030

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

       Just as he'd promised I woke up to the face of a sleeping man I smiled to myself as I sat up on the bed. I observed his face and let out a chuckle, pabo he was drooling, I continued to stare at him and reached forward to fixed the stray hairs on his head. I didn't know why but waking up and seeing that Taekwoon didn't leave my side made me extremely happy. I cocked my head to one side as I observed his features, I sighed and looked up at the ceiling, what's wrong with me? Its just Taekwoon but even so, why was my heart beating so fast and why do I feel nervous all of a sudden?. 

     " Today.." a husky voice rang out scaring me. I jumped back a bit and turned to look at the man lying on the bed. He sat up and shook his head to rid himself of the sleep and then looked up at me. 

" God Taekwoon, don't scare me like that " I said shaking my head. 

" Sorry.. anyway good morning " he said ruffling my hair. I pouted and looked behind him to see an ahjussi asleep on his bed.

He followed my gaze " See? I wasn't kidding ". 

I grinned " I'm not gonna lie, I had my doubt's too "

." Yah! "

I laughed and got off the bed " Either ways get off before that nurse finds you in my bed ". 

He raised an eyebrow " Why are you worrying about her? She knows we're a couple right? " he asked as he lay down on the bed again.

I slapped his back " Jung Taekwoon get up " I said firmly. 

" Why would I listen to you? " he asked.

" I'll ask that ahjussi to switch beds " I warned " He'll join you here ". 

      Taekwoon stayed in the same position as he let out a chuckle and gestured for me to come closer. I did and soon I found myself being pulled onto the bed in a head lock.

" Jung Taekwoon! " 

" Shh "

" Sorry "

      He brought his face closer to mine, he ran a hand through my hair and sighed." I.." He began to say but stopped.

" You what? " I asked looking up at him.

He shook his head, " Nothing ".

I frowned " Yah, tell me " I mumbled poking his chest with my index finger. He closed his eyes and brought his forehead next to mine. 

" I've been scouted for the National soccer team " 

I was so close to letting out a scream but held it in.

" No way " 

He nodded and opened his eyes.

" Taekwoon that's great " I whispered.

He hummed as he held my gaze, " Remember I said you should get used to me not being round?"

I raised an eyebrow " Yeah..what about it?"

" I think its time I let you go "

My face fell " What? " 

He gave a small smile " I've thought about it for a while now, and with my camp and everything going on..I don't think I'll be around for a while "

I frowned in response as I held his gaze, I didn't get it our 'break up' was supposed to be easy, why? Why does it feel so hard today?. I didn't want him to leave, I really didn't but then again, why would Taekwoon want me to be so clingy?

I played with the buttons on his shirt as I processed the information.

" Do you have to attend camp?" I asked.

" Yeah " 

" So you're gonna tell Hakyeon we broke up? "

" Uh huh, he will definitely step up and comfort you if I te

Please log in to read the full chapter