Accident

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona ran after Seo Hyun. She left Jessica hanging, she did not care about anything right now, just Seo Hyun.

For the second time in Seo Hyun's life she felt that she has no power, first was when she lost her parents and the second was just now, she is hurting, a feeling that she is not accustomed to, she is just running down the stairs.

"Seo Hyun!" Yoona is calling her.. she is chasing after her they are using the fire exit and Yoona is on a hurry just to catch her of course Seo Hyun has her skills on running she mastered it but something is in her knees, a er of her strength, as every step is getting her bones be deflated as if she is getting weak.

"Seo Hyun listen to me please." Yoona is catching her breath, she is running after the crying Seo Hyun... They reached the ground floor and Seo Hyun exit the building and Yoona is just following her....

"Seo Hyun please listen to me" Then when she was about to cross the road a ray of light covered Yoona's face and everything seemed to be in slow motion.
------

"Do you think Jessica is serious about going to Yoona? I mean did you over do it?" Hyomin asked Sunny who is preparing their snack for a night of chilling, they are planning a movie marathon and just some other stuff.

"Well, it is obvious that she still likes Yoona and Yoona waited all her life to get her back and a little push is not bad right?" Sunny said sat beside Hyomin and she hugged Hyomin by the waist as she puts the bowl if popcorn on Hyomin's lap and kiss her on the cheek, Hyomin leans on Sunny's shoulder.

"Well, how sure are you that Yoona still likes her?" Hyomin then asked.

"Well, I am not but... Knowing Yoona all my life Jessica is the only girl she got her eyes on, her first in almost everything and getting them back is not bad, I want to see my friend happy." Sunny said as she

"Oh... That makes me remember the girl, Seo Hyun.. Do you know her? Yoona was so fond of her when she and her guest Tiffany's show.. I mean she was different there was an attraction." Hyomin commented.

“Seo Hyun?” Sunny has her thinking expression. “Nah, I don’t think Yoong ever mention her to me, I mean they met once and after that, Yoong continue to her activities.. now makes me wonder, how did that girl end up in your show?”

“Weird, super weird, she was seen in Yoong’s dressing room and Yoong kind of protected her?” Hyomin trying to remember what exactly happened that day, well a month is not that long but it is not something significant to her.

“OH” Sunny’s only reply, that made her wonder how someone could be in Yoong’s dressing room, is there really something between the two.

“Well, no scandal is coming out so I guess everything is fine babe and for the record you know how careful Yoong is so you should not have any problem anytime.” Hyomin said, well Sunny is Yoona’s publicist so she needed to know those things.

Hyomin saw Sunny did a duck face, her thinking face and Hyomin find it so cute that she cannot resist it, so she kiss it a peck, then another peck because Sunny still has her lips pouted, Hyomin smile.

“You are so cute” She said as their eyes met and Sunny narrowed her eyes on Hyomin’s lips and there she cup Hyomin’s face.

Their love making was cut off with a phone call.

Sunny was kissing Hyomin as she picks up her phone from her pocket to look at the caller ID and it was Yoong’s phone.

“Don’t take it” Hyomin said in between the kisses

“One minute” Sunny said and pull away, Hyomin pouted.

“Yoboseo?” Sunny said and her eyes widen..

“Is everything okay babe?” Hyomin got worried.

__

“Hey” A girl in black trench coat went to the bar she is wearing a cap and scarf almost covering half of her face.

Tae Yeon, stuck, well this is not the first time that the said girl visited her bar, she gulp hard and try to move her muscles that become stones.

“You are so cute when you are doing that Tae Tae” Tiffany stated, yes, she hangs out in Tae Yeon’s bar like three times a week, especially the times that she wanted to someone to talk to, complain about work, life and almost everything even about Yuri not having time for her…. Well Yuri is so much focus on the case of STAR.

“Oh, thanks” Tae Yeon managed to utter and she blushed as red as blood.

Tiffany gave her a smile, it was the sweetest and the most perfect smile that everyone would die for. Tae Yeon’s heart is pumping so fast that she can only shiver with the view. She sighed, she is happy that Tiffany finds her a confidant her dream girl, has now become her friend and she is hoping for more… of course she is.

She sighed, it is obvious in every move of Tiffany that she is in love with her long time best friend the officer Kwon, and of course Tae Yeon is not that stupid to not know about it. Especially every time that Tiffany would arrive in the bar talk about life every conversation that they have ends on what if Yuri, You know Yuri is, Yuri should, Yuri would… YURI , YURI, YURI….  And Tae Yeon could only listen.

“She promised you something again?” Tae Yeon asked handing a bottle of beer to Tiffany, the good about this girl is she drinks beer a typical cowboy far from how people see her in TV.

“Nah, Well…. I met Jessica today and somewhat I felt ..” Tiffany looked down, she can’t say the word but she knows she feel it, she had admitted it to herself long ago that Yuri is someone who is more than a friend to her.

“Jealous?” Tae Yeon completed her sentence and she could only feel a sprang in her heart with her own words.

“I guess.. But enough of her, tell me what you have been up to.”

“Since when Tiffany Hwang get interested in my whereabouts?”

“Come on Tae Yeon, you are my friend so what you do interest me” Tiffany said giving her wonderful smile, she is not lying she does like Tae Yeon too.. she knows that any time soon if Yuri keeps on ignoring her she could end up with this cute dork and she is open with the thought, Well Tae Yeon is hard working and she wears black with Mickey, which is her ideal type.

Tae Yeon smiled and she blushed with that comment she wants to run around her bar because Tiffany said “What you do interests me!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter