Jealous

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoona?” Jessica called as Yoona hurriedly go out of the restaurant after her meeting with Tyler and Jessica.

Tyler and Hyo Yeon was taken aback because they did not expect Jessica to do that over to the perfect being that was sitting across her for the past three hours.

“Oh yes Sica?” She tilted her head without any hesitation and gave a reassuring smile.

Jessica was taken aback seeing that perfect sweet smile of Yoona, it is something that she missed but she felt a heavy heart knowing that Yoona could had finally moved on. She was broken yes, but she realized that breaking up with Yoona was the worst decision that she have ever made but now seeing how much light the girl is, she was hurt but decided to just give another smile to Yoona.

She looked at Yoona for a clear minute the other two around her are anticipating something but an invitation maybe but rather she bit her lower lip look on the ground for a moment and Jessica managed to smile.

“Nice to see you.. I am happy that you look good” She uttered.

“Thanks.. You too you look better than the last time I saw you… I am happy that you gained weight you were like a stick the last time I saw you.” Yoona ended with a perfect smile like a toothpaste commercial model. Well she endorsed it all so it was easy for her but the thing is this is genuine She does care for Jessica and she still is but her heart seemed to be asking someone else at that very moment…. She wanted to see Seo Hyun and confessed all of her to the killer.

“I need to go.. I will see you around.” Yoona wave goodbye and she looked for a cab and hop in right away.

Hyo Yeon sighed and looked at Jessica, “are you okay?” She asked.

“She moved on?”

“Well you were long gone... you don’t expect her to stay that long waiting for you right?” Hyo Yeon said smirking, she does not like Jessica even when YoonSic were still together. .. Well for Hyo Yeon she never liked anyone that is linked to Yoona, Sunny knows that she sometimes thinks that Hyo Yeon is inlove with Yoona secretly.

“Let’s go Jessica.. We still have a meeting” Tyler said as she rescue Jessica from Hyo Yeon’s lecture. He knows Hyo Yeon… They are friends and he does know how Hyo Yeon could be mean to everyone. May it be someone that she hates or she likes…. She appears good in front of Yoona and Tyler often wonder why too.

Jessica bowed to Hyo Yeon and the girl just smiled.

"I guess I will see youn around Tyler and Jessica." She said as the two leave the place.

"You know that she does not like you right?" Tyler said,

"She became like that when Yoona and I started dating and now she seemed like that still but her aura changed when Yoona ignored me." Jessica said weakly as Tyler open the door for Jessica.

"She like Yoona... I can tell... I can tell that she feel something for the girl as more than a friend." Tyler said as he starts driving.

"Are you sure?" Jessica asked in a weak tone.

"I am.. I kinda feel the same way to someone but the difference between me and her is that she hate people being close to Yoona and I..." Tyler looks at Jessica... "I respect the people that the person I like so much as I respect her." Tyler said and the atmosphere changed inside the car Jessica then gulp and she looks around the streets.

"Uhm Tyler .. Can you drop me off here I mean they just want to meet with me right so you can go home I would probably be there in a few I just need fresh air.." Jessica said.

Tyler mentally hit his head having that comment and but he sighed he pull over.

"Call me when you get home."

"I will thanks Ty"

Tyler just smiled and left Jessica.
------------
Hyo Yeon grabs her phone and dialed Sunny's number she has her eyebrow furrowed.

"Hey are they back together?" Sunny asked right away as she answered the phone.

"No."

"Oh.. So our Yoona moved on already.. Isn't that great Hyo." Sunny stated happily.

"Yes.. It is great.. " She is driving there is just a mic attached to her ear.

"Whoa, why does it sound not so good at all were you hoping that they should get back together for business purposes come on Hyo, Yoona said that contract will still continue no matter what ... So you should be happy right?" Sunny said.

"Is Yoona dating someone Sunny?" Hyo Yeon asked in a bitter tone.

Now Sunny knows why she is like that.

"Yoona? Dating? She would have told me if she is but Nah... I don't think she has someone special or so." Sunny stated trying to pretend that she have not observed this feeling of Hyo Yeon since they were kids... Okay she hid it for the long time but Hyo Yeon is totally in love with Yoona.

"Oh okay... Maybe she is doing some other stuff than dating right? She'd tell it to us just how excited she was with Jessica." Hyo Yeon finally calm down.

"Oh yes of course she would."

"Bunny let's... I'm ready let's go." Hyomin shouted on the other line.

"Hey buddy I need to go.. I am meeting up with Tiffany Hwang hehe." Sunny said as if she has an intention for Tiffany.

"Stop being her fan girl your girlfriend might get jealous."

"She won't know and I love Hyomin so much not even Tiffany Hwang will change it." Sunny said and hung up.

Hyo Yeon laugh a bit... She sighed and enter her house.. It is a decent house fair enough to be owned by a millionaire like her... She have this clean huge house walls are made of glasses and it does look elegant.

She threw her bag on the sofa and went to the fridge and open a can of beer she looked around her house and it does feel empty... She has a pool outside. She removed her high heels and went up her room... The room is huge there is a king size bed and 50 inches TV mounted on the wall.

Her room is simple yet elegant... There is a maid who comes everyday to clean her house.

She slammed her body on her bed and closed her eyes.

"Im Yoona...." She smiled at herself.

Flashback

Sunny and Hyo Yeon are in the front of the line for their PE class as it is find your height arrangement,

"Hyo.. You should stop looking at Yoona she might melt anytime." Sunny said.

"Well... Those oppas are hitting on her.. I mean she said she does not like guys right? Then why does she needs to flirt with them.."

"Duh Hyo she is just trying to be nice and no she ain't flirting with them... So stop acting like a jealous girlfriend." Sunny said as if she is knocking her on the head.

"Yah! I don't like her the way you think I do so stop!" Hyo denied it but yeah she was freaking jealous.

"Yeah tell it to yourself."

'She should be mine.' She thought.

The three of them kept in contact even they got into different universities.

"Yoong.. you look s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter