039

Solitaire
Please log in to read the full chapter

      I lay on my back and stared at the ceiling in a daze. It was 8 am but I felt tired for some odd reason, I wouldn't account it to the heat nor could I say it was because of our *cough* late night activities. I was over thinking again and that was bad. I turned over to lie on my stomach as I looked at my phone.

'What would Taekwoon be doing now? '

I sighed and closed my eyes. 

The two of us are getting married in 5  hours and here I am lazing around in my pajamas. Marriage is a huge step whether you've been dating for years or even a few months the very thought of marriage would scare anyone. Just before I could drift back to sleep my phone rang and I picked up on the first ring.

" Hey you"

I smiled " Hello Jung Leo "

He chuckled " What's going through that mind of yours?"

Typical Leo, its like he's a psychic or something. 

" Just thinking.."

"..."

" Well thats not good"

I sighed " Taekwoon I'm scared...aren't you?"

" I am Eunkyung, I am"

" Don't you think we're moving too fast?"

" I do "

" Well?"

There was a pause and then he spoke " Maybe I'll know if its right once I see you "

I smiled " Very funny isn't Yangjae-dong like hours away from here?".

Just then I heard the door to the house open and I sat up in bed " T-Taekwoon? Are you there?" I spoke into the phone.

" Yeah whats wrong?" he asked in alarm.

" I just heard the door open. " I whispered " What do I do? I'm scared " I said backing away from the door.

" Oh god. Listen grab the closest thing to you and hide in the balcony " he said.

I looked around and grabbed by hair straightener and ran and hid behind the doors of our balcony. I looked around and considered calling to our neighbours for help but then the intruder would probably hear me. I took a peek and saw a figure enter the room, I then turned away praying to every God I knew.

" Taekwoon? " I whispered into the phone. " He's here ".

There was a short pause before he spoke " What are you doing with your straightener?"

" I'm.." I began to say but stopped. I opened the door and entered my bedroom to see Taekwoon dressed in a tuxedo grinning at me.

I experienced a flurry of emotions at once, I was happy to see him and at the same time I was made at him for tricking me. So I brought them forward by throwing my straightener at his face.

" Jung Taekwoon you idiot!!!" I yelled as I watched him writhe in pain.

" Hey.. isn't it bad luck for you to see the bride before the wedding?" I asked.

" Its bad luck for me to see you in your dress" he said rubbing his face " Did you  leave any marks?"

I inspected his face and shook my head. 

He continued to stare at me as he rubbed his face and I smiled " So now that you've seen me, did you find your answers?".

" Yeah " he said pulling me into an embrace.

" I can't wait to see what our children look like "

I blushed and buried my face in his midriff " I love you "

He kissed the crown of my head " I love you too ".

The two of us stayed in that positon, just holding onto each other until Taekwoon spoke up.

" Hey lets have !"

I laughed and pulled away to look at Taekwoon, observing his features one by one. Jet black hair, feline eyes, tiny nose and that pouty mouth; I would be waking up next to this man for the rest of my life. i smiled at the very thought of it as I leaned forward to kiss him on the nose. Taekwoon in turn leaned forward to kiss me on the lips when I stopped him.

" No today okay?"

" Why not?" he whined.

" Because we don't have time, I need to get ready " I said giving him a quick kiss.

" I'll see you at the church okay?" I said grabbing my dress.

He smiled " Make sure you leave me speechless okay?"

" Of course I will. Hey..what if I even make you cry?" I asked.

He scoffed " Impossible, I wouldn't cry

Please log in to read the full chapter