035

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

          I awoke as a dull ache shook my head. I observed the place I was in and shook my head at the strong smell of oil, looks like I was in some sort of warehouse. I then noticed I was placed inside a large rectangular glass case with an opening all the way near the ceiling. I noticed my hands and feet were tied up and I was made to sit up against the wall, there was also a heavy weight tied to my feet. I looked around the warehouse and saw Minhyuk surrounded by a couple of goons who watched him talk on the phone with someone. 

" You want Eunkyung back alive right? So do as I say and nothing happens you got it? Try calling the police and you get back her corpse.Have a nice day Taekwoon " he said.

Taekwoon.

I tried to pry my hands apart as his goons turned to look at me. I watched in alarm as Minhyuk walked towards me taking slow steps. 

" Sorry you had to hear that Eunkyung " he said smirking.

" You want me dead huh? What kind of a sick sadist are you? " I asked, the venom in my tone clearly evident. 

He laughed " I don't want you dead Eunkyung, I just wanna hurt you good enough to make Jung Taekwoon regret ever meeting me in this lifetime " he said " And if I'm not wrong, you can't swim right? ".

I froze as I looked up at him in alarm " Thought so, did you really think your accident at the lake was an accident? " he asked as let out a throaty laugh " It was me the whole time " he pointed to himself. 

     I felt tears of anger seep down my face as I looked up at him with so much hatred. He just laughed in response as he turned to go back to his seat. With all the strength I had I moved back and slammed my head against the glass. " LET ME OUT!! " 

" Damn it Eunkyung shut up!!! " he yelled angrily.

" YOU! " I yelled slamming my head against the glass again and again. 

"That's it, its time boys " he said gesturing towards the glass tank. I stopped slamming my head to see a burly man haul a large hose into the opening of the glass tank.. 

" What in the world are you doing?! " I exclaimed retreating backwards. 

" This is your punishment for not shutting up " he said laughing as he pressed his face against the glass. 

I felt the tears come back as I tried to pull myself to a standing position, but failed. 

" That's right cry, cry for me Eunkyung ah " he cooed.

" You're disgusting " I shot back. 

He laughed " I'm not the one about drown " he said with a wave of his hand. 

     In that instant a large gush of water spewed out from the hose soaking me from head to toe. It came down with so much force that that I had to lean myself against the glass wall to keep myself from moving around in the turbulent water. As I watched the water come up to my waist I turned to Minhyuk.

" You're a monster Minhyuk ".

He laughed " I may be, but your boyfriend deserves every bit of the pain he's going to feel ".

      The water had now reached my neck as I heaved quick pants in attempt to calm myself down, as the water level rose higher and higher I felt tears prick my eyes. I prayed that Taekwoon would be alright, that he wouldn't try to rescue me. Even if he did it'd be too late, aside from the fact that I couldn't swim my hands and legs were tied up preventing me from moving around in the water. The water level rose higher and higher and I felt myself sink lower due to the

Please log in to read the full chapter