::Special Chapter::

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

    Hey guys!!

So this special chapter takes place in an alternate kind of reality where Taekwoon and Eunkyung are a couple :3

Just clarifying so that you guys don't get confused :P

Enjoy~!!!

__________________________________________________________

" Here's your tea sir " I said as I placed a cup of tea along with the accompaniments on the ahjussis table.

" Eunkyung ah! " I heard Hyunshik call and turned around in alarm.

" Bwoh? ".

He pointed towards one of the tables and I saw a figure dressed in a pea coat shaking back and forth on his chair. I groaned and went towards him.

" Good afternoon Mr. Jung, may I take your usual order? " I asked.

Taekwoon pulled his mask down and turned towards me " Yah get me a hot chocolate today and make it REALLY HOT " he said sneezing.

I frowned " Looks like you caught something " I remarked.

He sniffed and nodded " I should get better before Christmas " he chuckled " Otherwise Omma might yell at me for not taking care of myself ".

I laughed " All mums sure are naggy " I remarked as I turned and went towards the counter. 

     I sighed to myself as I gave the order slip to Gayoung, lucky kids who live in Seoul, they get to spend Christmas break with their families. Its not that I couldn't go... well I could but my house would be empty. My parents were holidaying in Jeju and my siblings were spending it with their partners. A while earlier Taekwoon had dropped the hint that he'd be going home for Christmas too, but its alright I guess I could watch Kim Woobin all day. 

    Now that I'd put that thought into my head I remained in a daze for most of the day, I almost dropped my coffee on Hongbin by mistake. Unlike most of my colleagues ( or anyone for that matter) I wasn't looking forward to celebrating Christmas. 

    I kicked a snow covered rock as Taekwoon and I walked towards the complex. While he remained silent eventually eyeing me from time to time, I wore a frown on my face. I felt Taekwoon grab a hold of my elbow and pull me back at a crossing, " What's wrong with you today? " he asked.

I frowned " I'm fine " I said going ahead.

" Sure you are " he said as he followed me " What's bugging you? " he asked coming to stand before me.

I looked up at him in annoyance, " I told you I'm fine, now would you relax? ".

He chuckled " Song Eunkyung it doesn't take an idiot to figure out something's wrong with you ".

I threw my hands in the air " Well shame on me for being so transparent!! " I yelled walking past him.

He groaned " Yah! Stop being like that ".

I pouted as I looked up at the sky, black speckled with white dots, he's right I was acting like a kid.

I then turned back to him with a small smile " What are you doing for Christmas? ".

He stared at me in surprise and returned the smile " I'm going home, Noona and her husband are visiting so its gonna be the first Christmas we're spending with him ".

I nodded " I see " I replied flatly.

He nudged my side with his elbow " What about you? ".

My smile fell " Ahh I'll just be uh..hanging around ".

He frowned " Aren't you going back to Busan? ". I shook my head " My family's busy ".

     He didn't reply, his eyebrows remained furrowed as he continued to look at me.

I chuckled " Yah stop looking at me like that, I'll be fine. In fact I can use this time to watch Kim Woobins dramas " I said forcing a smile.

Taekwoon seemed to buy it as he gave a closed smile and took hold of my hand " Let's go back before it starts snowing again " he said pulling me along in the direction of the complex. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      On the morning of Christmas, I woke up to an empty apartment. Lucky for me, Minah was visiting home too so I had the apartment all to myself. I made hot cocoa for myself and then proceeded towards the couch to immerse myself in my pillow fortress and watch Kim Woobin's dramas. Taekwoon had left for home the previous day and had left me a note along with his spare house keys asking me to take out his garbage in the evening, Idiot. I knew for a fact that he'd be back in two days so I didn't bother and saved that task for later. Before I knew it evening had approached and I proceeded to lift my off the couch and go to his apartment. '

   Damn I'm lonely' I thought to myself as I hummed a tune while going down the stairs. On reaching his apartment,I picked up the morning newspaper off the carpet and tucked it under my armpit. I then pulled out the keys from my pocket and opened the front door. I then d for the light switch in the dark and flipped it on, I then turned towards the living room and screamed. 

   Standing in the middle of the living room surrounded by gifts was Jung Taekwoon. I continued to stare at him in surprise as he raised his arms to the side and yelled a non enthusiastic " Ta dah! ".

  I felt a smile grow on my face as I went towards him " What in the world are you doing here? " I asked.

He grinned " What does it look like to you? ".

" It looks like you were trying to break into your own house " I answered with a raised eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes " Just be happy I'm here ".

I laughed " I am, you have no idea ".

  He ruffled my hair and sat down on the couch and gestured for me to sit beside him. I sat down and looke

Please log in to read the full chapter