005

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

     A/N : Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that there will be some POV shifts every now and then,.

I feel these these shifts are necessary as they help us know what the other character is thinking , otherwise the story will be narrated from Eunkyungs POV

Having said that...ENJOY!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

         I've never been to our university's soccer field before. Funny isn't it? I've spent 2 years here and I still haven't seen it. I earned quite a few questionable glares from the men who walked past me on the way here. Oh well, I tried , can't blame me for looking so unfeminine. I went up the staircase leading to the seating area, once I reached the landing my mouth dropped open on the sight of the huge green field. How the hell did I not know of this fields existence? 

    I heard a faint yell from somewhere and snapped my head towards the direction of the sound. A little away from where I stood, I saw the soccer team doing their 'warm up' routine that appeared to be excruciatingly painful. Ugh...thank god I didn't join the women's soccer team. I sat down on one of the many seats and watched the team go on with their routine, specifically their captain. Jung Taekwoon,

_______________________________________________________________________________________

        " Alright boys time out for 10 minutes!! " Coach Ahn yelled as he clapped his hands. Taekwoon let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding and bent down to catch his breath.

" Today's warm up seems more strenuous than usual " Wonshik, the center back remarked.

" I can't feel my legs " Jaehwan, the wing back grumbled.

" What do you think Taekwoon hyung? " Sanghyuk,the youngest player and mid fielder asked their captain.

" Its alright " he replied.

Just then a shriek was heard and the players turned to see a number of girls watching them from the seats placed above the training area.

Wonshik chuckled " They're probably here for you kid " he said nudging Sanghyuk.

" WHAT? NO!! " he shreiked as he briefly gagged.

" Sanghyuk ah I think it time you understood the circle of life " Jaehwan said placing an arm on his shoulder

" ..You see..when a man really loves a woman..".

" HYUNG!! I GET IT!! " He yelled. 

    While the 3 boys played around, Taekwoons eyes were scanning the place for a certain person. As his eyes swarmed the place, they came to rest on a lone figure sitting away from where the players were. His mouth dropped open, no that couldn't be Song Eunkyung, no freaking way. The girl he saw wore a white top with a tan shrug and a long blue skirt. Her medium length black hair was let loose and cascaded down her shoulders in waves. He also noticed that she didn't have spectacles on. He shook his head no way, thats probably someone else.

     " Looks like Taek hyungs got his eye on someone " Jaehwan said.

" Really? Who? " Wonshik asked.

Sanghyuk followed the direction of Taekwoons gaze and it came to rest on same girl.

" Do you know her hyung? " he asked. Taekwoon shook his head but continued to look at her. Just then the girl stood up and waved, Taekwoons suspicions were confirmed, that was Song Eunkyung.

" I'll be right back " he said running towards the bleachers.

______________________________________________________________________________________

      I saw Taekwoon running towards the bleachers followed by 3 other boys. As I watched the 3 run I heard a familiar voice call out. " Yah! ". I turned around to see Taekwoon looking me up and down.

" Hmm not bad for a start " he remarked.

I frowned " I'm doing something I really hate, you can appreciate me for that yknow ? " I replied. Taekwoon was about to open his mouth to say something whend 3 boys appeared behind him.

" OHHH HYUNG!! " 

" Hyung is that your girlfriend? " 

" Why didnt you tell us hyung? "

       Taekwoon turned to them with a menacing glare " Why the hell did you follow me here? " he asked. The boys ignored him and turned to me, one boy with a buzz cut came forward and held out his hand.

" Hi I'm Wonshik, nice to meet you " he said.

" That won't be necessary " Taekwoon said pushing him away.

" I'm Jaehwan! " the boy with the Caucasian esque face said from behind them.

" I'm Sanghyuk! Nice to meet you noona! " the boy with droopy eyes said grinning

.I smiled " I'm Eunkyung, nice to meet you " I said bowing.

" Woah hyung!! She's really nice! " Sanghyuk re

Please log in to read the full chapter