Yuri's Identity

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is the middle of the night nearly 05:00 AM when Tiffany's phone rang.

"Yoboseo?" Tiffany answered half a sleep.

"Tiffany, this is uncle Kwon." Serious and stern voice that is how he sounded that made Tiffany fully awake. There is no way why would Mr. Kwon, head of the police would call her in dawn not unless it is regarding her best friend.

"Is everything alright uncle?" Tiffany tried not to broke, she still try to be optimistic.

"Yuri." Mr. Kwon broke on tears already and Tiffany could literally feel her heart break at this very state. She stood up immediately put her phone down took her coat and car keys as she went straight to the parking lot getting her Porsche ready.

"Yuri please God don't let anything bad happen to her..." Tiffany is praying and letting tears fall on her face, she worried driving 100 KM per hour just to reach the location...
-------------

"Finally." Yoona whined as Sunny picks up her phone.

"Tell me something really important Im Yoona!"

"I need you to tell Hyo to cancel all my appointments today." Yoona said serious she is preparing herself. Wearing a trench and a cap heading somewhere.

"Why? Are feeling pain or so?" Sunny asked concerned she sat up on her head board causing Hyomin to hug her on her waist.

"Let's put it this way... I dreamed of Seo Hyun she is in pain and I have not really talk to her yesterday because we needed to leave I can't work my pictures or CF will not turn good as I will only think about her... GOD Sunny she saved me and I left her in the hospital." Yoona said she did grab her keys already.

"She is in the hospital Yoona what could be happening to her there?"

"I don't know but I can't sleep Sunny I really want to see her and I'll be crazy thinking about her if in case I will not see her now." Yoona said starting the engine of your car.

"Aish you got it bad Yoong."

"I guess I need to at least thank her and ..."

"Just ing confess Yoong then tell me how it goes.. I'll celebrate with you." Sunny said about to hang up.

"So you're telling Hyo about...."

"Yeah I am going to lie at her NOW... Don't be caught in fancams or Hyo will kill me literally you know how violent she gets when it comes to work... And ...... You." Sunny whispered the you part and Yoona did not hear it.

"Thanks Sunny you are the best.." Yoona said and hung up she continued to drive well she have flowers and fruits on her passenger seat and she is smiling looking at it.

"Thanks Seo Hyun."
----------

Tae Yeon sighed when Seo Hyun told her about the police attack she got worried who could have find out about the mission and was it a set up or so. She continues to look at the sleeping Seo Hyun until she open her IPAD and she looks at the IP address of the sender where the email ordered came from.

"It is a new email.. And." She is talking to herself.

She then opened the mission card that says Yoona and looks at it's IP address where the email came from she has her eyes widen as she saw identical IP address...

"Same person!" She said, "how did she know that I will give this mission to Star?" Tae Yeon wondered "or she was not sure but she want me down?" She continued with her thought,

"Have I seen this IP address before" she checked on her old emails and nothing is yet to be found, she knows it does look familiar everything about this email... 'Make her fall first before killing her' she thought... She remembered on mission card two years ago she immediately stood up from her seat wanting to go check her files in her computer to finally thought of something, she did not care f she'll leave Seo Hyun alone for she knows she needs to see where these missions are heading,

Tae Yeon immediately grabs her car key and started driving fast. She asked Amber dispose the things that Seo Hyun used for the fight.

As soon as Tae Yeon car left the hospital vicinity a car parked on her spot she removed her car key and walk like a worried wife.

She is trembling crying so worried to death she reached the operating room and a man who looked so sad stood up and welcomed her with a hug... They hugged for a clean minute until the man started sobbing on Tiffany's shoulder.

"She was shot multiple times but that person who call herself Star." The man said he is worried to death to her Choding daughter... Yuri might be stubborn but she's all he have... His light.

Tiffany could feel her heart breaking not yet, she can't lose Yuri.

"I will make sure to kill that girl and make sure that she'll suffer more than she cost Yuri... If Yuri dies I swear to God that Star will not see tomorrow." The mad man said he is tightening his hug to Tiffany.

A tall woman is beside her blood as Soo Young carried Yuri when she found her almost dying on the ground with three gun shot. Soo Young look so sad she can't think of anything Yuri is her rival, yes but over all she is still a good officer, a good co worker and sometimes a friend.

Soo Young could only clench her fist and jaw she is mad,,, she should have joined Yuri when she received the information if she drove faster she would not on that state Soo Young said... She is blaming herself about this but furthermore she is curious who could have send that email to Yuri... She is also outside the OR.

Tiffany looked at her and Mr. Kwon is just hanging his head low praying silently on his daughter'a life. She needs to be calm she can't break down just yet as a hope of Yuri being alive should not vanish.

The three stood up as the white door opened, a man in his lab gown removing his mast got out of the said ER.

"We have successfully removed the bullet and here it is as the police wished to get it for examination." The doctor said.

Soo Young received the three pointed bullet head and she did not waste anytime she looks at it mad as se determine to find Star with these evidence.

"Thank you Doctor for saving my daughter." The man who happen to be the head of the police department. Almost had a bromance with the Doctor who removed the bullets.

The said doctor kept a straight face.

"Is she alright?" Tiffany noticed it her eyes with waters already.

"She lost a lot of blood and her blood type is A+ she needs transfusion we checked on out blood bank and we pretty much used everything to her already but she is still not stable... We tried asking from the other hospitals but they have... So now who among you guys is her match?" The Doctor asked,

Tiffany gulp she is type O and she looks at Mr. Kwon.

"He is her father they should match." Soo Young stated confidently... It is her first word she wanted to make sure that Yuri is okay before she get going see who these bullets belong to but obviously it is from Star.

"I am Yuri's father but our blood type is different detective Choi"

Soo Young eyes furrowed, she knows it possible but why does she feels that there is something more about it.

"I adopted Yuri when she was a child... " Mr. Kwon said crying.

"Uncle?" Tiffany patted Mr. Kwon's back. Of course she knows about it but Yuri would never really want to talk about it...
That is why Yuri is aloof on him sometimes....

"Can we get people? I mean who ever we could g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter