Mission

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE MONTH PASS

"Yoboseo?” Seo Hyun answered her phone she is in front of her TV eating cereals, sitting on her office chair with wheels. She is wearing a loose Keroro shirt and her boxers. She is just relaxing after doing her term paper.

“Hey” The voice was husky and it was a bit scary but it was a woman’s voice.

Seo Hyun looked serious for a moment for she knows who called her. “Yeah, Charlie?”

“I have sent you something.” Charlie said on the other line. This girl go by the name of Charlie not her real name of course, She is like the core for connections when it comes to mission. She sends it to the killers. she knows who can do the job. Seo Hyun is her favorite one because the girl never had feelings. She is so sweet but cold blooded inside so she favors the girl.

Seo Hyun ate a spoonful of cereals and wheeled her chair in front of her office table. Her apartment is a studio type so this chair of hers could take her anywhere inside the apartment. The whole place is just white from her walls to her appliances even her TV. Her office table has fwo 21" Imac Pro monitor. She is living a high end life, The amount that she is getting as a killer is just really high. She placed her bowl of cereals on the side as she keeps her phone on her ear using her shoulders and she opened her email.

***

From: CHARLIE
To: STAR
Subject: MISSION CARD


New Target Profile:

Name: IM YOONA

Age: 24

Occupation: MODEL

Fee: $1.000.000.00

Client's Request:

"Gain her trust make her fall in love and make her suffers by breaking her heart then kills her the way you want to."

***

"This is a large amount of money and this will take a lot of time though." Seo Hyun said reading the description. She started to research things about Yoona in Google.

"That is why I am giving it to you... Because of all the killers I know you are the only one who can play the act and will not lose the patience to do it right away. I know you enjoy long missions like this one, simply because you love torturing. Anyway are you in?" Charlie asked sounding impatient.

"I can do the job it is easy because I never fall in love, the question is can you pay that much?" Seo Hyun keeps on browsing things about Yoona. 'She looks familiar.' She said in her mind.

"The client can even pay more... The person said that he or she will be watching us on having the girl broken." Charlie explained. She is totally confident about Seo Hyun being able to nail it.

"So, she will know who I am? Is that how it works? Is it not too dangerous? I mean what if she is a police or what." Seo Hyun said. She needs to know something about the person for their safety, of course she does not want to be busted.

"I will give you the clients info... The person agreed to meet with you once you are sure on doing the job... Actually only to me.. Unfortunately it sounds that she is doubtful if the person I'll send could really not fall for that girl... I checked her photos and damn Star, she looks really good.. The client strictly said that this is not going to be an easy task. So I am sending the best I know.. I have high trust on you and I did couple of research about her .... “Charlie is explaining before she could explain further.

"She never had any scandal, she is such a saint everyone loves her and come on biggest clients are signed in her... She is quite a catch." Seo Hyun commented reading stuffs about Yoona.

"So what do you think star? Are you in? I can't give this mission to anyone else that woman is really something?" Charlie said sighing. She knows Star and unlike other killers they will kill the person first.

Seo Hyun is looking at her screen. Thousands of pictures of Yoona appeared looking so sophisticated and fashionable. She thinks while she is pouting.

'This is going to be a challenge a real challenge and she really looks good.' She is thinking, the confident sounding Seo Hyun just thought twice because of the looks of the girl. 'But I know Me better than anyone so I can kill her just like how I killed her...' Her eyes soften and her cold blooded heart just felt something dark

"STAR?" Charlie called again. "STAR?!" Charlie lost her patience.”Seo Joohyun!" Charlie shouted.

She heard her name mentioned out loud. "Yah! Kim Tae Yeon!" She answered Charlie using her real name too.

"Ssshhhh use codenames!" Tae Yeon scolded.

 

***********

Character Profile

 

Name: Kim Tae Yeon

Age: 26

Codename: Charlie

Occupation: Distributor of Assignment/ Owns a bar

Description: She never killed anyone but she had been involved in the business for more than six years, this is family legacy she is just continuing what her roots started.

Personality: Business minded/ money driven/ sometimes pretend to be mysterious but a true fiasco.

***********

 

"Tell yourself about that!" Seo Hyun rolled her eyes.

"So what can you do this or what?" Tae Yeon asked.

Seo Hyun never hesitates about something so she smiled. 'This is doable.' She pressed print on one of Yoona's photo. "I am printing her photo now." She stated

Tae Yeon jumped in joy having Seo Hyun agreed on doing it. 'Money money money' she is singing Jessie James in her head.
"Great I am activating this mission. I will send money in your account and you may start whenever you want." Tae yeon stated with the voice of joy.

"Okay, give me 24 Hours for my research about her and I will send you my questions to the client so we can make sure that we are not being framed or what have you." Seo Hyun stated.

"Yah! The police are all stupid so they won't know but Star one more thing quit marking your victims!" Tae Yeon scolded.

"Yah!!! I just want my good work to be recognized but no one seemed to have that done." Seo Hyun said she took the printed picture of Yoona and looked at it so close as she starts eating her serials again.

"Whatever I will wait for those questions and drop by the bar sometimes I kinda miss you." Tae Yeon commented. She actually owns a bar so her connection is pretty wide.

"Some other time probably, i will talk to you soon" Seo Hyun hangs up. "So Im Yoona, what shall I do to you oh yes let me mark you first." Seo Hyun said and she drew a star on Yoona picture and she said. "You just got targeted." She let the picture fly on the thin air and grab a pen and hit the flying picture then it stuck on the ceiling together with the pen. "Bulls eye!" She stated.

 

------

"The close is case it had been a month and it was a suicide what else are you looking for?" The deputy chief of the police is raising his voice to a tan lady.

"He had a mark.. Same mark on the one that was killed a week before... I am saying that there is someone behind this that there is a possibility that it is not a suicide." The younger detective argue, she had been investigating all criminal cases on the past and she knows that there is something fishy that had been going on but it seems that no one dares to listen to her speculation. "I know that there is a killer and she or he had been giving us clues with those star marks but why is everyone ignoring it." The younger officer argued and wiggled her body; she wants to set a point.

The commander in chief held his temple and did a deep breath he tries to relax himself. " Gah!!! Kwon Yuri. The case is closed the family does not want to know it is hurting them. So let's just stop focus yourself on other cases that actually matter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter