027

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

      I ran a hand through my hair and checked my makeup one last time before I went outside. As I was fixing my eyeliner Minah walked out of the bathroom and gave me a side glance.

" Well look at you getting all dressed up " she remarked.

I let out a nervous chuckle as I pulled out my lip balm.

" Kyunggie ah..what happened to that bikini we bought together? " she asked.

" Ahh that one had a tear on the strap so I exchanged it, this ones a much prettier colour right? " I asked.

She nodded " Yeah " she said and went outside.

    I frowned to myself, well that was...weird. I turned back to the mirror, today's my 'date' with Hakyeon so I had to look my best. I stepped back from the mirror and admired myself. I wore a sleeveless white top with skinny jeans and a tan coat. My hair was set in waves and I wore just enough make up to enhance my features, yup Hakyeons ideal girl look was complete. I then opened the door to my room and made my way towards the fountain. Just as I was about to turn and go down the stairs, I bumped into someone.

" I'm sorry! " I said looking up to lock eyes with the person.

He returned a broad grin " Hey no problem Eunkyung ssi " Minhyuk said leaning against the railing.

Pfft.. Taekwoon was right he is a big time player.

" Minah just left the room earlier you might wanna look for her outside " I said turning to go.

He then moved to block my way down " Y'know for a really plain girl like yourself you actually looked hot yesterday " he said looking me up and down.

I rolled my eyes " Yeah that's great could you step aside? " I asked, honestly I wasn't even annoyed, I was tired of all the drama happening around me. 

" And I also heard that you and captain fought yesterday "

I gave him a glare " That's none of your business ".

He raised his hands in front of him " I know I know, just saying if your looking for another option...I'm always available " he said winking.

I rolled my eyes again " Flattered, but no thanks " I said brushing past him.

" You might regret it later Eunkyung!! "    Regret? Yeah right. 

  I found Jaehwan, Hakyeon and Wonshik standing by the fountain, I plastered a huge smile across my face as I went towards the 3 of them.

" Hey! " I said once I reached the fountain.

" Noona! Hoi!! " Jaehwan yelled.

Wonshik gave a small nod and Hakyeon placed an arm around my right shoulder and gave me a squeeze

" So glad you could make it Kyunggie ah " he said. I felt myself blush and smiled at him in return, 

" The lakes a little far from here so we should probably start now " Wonshik said walking ahead with Jaehwan.

   Hakyeon nodded and followed the two of them with his hand still placed around my shoulders. I was never the type to like skin ship, but with Hakyeons hand draped around my shoulders

Please log in to read the full chapter