023

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

        " So what plans do you have for the class trip? " Minah asked as she restacked the dishes. I placed the tray on the counter and looked at her confused.

" What trip? ".

" Well us art majors are going on a trip to Jeju, didn't you hear? " she asked.

I shook my head ' How did I not know? '.

" Ohh and guess what? The business majors are coming along " 

My ears perked up, wait that means..

I heard a flurry of footsteps and someone wrapped their arms around my midriff. Damn you Jun-

" Noonaaa!! Hiiiii!!!! " 

Huh? 

" Hyuk? " I asked pushing his arms away and turning around. 

The boy grinned showing a set of 32 pearly whites. " Its been WAAAY too long " he said laughing. I gave a nervous laugh, I didn't know he liked skinship. 

" Y-yeah " I said.

" Did I scare you? O-oh if I did I'm so sorry!! " he said, voice cracking at the end.

" No you didn't!! Its just that I was expecting- " 

" Ah Taekwoon hyung! " Hyuk said greeting the elder man. 

The latter was dressed in a pea coat with a monkey cap covering his head. " What are you doing here? " he asked the younger boy.

" Visiting Noona of course " Hyuk said cheerfully. Taekwoon just gave a smirk and turned to me. 

" Tell Bongbong to let you out early, I have to talk to you " he said.

Hongbin who was walking by heard this and gasped " MY NAME IS HONGBIN!!! "

-----------------------------------------------------------

        The two of us ended up ditching Hyuk at the café, don't ask why but he found Hongbin really cool for some odd reason. The two of us ran out hand in hand until we reached the café where Taekwoons favorite latte was.

Taekwoon took a sip of his latte and turned to me, " So did you hear about the trip? " he asked.

" Just did, Minah told me " I said.

He nodded " So Jeju do, do you know what its famous for? " he asked. 

" That maze thingy! " I answered.

" No " 

" Zip lining? " 

"No "

" Honeymoons? " 

He replied with a poker face.

" What?" 

He poked my forehead " Beaches, you idiot " he said.

I rubbed my forehead " Okay...so? ".

" Being the hormonal young man Hakyeon is, he likes to see girls in swim suits " he said raising an eyebrow. 

I looked at him in surprise " SO? " 

" Well do you own one? " he asked. 

I frowned " Well..no " 

" Are you sure you're a girl Eunkyung?" he asked.

I threw a straw at him " Well that's because I can't swim " I said, it was true.

He laughed and leaned back " Well go get one " he said. 

" Yah, I've been saving up money to get new paints " I said pouting. 

" Well invest on a swim suit instead, use the paints you have " he said nonchalantly.

I frowned, why couldn't Taekwoons genius plan to win Hakyeons heart be more simple?

_________________________________________________________________________________

      " YOU WHAAT?! " 

I bit my lower lip and shifted from foot to foot. Here I was begging my only girl friend to accompany me to get a swimsuit.  I didn't look up until a hand fell on my shoulder, I looked up to see Minah looking at me with a huge smile on her face, " I'm so proud of you Kyunggie, look at how feminine you've become " she said pulling me into a hug.

Please log in to read the full chapter