006

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

      " YAH! GET BACK TO WORK!! "

       I sighed to myself as I served a table and proceeded to move onto another. Just another normal day at work, Hongbin yelling at the top of his lungs and the café bustling with customers, more work for me... yay. Unlike how it used to be earlier, with different people walking in everyday, the café had an extremely regular customer who walked in at 4 everyday, Taekwoon. 

     Taekwoons lessons on feminity have been going well...meh. In our previous lesson he had emphasized on the use of eyeliner and sadly I ended up looking like a panda by the end of it. He wasn't being very nice either, I can strongly say that he is by far the rudest person I have ever come across. I kept telling myself it was okay because its all to win Hakyeons heart. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning....

      I made my way towards the bleachers and sat down on the first bench and watched the soccer team do their painful routine. After the previous days lesson Taekwoon had humbly requested (more like ordered ) for me to come to the field in the morning claiming he had some 'important' news. Once practice was done I got up and went onto the field. As I approached Taekwoon, the boy with droopy eyes ...Hyuk I think, saw me and waved

" Hi noona!! Nice to see you again!! " he said grining I briefly waved back and turned to face Taekwoon.

" Morning " I said.

He looked me up and down " Little less feminine today, but its cool " he then went back to drinking water..

I rolled my eyes " Can you get to the point? " I asked.

He smirked and put away the bottle " I won't be visiting the café today, since the inter collegiate tournament starts in two days I have practice for the whole day "

 " Okay...so? " 

" I've asked Hakyeon to walk you home "

I briefly put my palms over my mouth to keep myself from squealing. " Omgosh your kidding!! " I said. He smirked " I'm not "

" Taekwoon your the best!! " I shrieked jumping up and down earning strange glances from the other members of the team and Taekwoon. I then stopped and put my hands to my cheeks " Its really happening Taekwoon, it really is " I said excitedly.

Taekwoon just smirked back in return.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

        As I had expected I saw the tanned beauty sitting in Taekwoons usual spot, flipping through a magazine. Okay Eunkyung calm down..take a deep breath. I approached his table with a smile across my face .

" Hello " I said. Hakyeon looked up and flashed his signature smile.

" Hey Eunkyung " he said cheerfully, placing the magazine down.

" So what will you have today? " I asked ( way to go Kyungiie ).

Hakyeon looked down at the menu card and said " I'll have a ginseng tea and um...a vanilla cake " he said.

" Alright then I'll be back with your order " I said smiling.

" Eunkyung " I heard Hakyeon call as I turned to go.

" Yeah?" I asked turning around. " Um..your okay with me walking you back right? " he asked.

' Of course I am you dreamy thing '

" Sure I am " I said.

" Ahh okay..its just that Takwoonie seemed pretty okay with it but I thought you'd be uncomfortable " he said worriedly.

" I'm alright Hakyeon, I mean he is busy isn't he ? " I said.

He nodded " Yeah your right..".

" Don't worry about it " I reassured him and went back to get his food.

          Just then I remembered.... DAMN IT I'VE GOT THE LATE SHIFT TODAY FUUUU-

" Um..Hakyeon I think I'll walk back home by myself today " I said giving a crooked smile.

He raised an eyebrow " Why? ".

" I just remembered its my turn to do the days dishes " I said shutting my eyes at the painful thought " It gets really late by the time I finish ".

" Oh that's alright Eunkyung, take all the time you want " he said casually waving his hand.

" Huh? "

" I was ask

Please log in to read the full chapter