038

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

     " WaahI I said in awe as I went towards the wall lined by numerous portraits of renowned alumni from our University. Graduation was a week away and us graduates were making the most out of our last few days here, in my case I was in the hall of fame, aka The reception. As I walked past numerous portraits I came to stop at one as a smile spread across my face.

" Yah " I said turning to Taekwoon " What are you doing here?"

He grinned as he went towards the portrait that hung on the wal " I am an important alumnus aren't I?".

I continued to stare at him with a silly smile spread across my face. I was so glad he was back on his feet playing soccer again, plus the university actually gave him a spot on the wall for being such an amazing captain.

" What are you looking at?" he asked his eyes still glued to the wall.

I shook my head " Just proud thats all".

He turned to give me a closed smile as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder " Well lets go home "

" I have work today though.." I said " Hongbin should be at the office today with his wife. I'd like to meet her ".

" so you and Bing bong are on good terms now?" he asked.

" Sort of..he's pretty alright outside of work" I said. " Truth is he was one of the people who told me to go after you that day "

Taekwoon  brought me closer to him " Well then I think he's actually a pretty good guy "

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

          My mouth was far from closing once I saw who Hongbins wife was, I looked at the couple before me and stumbled backwards a bit.

" Y-Youngji?!!" I exclaimed.

Youngji blushed in response and looked up at Hongbin shyly.

Aah so Hongbin was the guy hitting on her that time, it all made sense now.

" If you made it to the wedding you wouldn't be so shocked y'know?" Hongbin said as a matter of factly.

" Yeah..but..Youngji aren't you a little to young to be getting married?" I asked.

" Aniyo..I'm 21 this year. Thats not too early right oppa? " she asked Hongbin.

" Of course not yeobo dont listen to her " Hongbin cooed.

Ugh, excuse me while I go gag somewhere.

" Anyways, shouldn't you be getting back to work?" he asked turning to me.

I nodded and turned to go, that was enough shock for today.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

      4 days to graduation and it was time for the most awaited event of the year, the graduation party.

While it was usually held at a hall outside of Uni, this time our Uni decided to let us use the gymnasium.

 " Yah!! are you ready yet?!" Taekwoon yelled as he knocked on the door.

" I am!! Just give me a minute!!" I yelled wearing my earrings. God why were boys so impatient?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

         Taekwoon walked back and forth his apartment as he waited for Eunkyung to get dressed. Why was he feeling nervous? Its Eunkyung, hes seen her dressed up. But then again...he stopped walking; what if some guy tries to hit on her? What if she gets lost in the crowd? What if-

" I'm ready" he heard her call out and turned around.

Taekwoon felt a smile grow on his face and reach his eyes once he saw what she wore.

Eunkyung on the other hand had her eyes cast down " You said pink suits me remember?" she said as she played with the hem of her salmon pink dress*.

" It does " he replied as he took hold of her hand.

" Ready to go? " she asked looking up at him.

Taekwoon continued to stare and finally spoke " Can I kiss you?"

Eunkyungs eyes grew wide " NO I worked hard to apply this makeup "

Taekwoon pouted as the two of them left the apartment. Once they entered the elevator, Taekwoon didn't hold back as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her hard on the lips, pulling away once he'd run out of air.

" Jung Taekwoon!!!!!" Eunkyung yelled as she delivered punches to his back.

He smirked " Like I said, I'm a terrible liar "

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

             " Uwaaah Noona looks so cute! " Hyuk cooed as he came towards the two of us.

" Hyung take care of noona arraso? She has a tendency to attract danger " Jaehwan said with a serious expression plastered across his face.

" Yah! Lee Jaehwan!!!" I yelled reaching forward to smack him on the shoulder.

Sanghyuk and Wonshik laughed as they moved him away from me.

" Shouldn't the 3 of you be in charge of food or something?" Taekwoon asked.

" Well we were until Jaehwan hyung messed up the food " Wonshik said with a exasperated sigh.

" So now we're jobless!!" Hyuk said a little too happily.

He then looked past the two of us " OOH Hakyeon hyung!!" he said waving his hands around.

Taekwoon and I turned around to see Hakyeon walking in with his arm linked around a girls arm, a very pretty girl in fact.

" Well dont you two look great " Hakyeon said looking from me to Taekwoon with a broad grin on his face.

The girl who accompanied him smiled at the two of us slightly bowing.

" Seohyun ah this is my best friend Taekwoon and this is his girlfriend Eunkyung " Hakyeon said gesturing to the two of us.

" Nice to meet you " I said

Please log in to read the full chapter