongbin.

       As I expected to see, there sat Jung Taekwoon beside the glass wall as the fangirls stood with their faces pressed to the glass as they appeared to be him with their eyes.

Jung Taekwoon pfft.. even his name sounds cocky. He briefly glanced up from his magazine to lock eyes with me. Here goes nothing..

      I took a notepad and pen and went towards his table with a fake smile plastered across my face.

______________________________________________________________________________

" Be my girlfriend "

" WHAAT?!! "

" Well not my actual girlfriend..I just want the fangirls to stay away  "

I looked at the highly intimidating man who sat before me and chuckled at how he sounded right now.

" You have fangirls? "

He curled his lip " Of course I do and in fact.." he gave a brief pause and bent forward.

" Weren't you the one who chased them away with a mop last week? "

That was for this idiot?! Ugh..damn you Hongbin for putting me up to that job.

I clenched my teeth " Touche "

___________________________________________________________________________________________

        

     " Jagiya here's your tea " I said briefly gagging. Jung Taekwoon turned to look at me with a smirk on his face, his lips twitching in an unnatural manner.

" Komawo Jagi your tea is the best " he said taking hold of my hand and gagging as he pretended to kiss it. I briefly glanced up to look at the fangirls.

" Looks like your plans not working Taekwoon , they're still here " I whispered.

" " he cursed slamming his fist on the table.

_________________________________________________________________________________

       " Look I really don't get it. Why do you have so many annoying fans? I mean...your friend doesn't " I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He turned to glare at me " I am caption of the soccer team after all " he said.                   

" You are?! "

He narrowed his eyes " Sorry I don't follow soccer " I said . " Anyways even if I were to be your pretend girlfriend wouldn't Hakyeon find out? " 

He smirked " Don't get me wrong your only gonna be my girlfriend within the walls of this cafe, and besides once I turn you into an effeminate woman we can 'break up' and go on with our lives "

This plan...it doesn't sound that bad, I get to become Hakyeons ideal woman in return for this guys piece of mind. I felt a smirk spread across my face as the thought crossed

Please log in to read the full chapter