Intro to Action

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber parked the Van in a dark alley, there is an abandoned factory in the said area. She pressed something inside the car and it opened turned out, the said factory is a location where most of Tae Yeon's weapon is hided.

"Wow!" Hyomin was amazed on how the place looks like, it was so dark ugly outside and on the inside it is a perfect base. Everything is technology base and there were number of cars park from Honda to Mini Cooper to Lamborghini. Tae Yeon must have been really rich. And Hyomin is pretty amazed. Well, this happened to be the hard work of the Kim family.

"Okay, Now we need to prep up.. Sunny you can get a car and drive Yoona to the hospital.. She kind of needed to be check." Tae Yeon said.

"Arra." Sunny said, she keeps on looking at Jessica so apologetically. Jessica and Tyler are fixing themselves as they are to face black hawk. They need to look elegant for him to be less suspicious.

"You can choose whatever weapons you'd like all of are worth it I am telling you." Amber said to Sulli and Seo Hyun who are inspecting the guns, samurai's, swords, and archer everything. Well the said factory has every kind of guns and every other weapon name it, it's there.

Yuri on the other hand grabs a bandage and making sure to cover her wound so thick she even wraps a bulletproof cloth on to it to make sure it won't hurt much. Of course, it does hurt she just needs to do what she wants to do.. Yes, she was mad the moment she found out about black hawk and she needs to release that anger, she does not want to leave Seo Hyun on this journey but after all these she knows she needs to do what she got to do, convict her sister.

"Officer Kwon." Yuri gazed on the source of the voice and it was Jessica.

"Miss Jung" before Yuri could start a talk, Jessica wraps her arm around Yuri. She hugged her as tears started to happen. All of the people she is with, it is Yuri she is most comfortable with so she let her heart out to Yuri, all her hurt and pain.... Yuri was shock on the hug but as soon as Jessica cried she caresses her back.

"The people I thought my friends hurt my sister, and now I am no different as I wanted to hurt Yoona, you should arrest me after this I am a criminal too." Jessica said, her mind is clouded with thoughts, thoughts of which she would not know where to go after this what is waiting for her, would she face Sunny again? Would she be friends with Tyler? Would Yoona be the only person she'd love? Would she be able to sleep at night? All those... She can't think straight.

Yuri pulls her and cups her face, wiping those tears away.

"I understand where you are coming from... I do, I felt that way before too, you thought that you are alone and your past would be your future but no Jessica, I assure you that after all this, after black hawk we or no you will start fresh, meet people who'd accept your shortcomings and be the right person for you... I swear after all this; I would still be one of those who you could lean on to... No matter what because I am not judging your actions or your decisions... I understand where you are coming from." Yuri said and Jessica felt the officer care towards her, well Yuri did care so much for her... From the time she met her up until now even Yuri found out about Jessica ordering Yoona's death. Nothing changed, she still look at her the same way.

Jessica hugged Yuri again; she finds comfort towards the girl... She could fall for Yuri but she knows that the officer's heart belongs to someone else.. A relationship that she can't reach no matter what... The relationship that Tiffany and Yuri has.

Tiffany was actually staring from afar, she does not know what they are talking about but she hates it, well she is jealous, she thought that Yuri could like Jessica well one, Yuri never really cared so much to someone the way she cared for Jessica and two, the way Yuri looks at Jessica has a number of meaning and she hates it.

"You really love her ayt?"

Tiffany turns her back and Tae Yeon was there.

"Am I that obvious?" Tiffany said tucking her hair on her ears.

"The moment she stepped in my bar with Jessica, that was the first time I saw you jealous as hell with them... That you even used me to make her feel jealous so yeah... That kind of obvious, you are." Tae Yeon smiled.

"Sorry,." Tiffany blushed.

"For what?"

"Using you to make her feel jealous."

"I enjoyed it, the times where I will be the person you'd run to whenever you fought or whenever you feel like she is ignoring you.. I kind of thought that yeah.. There is a hope for at least Tiffany Hwang, THE TIFFANY HWANG to like a worthless person like me." Tae Yeon is looking on the ground.

Tiffany felt Tae Yeon is turning shy. "I like you Tae.. I do... There is nothing not to like about your personality.. You are dorky yet smart." Tiffany gave that eye smile.

"Well, yeah I am good looking too, it is just hard to change what you feel for Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter