014

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

      A/N: Hey guys! This is a double update so I HiGHLY recommend reading chapter 13 first and then moving here so that you don't get confused :)

Thanks and Enjoy!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Hmm..it looks a bit too tight Eunkyung ah "

    I sighed, this was probably the 100th dress I'd tried on today and Mrs. Jung didn't like a single one. 

" Ma'am sorry to interrupt but this is the last of our designs " the shopkeeper said showing it to her.

" Hmm..will you be a dear and try this on? " she asked.

I gave her a pained smile " Sure Ommo nim " I said as I took the dress from her. 

    This is so frustrating! If his mom weren't so nice and sweet I would have thrown a fit by now. I wore the next dress and looked at myself in the mirror. Here goes nothing..

" Ommo nim, um..this dress seems a bit too revealing " I said nervously." Ahh don't be shy Eunkyung ah let me see " she said excitedly. I sighed and opened the curtain and stepped outside. I was too embarrassed to look her and the shopkeepers in the eye so I just stood there observing everything else, " Well um..what do you think? " I asked, finally looking up.

Mrs. Jung's mouth was open in shock and the shopkeepers too held an expression of shock on their faces.

" Is it that bad? " I asked in alarm " I'll go change immediately " I turned to go.

" Eunkyung ah wait "

I turned around to see Mrs. Jung smiling " Its beautiful no wait, you're beautiful ".

I gave a small smile " So this is the one? " I asked.

She nodded " This is the one "   

        After Mrs. Jung paid for the dress she requested that I take her out for coffee. After buying her an americano the two of us made our way back to the complex.

" Eunkyung ah " she suddenly spoke after a long bout of silence.

" How much do you like my son? " she asked.

I blinked twice. I don't.

" Um...I like him " I said as I felt my cheeks turn warm, wait why am I blushing?.

She smiled as she sipped on her coffee " He seems to like you a lot too " she remarked.

" Y-yeah " I stuttered.

" Eunkyung ah would you like to come back with me to Yangjae dong? " she asked.

I turned to look at her confused, why?.

" You see Woonies sisters marriage takes place right after the intercollegiate tournament finals and I'm taking Hakyeon and him back with me, would you like to come along? " she asked. I opened and shut my mouth like a goldfish, but...why? She's only known me for a few days.

" I have to think about it Ommo nim " I said unsurely.

 Her face fell " Ohh that's too bad, plus I bought you this gorgeous dress too " she said holding up the cover.

" WHAAAT?! B-BUT YOU SAID-"

" Well it was the only way I could get you to come out, now would you have come if I told you it was for YOUR dress? " she asked raising an eyebrow. Guess now I can see where Taekwoon gets his cockiness from.

" Ommo nim.." I grumbled.  " Come on Eunkyung ah, it'll be fun " she said taking hold of my hands.

" Honestly if any of Taekwoons ex girlfriends were in your place I wouldn't invite them at all ". I continued to open and shut my mouth in confusion.

Why? Why do I always end up in these situations?.

_______________________________________________________________________________

    " You did what now?! " Taekwoon yelled.

I sighed " Look she bought me a dress too, how could I refuse? " I asked.

Taekwoon groaned " Omma is always difficult " he mumbled as he sipped on his latte. Phew, guess bringing him to his favorite coffee shop and buying him latte really helped. 

    " Either ways we've gotta make the best out of this situation, since Hakyeons coming along we c

Please log in to read the full chapter