Lost Memories

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A car parked in front of the White House that looks like a home of a happy family. She removed his car keys and took his black luggage. He fixes his coat and sigh keeping his coat on. He opened the door and shouted.

"Daddy is home!"

As soon as he closed the door his two daughters came running. The two are already wearing their pajamas and they are just waiting for the said man to arrive. The man smiled widely seeing his children he reached on his suitcase and he take off two boxes of Barbie dolls. He saw stains of blood so even before he gave it to his daughters he wipes it first.

"My beautiful princesses... Look what Appa have for you." He said smiling like a loving father.

"Aigoo.. Appa barbie? I am already nine years old I am not playing them anymore." The older one with a long black hair whined.

"Me Appa! I love them...." The shorter girl who is about six or five years of age stated. And she jumps on her father for a hug. The man suddenly felt pain as if he has something on his shoulder but yeah...He pretended that nothing happened or it is just okay.

"Aish JooHyun! You always say that to Appa though we both know that you don't like it .." The older girl teases her little sister and she even rolled her eyes.

"Yuri Unnie... I love the gift from Appa everything..." JooHyun said talking like a sweet child.

"No you don't you are just saying it." The older one fight back.

"Oh you two stop bickering about your dad's gift... I know you both love it!" A woman wearing an apron came out from the kitchen.

The man smiled and went to his wife for a tight hug.

"Yah Seo Kyuhyun your daughters are watching us." The lady knew that there was something about the hug....

The two daughters’ just look at their parents being sweet they are both smiling.

"Aigoo, my princesses knows how much I missed my queen." Kyuhyun said and the two daughters just smiled.

"Are we going to expect another sibling?" Yuri grinned while JooHyun blushed...

"Bwo... Seo Yuri where did you learn about that?" The queen of the house said, scolding the first born. They both hide on their father's back.

"Hahaha Bora, let your child be like that... I mean they are growing and knowing those things is not really that bad after all." KyuHyun said.

"Yeah, said the man who just gave them barbie dolls and call them princesses." Bora rolled her eyes and all of laugh.

"Dad since your home let's watch cartoons before sleeping." JooHyun suggested.

"Sure let me change first okay?" Kyuhyun said ruffling his hair.

"Yeap! I will put popcorn the oven!" Yuri said excitedly running to the kitchen.

"Let me help you Yuri Unnie!" JooHyun said following her sister.

The two parents look at each other and this time it is serious.

"Let's talk in our room.. I kind of need your help on something." Kyuhyun said Bora nodded she felt a heart ache seeing her husband all serious.

"Kids, Mommy will help Appa to change ah.. We will not take long." Bora shouted.

The two giggle together for they thought of baby brother and sister while making popcorn.

KyuHyun removed his coat as Bora was shock seeing his husbands shoulder is full of bandages with blood.

"Kyuhyun Honey." Bora said almost crying.

"I told Heechul that I am out... That I am resigning and I just want to live a simple life with you that what he sent me to is my last mission." KyuHyun said as Bora started to remove the bandages to help her husband.

"The he broke my shoulder and stab it..." Kyuhyun said almost crying.

Bora is not answering at all she just focus on getting her husband be better. She did hear every word of KyuHyun.. She does want her husband to stop being an assassin.. She met her while he was on a mission and there was an attraction she accepted him until now she wants her to stop because their children are growing... 

"Honey... I'm sorry." Kyuhyun said almost crying.. "I know you are worried about Yuri and JooHyun and me too.. I don't want Kim Heechul to target our daughters so I agreed on what he wanted... He said one more mission and he'll let me out."

"That is what he said the last time and then what? He'll torture you again until he can and you'll just do whatever  he wants? I know you are making a living but Kyuhyun please..." Bora cried... "Do you know how worried I am? I mean do you know how much I am praying that you'll come home alive and nothing is wrong...." Bora cried and KyuHyun could only hug his wife and yes right... He is an assassin he works for Kim Heechul (Tae Yeon's father).

"I'm sorry for making you worried like this honey... I am just afraid that if I disobey Heechul he'd turn to you guys and that I could not bear at all... I can't let him touch anyone of you." Kyuhyun said as he Bora’s face and Bora was done on securing his shoulder, they could not let their daughters know about their father’s job not in a million years.

Bora kissed Kyuhyun deep and they decided to go down with the kids before it turned more intimate.

Yuri and Joohyun are now sitting on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn. Kyuhyun and Bora smiled they sat beside their princesses as they laugh on reruns of the Disney Princesses. The two children slept while watching the reruns and the husband and wife went carried them upstairs. It is one room with two beds designed for two little girls. Kyuhyun is looking at his daughters and Bora hugged him from behind.

“They are our treasures… our greatest possession so I do not know what to do if something bad happen to them.” Kyuhyun said sadly as he holds on Bora’s hand.

“Stop worrying about them honey.. Nothing will happen to them just finish the last mission and we will go in a faraway place where there will be no Heechul, no mission and we will live like a happy family.” Bora said hugging her husband tightly.

“I love you Bora, and thank you for accepting everything about me and giving me these two lovely kids.. I would have not change if it’s not you or them..” Kyuhyun smiled kissing Bora’s temple and Bora just hugged her husband tighter.

Bora met him at a bar ten years ago where she used to be a bar tender and they fell in love the fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter