Start

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A five six tall woman wearing a black trench coat that is above the knee, she has her black leather skinny jeans on partnered with her low ankle black boots. She is wearing a gray scarf that covers her face. She has a black Fedora hat on, a perfect outfit for a mysterious girl who seemed to be hiding something both of her hands are inside her coats pockets and all that can be seen to her is her eyes. She is walking in the sidewalks with just a normal pace. She reached a huge hotel in Seoul and looked up. "Okay here we are let's get this over with" She said to herself as she enters the revolving door of the hotel. She did not mind to look at anyone nor talk to the reception even with the concierge she just entered and went straight to the elevator lobby. She pass by an elegant looking lady with a cream dress on covered by her huge fur coat with black and white stripes, partnered with a knee length white boots. The lady is complete with accessories as she has white gloves on covering her hands to her wrist. A dark brown Pallas Louis Vuitton hanging on her arm and a white Victorian hat (The one that Rose wear in Titanic). The lady with a fur coat went to the reception.

"Good Evening Madam" The receptionist greeted with an intimidated tone at the girl who is standing in front of her looking so fashionable.

"Hi, I would like to check in overnight ... I want a room with overlooking and at the whole city of Seoul." She said in a snobbish tone.

"Let me check. While I am checking would you mind filling up this form Ma'am" The receptionist handed a form and the girl look at her with brows up.

"You don't know me?" She said in a sarcastic tone.

The receptionist startled and gulped hard with the tone.

"It is a procedure madam; we need to have our guest fill up the information."

"I am a very famous person; I can't give my information to you! or to anyone I have money to pay the room.." The lady showed off a bulk of cash. "Now, If you don't respect my privacy, I better talk to you manager!" The lady said in a powerful tone and the receptionist once again startled more than she already is.

"Uhmm.. Ma'am" She cannot compose her thought.

"Are you going to get the room for me or not?" The lady said straightly looking at the eyes of the receptionist. The receptionist did not move so the lady shouted. "WHO IS THE MANAGER OF THIS PLACE!?" Everyone looked at her even the black trench coat woman who had been on the lobby for that long because the elevator had not arrived yet.

"Miss you don't need to shout. Here is your card key" The receptionist was trembling as she handed the card key to the intimidating woman.

The lady smirked and took it.

"I hope you won't mind paying in advance." The receptionist uttered with a broken voice.

Without thinking twice the lady gave her the money.

"Keep the change, consider it as a tip." She winks at the girl and move to the elevator lobby, standing next to the black trench coat girl.

The lady with her trench coat on looked on another direction as she saw the scandalous woman moving her direction walking like she is in a runway. The scandalous woman stands at her side and they are not minding one another as they are both looking at the numbers on top of the lifts door signaling that the lift is about to come.

"Ting" the lift finally arrive.

They let the people walk out as they walk in. The girl with a trench coat pressed the 37th floor while the other woman did not press anything as it is where she will take off too. It is just the two of them in the lift. The girl wearing black is moving her eyes towards the fashionable girl as if she wants to do something to the girl beside her. She removed her hands from her pocket, she fixed her hat to cover her whole face for her not to be seen by the CCTV on the corner of the elevator and a rosary appeared on one of her hands. She sighed real heavy. 'Okay, you can do it this is the last time no looking back after this night' she said in her mind and bit her lower lips which will not be visible as the scarf cover her face. She then start to move her head from left to right looking straight at the fashionable ladies back then she creates little circles with the motion. She is also stretching her fingers and did a close open exercise.

The fashionable girl at her side seemed to careless as she has a world of her own and she just keeps on rolling her eyes as the elevator is taking it's time to get to their designated floor.

The black girl tried to step closer to the fashionable woman but. "TING" The lifts door opened and an old man enter. The old man smiled and bowed on the two of them, the black girl motioned a bow but the other one wearing fur rolled her eyes once more. "Seriously?" She said frowning.

The man took off a floor before them and less than a minute they reached their floor. The fashionable woman get off first and walk fast towards the right the black trenched coat woman followed her with a normal pace but still keeping their proximity like a meter away. The fur woman reached her room and put her key card to open the door. She moves the knob the girl behind her stops on the room besides her and ring doorbell. The fur woman looks at the black trench coat woman from head to toe and shook her head as she enter her room. The door for the girl with a black trench coat opened and she entered the room.

"What took you so long?" The woman who opened the door asked and smiled at her.

"Stuff." She looked at the short woman behind the door. "Had you started yet?" She asked as she removed her Fedora Hat put it on the Hat rack and unwrapped her face from the gray scarf then losen the knot on her trench coat as she it. She glares at the woman looking at her. "Yah, stop drooling over me, you are far from my type Lee Sunkyu!"

"You are not my type either Im Yoona."

"Oh really as if I believe that." Yoona friend; they are both in the same age.

"Hey Yoong, finally we can start" another five foot tall woman appeared.

"How many are we? Hyo?" Yoona asked as she removed her trench coat and exposed her plain white shirt. The two looked at her and gulp. How can she look so alluring with just those outfit. They both thought

"Hey you two..." She tried to get the attention of the two.

"Seven. We are se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter