034

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

      I blinked once, twice none of her words made sense. I shook my head " What? " 

Minah wiped her cheeks and looked up at me " Its true I- I tried to ruin your relationship " she said and broke into a series of sobs.

No no this wasn't her, I don't believe it.

" No you didn't " I interjected 

" I DID! I PLAYED WITH MINHYUK SO THAT HE COULD SPLIT YOU TWO UP " she yelled.

My mouth dropped open in shock " No " 

Minah heaved a sigh " Kyunggie ah why can't you bring yourself to believe me? ".

I shifted my eyes to the floor " Because you're my best friend..why would you do something like that? " I asked turning back to look at her. 

" I was jealous and stupid.." She said and looked up at me.

" Kyunggie ah it alright if you can't forgive me but just listen to this- " 

" You're right" I interrupted getting up to my feet " I can't forgive you ".

Minah broke out into another series of sobs " Its alright but just- " 

" I need to be away from you for while " I said hastily. I wasn't thinking straight and I felt being outside might help but how wrong was I.

     I walked towards the foyer and stopped in my tracks ,

" Minhyuk what are you doing here? " I asked.He smirked " Well hi there Eunkyung, did Minah tell you I'd be visiting? " he asked. 

I opened my mouth to answer but Minah was quick to come and stand before me " Minhyuk get out!! " she yelled. 

He frowned " Really Minah? After all this time you still defend her? " 

Minah turned to look at me " Listen you gotta get out of here, warn Taek- " 

" SHUT UP! " Minhyuk yelled pulling Minah to face him. I looked at the two in alarm and wondered as to whether to interrupt or not. I eyed the open door and made a dash for it, I felt someone grab a lock of my hair and I felt myself falling to the floor face first. I winced in pain as I touched my bleeding lips,

" You're not going anywhere " Minhyuk said menacingly as he looked down at my sprawled figure. " You're the bait ".    

" Don't touch her!! " Minah yelled but Minhyuk shut her up with a punch across the face, she lay motionless on the floor. 

" God she was starting to be a bother " he remarked. I tried to get up to my feet but he held me down with his hand on my head. I screamed in pain as he pulled me up to my feet and held my hands behind my back. 

" Now Eunkyung be a good girl and don't scream " he whispered.

" What do you want from me? " I asked.

Minhyuk smirked " Initially I wanted , but now I'll need something else" 

I desperately tried to break away from his grip but he was too strong.

Although I was under the impression that he wanted me I was sadly mistaken. The last words I heard before I was muffled sent an unpleasant chill down my spine.

" I want Ju

Please log in to read the full chapter