Pain

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party lights continue to cloud the place, everyone is dressed so elegant and people seemed to enjoy each others company.

"There she is.. Finally!" Sunny said excitedly as she saw Yoona entering the Gala for her. Radiant as ever, Yoona entered wearing that long balloon res dress, if there is a better word for a Goddess then that is Yoona already, everyone stop on whatever they are doing as Yoona entered the place. Every head turns on her and she smiled like perfection. Surely one of a kind surely the greatest creation ever existing in earth.

Yoona was welcomed by flashes of the cameras together with people greeting her happy birthday and saying how beautiful she was, she takes time on talking to people 30 seconds could be the most.

"Close your mouth Sica, thought you moved on." Hyomin said as she caught another Goddess before her drooling.

"She has not change, her beauty is really over flowing.." Jessica said and there she knows that she'd forever regret the time that she called Yoona her baggage from the past.

"No, she is aging but she'd always look young.. Our Im Yoona." Sunny said that looked like a girl spazzing out. She yelp in pain as Hyomin pinch her by the waist.

"Just kidding bae, I will always love you!" Sunny said trying to reach the shoulder of Hyomin.

"She sure is a beauty. No wonder why Star fell for her... Too bad she'd die soon." Sulli said, she is wearing a waitress uniform.

"Hey Stone." Someone spoke, it is stuck in her earpiece.

"Yes, Charlie?" Yes it is Tae Yeon, what Stone said happened, Tae Yeon contacted her as the back up plan. The back up plan to finish killing Im Yoona if Seo Hyun can't do it. The Charlie who cannot afford to fail Black Hawk.

"Is Seo Hyun there already?" She is in one of the vans in the parking lot.

"I have not seen her." Sulli's only reply.

"How hard was it when you were ordered to kill Soo Jung?" Tae Yeon was curious she wanted to understand her friends feelings. Yes she does consider Sulli and Seo Hyun her friends.

"Very hard... Imagine killing Tiffany Hwang." Sulli said.

"Tiffany is the only girl that made me feel stuff she makes me nervous even she is not around... I'd hate it if she'd be harm especially if it was me.... I love her and I kind of think that she'd be better be with the officer, one because a life with me would be crazy and two because I know she loves her." Tae Yeon said in an honest tone that even Sulli felt it.

"That is love Taeng.... And I guess all of us who chose this type of life would be alone forever."

"You have me Ssul."

"I don't trust you."

Tae Yeon laughed.. "I got your back dumb asa!"

"The last time you said that my house exploded."

"The---"

"Seo Hyun is here." Sulli said immediately of course she let Yoona have her grand entrance as this is her birthday.

"Watch her and... Be careful I know Black Hawks men is around."

Sulli watches Seo Hyun's every move. "Seriously Seo Hyun you'll do it?" Sulli asked herself.

Tae Yeon could only play with her pen.
---------------

"Stunning, You are." Tyler Kwon said he wraps his arm around Yoona and gave her a peck on her cheeks.

"Thanks T... I hope you enjoy the party." Yoona said smiling.

"I think I will there is an extra they said." Tyler smirk.

Yoona rolled her eyes. "Whatever it is I am not going to enjoy it.. Not tonight."

"Hahahah I guess so... I will enjoy it myself." Tyler said.

"Stop talking about business Yoong... So where is the girl you said you'll introduce to us... The law student." Sunny interrupted the two from talking.

"Oh Sunny! Later there are a number of press you don't want a number of work o your desk tomorrow... Consider this a birthday treat... Making your life a little easy." Yoona said as she pinch Sunny's cheeks.

"Hey Yoong." Hyomin came and peck Yoona's cheek.

"Yoong."

"Sica" Yoona opened her arms for her ex lover and Jessica caged herself inside Yoona's arm.

"You look amazing." Jessica complimented.

"So you are." Yoona pecks on Jessica's nose.

"Someone might see us and ran on the streets again." Jessica joked.

Yoona blushed... "She won't, she knows how much she means to me."

Jessica felt a little too jealous but no she should not be, she had her chance and that's it,.. She should move on.. She lost a lot and focusing on that makes her lose more.

Yoona then tried to look for Seo Hyun and she saw her walking going to the balcony.

"Hey guys, love to stay for chit chats but I really need to attend other guests too." Yoona said smiling and started walking before completely disappearing she approached a waiter for a bottle of champagne, the waitress (SULLI) asked for her to wait and Yoona did exactly what the waitress said. And after five minutes she is holding two glass and a bottle of champagne uncorked,
------------------------

Yuri immediately parked her car outside the Gala. Tiffany could only look at her best friend with that worried look, she knows there is a number of things in Yuri's mind and she thought if she'd be okay... Yuri really wants to talk to Seo Hyun... She needs answer and she knows it can't wait.. NO it can't...

Yuri walk by the guards.

"Invi--" before the guard could even finish, Yuri saw that angst and she revealed her badge.

"Seoul Police District, Officer Kwon Yuri." She said with a matching hair blown from the wind.

The bouncers were in awe, how can a beautiful lady be a police officer but they shook their heads and blocked Yuri.

"What!?"

"Invitation."

"I am invited I kinda left it in my desk and... I am a damn police officer let me in!" Yuri's tone changed the bouncers shook their heads.

"You police officers thinks that you can get everything think again! We are here for Im Yoona's security and other celebrities no way we are letting an officer gets in" the two macho man said in collision.

"I...." Yuri was about to say something but she stopped as she felt an arm wrapped around hers.

"Guys sorry about my date being above her as a police officer, she is always on top notch and I kind of lie to her that I will date someone else if she did not show up maybe that is the reason why she was in a hurry." An eye smile stopped the two from crossing their arms as they drool over the y Tiffany Hwang.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter