Confirmed

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EVENTS OCCURRED BEFORE YOONA'S BDAY

Seo Hyun arrived where Sulli told her to go, she was hurt knowing that the organization that she is part of is the one who killed her family and made her the monster she is. It was a crowded place a place that no one would dare to start a fight. She looked around and Sulli (STONE) is nowhere to be found. She sat on the bar and the bar tender gave her a whiskey on the rocks. She looked at the bar tender and the guy pointed at the girl who is wearing black and face half covered. There was a note to follow her as Seo Hyun knows it is Stone. She stood up as Sulli did and walk pass a number of people. They passed the kitchen and ended in a small flat in some sort of place, seems like a hiding place and Seo Hyun was somehow suspicious why would Sulli would let her inside her hidden place.

There were monitors that displays every place of the bar and two large computer monitors. Sulli took a deep breathe.

"Why did you bring me here?" Seo Hyun asked, she is mad but hell she is controlling it, she is a little pissed with Sulli about having Yoona to blame on the death of Krystal.

"We are on the same page now Seo Hyun, you are about to be ordered the death of Im Yoona and believe me there is no way you'd be able to harm her ... As what happened to me and Soo Jung. So you took the shot." Sulli explained she sat on a large couch across Seo Hyun.

Seo Hyun looked at the ground she was a little guilty towards what happened, she was not supposed to be, killers does not have the right to feel guilty or so... But being put on the same situation, she knows exactly how Sulli felt when she shot Krystal on her chest.

"It was a mission.." The only thing Seo Hyun could say, the only reason why she did that because it was a mission.

Sulli furrowed her eye brows, it sting her going back to the death of Jung Soo Jung, worse was she cannot do anything about it because she was running for her life that time, Black Hawk hunts her and she knows exactly that when she comes back Soo Jung would no longer be breathing. She can still remember how hurtful she was when Soo Jung died, she cannot go to the funeral because she was being hunted by men who seemed to have better skills than her.

"I'm.... Sorry." Seo Hyun said she looked at Sulli though her face is covered it was obvious that younger one was in pain.

"Your sorry will not bring her back." Sulli's words, painful. Seo Hyun could only look at the ground. Sulli then closed her eyes and she decided to reveal her face.

Seo Hyun's eyes widen... She remembered the girl flawless and beautiful.

"What?! How..."

"The reason you are here because of Black Hawk." Sulli said, her face is on third degree burn from her upper right cheek to her whole right arm. "They wanted to kill me by having an explosion in my house, that was their last attempt, from then they thought I was dead until I planted something in Tae Yeon's house and when I almost killed you... Yeah I was the culprit for your hospitalization, I wanted to kill Im Yoona... I badly want her dead." Sulli said in a mad tone.

Seo Hyun clench her jaw..

"Why?"

"Because, as I said she ordered Soo Jung's death."

"How sure are you?" Seo Hyun wanted to remain calm. "Did you meet her personally during the mission? Because that is why Tae Yeon told me and to be honest I don't know who to believe.."

"Tae Yeon and I met her together with Kim Hyo Yeon and Kwon Tyler."

"Bwo?!" Seo Hyun was shock.

"Are you saying that there were three of them who wanted Soo Jung's death?!" Krystal was shock.

"Different motives." Sulli said she clench her jaw.

"Yoona was whining about Krystal being an towards Jessica and she even gave the things that she likes... Things that could make her fall for me and that's it... Tyler wanted to teach Soo Jung a lesson because all of the Jung's money would be given to her, well Jessica seemed to not have an interest on it, they have abandon Jessica because of her unacceptable relationship with Yoona." Sulli answered all her questions.

"How about Hyo Yeon?"

"She just accompanied the two and there is nothing for her to say... One thing, we never really talked about Soo Jung being dead, all they wanted was to teach her a lesson and the assassination part only occurred through the mission card." Sulli said, at least she knows Seo Hyun needs to know.

"And Black Hawk?"

"I never really met that person. But I knew about that person because of Soo Jung."

"Jung Krystal?" Seo Hyun was taken aback, maybe there were a number of people involve than her into this organization.

"Krystal is close with Tyler Kwon, they are like brothers and sisters and Tyler have these whereabouts, dealing with Casino and stuff and Hyo Yeon was practically involve on it, Krystal mentioned about Black Hawk threatening Tyler to give the money for a lost transaction in Indonesia, that Black Hawk never wanted to deliver assets in Indonesia but Tyler was persistent and so on... I believe that was the time they met Black Hawk and knew about his businesses and ordered something for a trial. And Soo Jung was the victim."

"And you." Seo Hyun said.

Sulli looked at the mirror and caresses her face, "silicon masks could make me look rejuvenated, my scar is nothing compared to the open wound that is inside me that keeps on bleeding..."

"Were you the one who shot officer Kwon?" Seo Hyun suddenly thought of that event.

"No. I could do that but I don't have any business to her or what so ever, I am only targeting you..."

"But do you know.."

"No.. But my guess it could be one of Black Hawk's ... Your father was his best and he hates both of you the most."

"How did you know that?" Seo Hyun is absorbing everything yet, it is indeed a big puzzle.

"I heard it from Tae Yeon's conversation with him... After the explosion, I have been following our Fiasco friend and all those talk with Black Hawk had been heard and I found more than what I am seeking." Sulli said all honesty.

Seo Hyun took a deep breathe, "You gave me a lot of information but you did not give me what I want.. I wanted to find out who the hell is Black Hawk but I guess you don't have it,.. I need to work more and kill the right person."

"You need to kill Im Yoona for that door to open."

"I know." Seo Hyun is about to leave.

"You have lost everything in your life Seo Hyun..... Now you have gain the most wonderful thing in life someone to love.... Yet you'd lose her again to what? Gai revenge and agony? I want her dead still... I want you to feel the pain I am feeling yet I know how hard it is to move on... To think of what ifs."

Seo Hyun stopped on her track.

"I had it and seeking for revenge is what I have, but Sulli if you or anyone lay a finger o Yoona I won't hesitate to shot you." Seo Hyun threatened.

"Tell Tae Yeon on what you feel that you fall for that girl and the order to kill will be released like what happened to me... If I received a mission card to kill Yoona as you did with Soo Jung I won't think twice and shot her." Sulli said.

"Are you even part of the organization?!" Seo Hyun turn around and she ran towards Sulli's direction and pin her on the wall.

"No! But Tae Yeon knows exactly... That I wanted to hurt you more than anyone."

Seo Hyun tool a deep breathe and just punch the wall... "You lost your chance to save the person you love, I understand you to chose whether you'd live or she should but if she lived and you died there is bo guarantee that she'd live long.... Now Sulli we both know who to blame here.... And I want that person dead now, chose the right decision which side you are in." Seo Hyun said as she loosen her grip on Sulli and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter