024

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

    " So I picked this song to dance to for my audition, what do you think? " Hakyeon asked as he placed a ear pod in my ear. I listened to the first few seconds and nodded, it sounded like something from an orchestra with some dub step in it.

He grinned " Cool, I can't wait for you guys to see the final product " he said.

I smiled, wow Hakyeon talks A LOT, one of his many charms I guess. 

All of us were boarded onto the plane and were ready for take off. He then poked his head above the seats and scanned the plane  " Aahh where is that idiot? To top it all off my phones battery keeps dying on me " he grumbled.

I leaned back in my seat " Relax would you? I'm sure he's somewhere here " I said casting my eyes towards the front. Taekwoon was in his celebrity disguise, black glasses, mask and monkey cap and he was gesturing towards the front. 'HUH? ' I mouthed.

" What are...you doing? " Hakyeon asked.

" OH um...just stretching my mouth muscles he he " I said making a big 'O' with my mouth. He raised an eyebrow and went back to meddling with his phone. I pulled on my phone and typed a message.

' Whatchu want? '

' Come to the bathroom after the plane takes off, we need to talk '

' I thought you get air sick O_o '

' I do but I'm risking it for your lovestory, appreciate me >:) ' 

' Whatever, I'll be there ' 

I slipped my phone back into my pocket just as the announcements came on.

" OHH ITS TIMEE!! " Hakyeon said excitedly. I grinned, yes Hakyeon it is time. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  " Passengers are now free to move around the cabin..." 

I hurriedly unbuckled my seatbelt and got up from my seat. " Whoa what's the hurry? " Hakyeon asked.

I turned to him with a fake smile plastered across my face " Uhh.. I REALLY need to use the bathroom " I said and ran towards the front of the plane.

Truth is Taekwoon had entered the toilet before me and I was pretty sure he was doing more than just 'waiting'. I knocked on the bathroom and waited, an air hostess gave me a weird look and said " I'm sorry ma'am that toilets occupied, if you would-" 

" Yeah yeah I know, my boyfriends airsick " I let out a sigh " Someones gotta take care of them right? " 

The air hostess gasped " You're absolutely right, my boyfriends sea sick, ruined our romantic cruise in Europe " she said with a wave of her hand. She gets me!!.

    The door then opened and I entered the door to a disgusting mess and a very green Taekwoon who sat on the toilet holding his stomach.

" Whoah " I said holding onto my nose.

" Ohh.

Please log in to read the full chapter