012

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

     I watched the scene take place before me with a frown on my face. Hakyeon then noticed me standing alone and grinned " Eunkyung! Hey! ".

He then turned the girl around to face me.

 

 

" Ommo nim this is Eunkyung " 

.

.

.

.    

.

.

WHAAAT?! OMMO NIM?! 

 

 

She then turned around to face me, I was greeted by a pair of eyes that seemed to smile by themselves. Taekwoon then coughed. " Eunkyung this is my mom " he said.

I looked from Taekwoon to his mom and snapped back to my senses.

THIS IS TAEKWOONS MOM?!!!

" How rude of me, its so nice to meet you dear, I'm Taekwoons Omma " Mrs. Jung said as she came forward and wrapped me in an embrace. So this is the 'she' they were referring to.  

I returned the hug " Its nice to meet you too...Mrs. Jung " I said.

She then pulled away and looked up at me " Please, call me Eomma Eunkyung dear " she said giving me another eye smile. I grinned back. 

 

" So your friends with Taekwoonie and Hakyeonnie? " she asked. I looked up at Taekwoon in alarm, what should I introduce myself as? 

Taekwoon was about to open his mouth when Hakyeon interrupted" Actually she's uri Taekwoonies girlfriend!! " he said excitedly.

" Really?! " she exclaimed and turned back to look at me " My my she's really pretty Taekwoonie, why didn't you tell me? " she asked him as she moved some hair out of my face. Taekwoon just shrugged nervously.

" Eunkyung ah now that I'm here, we should spend time together okay? I'd like to get to know you better " Mrs. Jung said smiling.

I nodded " I'd like that Mrs.-  I mean  Eommo nim " I replied grinning.

She patted my head and turned to Taekwoon " Yah Taekwoonie! Help me with my luggage will you? " she asked. " Okay.." He drawled as he pulled on the trolley with flowers printed on them. As Hakyeon and his mom moved away from us, he came towards me and spoke in a quiet voice. 

        " You didn't have to go through that, I'm sorry " he said.

I looked up at him in surprise " You don't have to apologize, I really like your mom " I said smiling.

He then sighed " Well now she thinks we're going out too " he said.

I groaned " Ahh waee?! " I grumbled " Just how many more people do you plan on telling? ".

" It wasn't me! It was that Hakyeon!! " 

" Yah! If you two love birds are done arguing, I need to go unpack! " Mrs. Jung yelled.

I sighed and turned back to look atTaekwoon.

" You'll be here at 5 right? " I asked with a grin.

He nodded " Yup, 5 o clock " he said with a smirk as he turned to go.

He then let go of the luggage " Oh, one more thing " he said coming back towards me.

" Wha-what? " I asked in alarm as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Why does this position look so familiar? I raised my hands to push him away but he brought his face closer to mine and kissed me on my cheek. I didn't know how to react, was I supposed to grin and say " Oh you cutie! " or was I supposed to do it to him again? I didn't know so I just stood still.

      He then pulled away and released his grip on my waist , he coughed " Fan girls " he said. I turned around and sure enough, there they were, walking away disappointed. 

" Umm..yeah " I said moving away as I touched my cheek, why did my cheeks feel so warm?

" OMO AREN'T THEY ADORABLE HAKYEONNIE?! " I heard Mrs. Jung yell. 

Taekwoon let out a shaky breath, " I'll see you then ".

I looked up at him and nodded, maybe I imagined it but his gaze on me seemed to linger on me a little longer than usual.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I sighed to myself as I restacked the dishes on the rack. Just then a voice rang out  " Unnie? "

I turned around to see our newest employee Youngji looking at me with a smile. I returned the smile " What is it Youngji? " I asked.

She shook her head " Umm just wanted to ask you something but..its alright if your busy " she said.

" No no you can tell me, what is it? " I asked.

She give a slight grin as her pigtails bobbed up and down " Unnie have you ever been hit on? ".

I stopp

Please log in to read the full chapter