033

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

     " Y'know you didn't have to walk me back " I said turning to look at Taekwoon. He just grinned in return as he looked down at our entwined hands " Relax, I've got a day off ". 

     I looked down at our entwined hands and smiled, Taekwoon always took hold of my hand when he walked back from the cafe giving the excuse " You might end up getting killed", but today it just felt different; in a good way.

" How long until the camp ends? " I asked.

He sighed " Another 2 weeks " he said disappointed. " Now I need to wait for that to end so I can come back to you ".

" Don't think of me too much " I said sticking my tongue out.

He rolled his eyes " I'll try ".

I laughed and turned to see that we'd reached the complex. " Well looks like its good bye now " I said turning to him.

" Yah don't go " he said pouting.

" You can see me in 2 weeks Taekwoon" I said.

 He pulled me into a hug and rested his chin on my head. " That's too long " he mumbled.

" You don't sound too upset about not being able to see me " he remarked.

" I am, but I'm worried about your camp too " I said as I rested my cheek on his chest.

" Hmph fine " he said pulling away to look me in the eye " Since you say so, I'll do my best in these 2 weeks ".

I smiled " You will, I know it ".

He smiled and lay a kiss on my forehead." You'll be alright from here right? Are you sure you don't want me to make sure you enter your home safely? " he asked. 

" TAEKWOON! " 

" Alright alright, excuse me for being excited to be your boyfriend "

      It was then it hit me, he's my boyfriend, Jung Taekwoon is my boyfriend. I turned to face him smiling,

" Since you're my boyfriend you'll attend the graduation party with me right? " I asked.

He frowned " Did you wanna ask someone else?" he asked accusingly.

I facepalmed " No you idiot! ".

" Oh if that's the case then okay, I'll go with you " .

I chuckled as I reached for the door " Bye Taekwoon " I said.

     Just before I could close the door( that came with an automatic lock ) Taekwoon had run up to it and was now trying to stuff his face through the tiny opening between the door and the wall.

" Yah " he said panting " Kiss me ".

My face turned a bright shade of red, I turned my head to look at the lady at the lobby desk giving me a weird look.

I turned back to him " Are you crazy? " .

He raised his

Please log in to read the full chapter