The Tiffany Show

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey where are you?” Hyomin asked Yoona. She is in the studio panicking, she is actually one of the directors of the said event and she was the one who invited Yoona for Tiffany’s talk show.

*******************

Name: Park Hyomin

Age: 25

Occupation: Director for Tiffany’s show entitled “The Tiffany Show”

Description: Slim, Gorgeous, Friends with Yoona and Hyo Yeon, Sunny’s girlfriend since they were in college.

Character: Impatient with Sunny and she is secretly pissed with Yoona because Sunny always talks about her .

******************

“Ah eh, I am in the parking lot now Hyomin ssi.” Yoona said as she is holding her phone to her ear and talking to Hyomin she is momentarily looking on her parked car for there is an unconscious girl on her passenger seat. She sighed and went to the elevator lobby of the studio. ‘I will just bring her to the hospital later, I guess she will not die because of that or I will Hyomin will sure kill me if I miss this live broadcast. ‘Why is it a sudden her attitude is like hers’ she sighed and the lift open and she entered and pressed the floor where she is designated to go.

---

 

Not so long ago

 

“You came out of nowhere!” Yoona defended and that received a glare from the said girl. She looks at the face of the girl and look at it closely, her heart skip a beat for the first time after three years again. She gulps as she see the brave yet sweet look of the girl she remember a certain person. ‘Her personality is the same as hers… ‘

Seo Hyun intended to do that as when Yoona was asked about her ideal type during an interview she said someone who looks like that.

“Take me to a hospital.” Seo Hyun said not breaking her glare. Controlling herself not to feel anything.

“Aish.. can I just give you money? I have an urgent stuff now” Yoona asked in an irritated manner.

Seo Hyun stood up acting so hurt, well she is not acting her shoulder hurt so much and it is broken. Her left hands on her right shoulder and eyes are just firing with madness and Yoona keeps on shaking her head to not be reminded of someone she knows or someone she used to know.

“YAH!” Seo Hyun shouted. “I don’t know who you are but you did me wrong. You were texting or using your phone while driving and we both know that you are breaking the etiquette of driving I am not sure why you even pass, the driving exam with that behavior. Now! I am not going to tell you twice bring me to the hospital or I will sue you.” Seo Hyun said with all conviction she is indeed good at acting.

‘She does not know who I am? I am IM YOONA the greatest model of all!!!’ she said in her mind that is what her friends hate about her. She feels that everyone should know her because she is Im Yoona. She bit her lower lips about to say something but Seo Hyun acted that she fainted and fell on Yoona’s direction as her impulse she catch the girl and Yoona gulped with the proximity of their faces she felt hot and electricity running over her. Only one person could do that to her until now. “Miss” She tries to wake her up. “Hey miss” She did it once more. But Seo Hyun is holding on, Yoona looked closely as she moves her face closer to Seo Hyun, she wants to make sure about something but her phone rang. “Aish” She stated as she carry Seo Hyun in a bridal manner and she drove to the studio.

__

 

Seo Hyun felt that Yoona is no longer in the car she opened her eyes.

“Ouch, this shoulder is really broken I can easily have it fix but I need her to have an obligation towards me.”  She said to herself. “Gah” She curse in her mind. She pull her shoulder to have it fix and be align for a moment,  “I will just break it again later” She said. She moved it and it feels like it is all good already.

She is a killer and had broken bones thousands of times and fought with big men. So pain does not bother her anymore.  She started to look around the parking lot.  She then started to look around the interior of the Yoona’s car. “Wow she own a customized Porsche.” She feel the leather cream chair started to look for something that she can use to be close with Yoona. She had been doing her research but of course being this close is what she needs. She opened the car cabinet of the model and she found couple of food actually no, a bunch of food and all are junk food no fruits. Lays, Dorito, Cheetos and even Lockers. “This girl is not eating healthy… I thought she eats fruits salad those stuff because she is a model, so what I watched on Youtube that she hates these food are all lies, That is why I don’t depend on them” Seo Hyun said then she saw Yoona’s bag on the back seat. She took the brown Chanel bag that look so elegant. She explore what the is inside her bag. “I remember watching you in ambush stuff to check what it is in it and let’s see if you have what they say you have” Seo Hyun said. Well when she watched the video she saw Yoona have a pouch of makeup,  cologne, a pair of Prada shades,  wallet, lotion and girly stuff but she smirked as all those girly stuffs are there but with additional stuff she saw a pack of cigarette and lighter, a pack of food again another set of junk food and an address book.  She opened the address book and she saw couple of names and simple writings of Yoona’s schedule she smiled looking at it. “I guess she is the one who writes these” She said as she read through it.

Photo shoots in studio nine (this will be boring!!) Runway at 8PM (My toes are killing me why do models need to wear high heels!!!)  POKER GAME!!!!! L Not so excited. Missing you.

 

Seo Hyun eyes widen and  “Missing you?” Who the hell is that person or could it be a puppy or something gosh.. What it is?” She asked, she is not jealous or so she just needs to know for research purposes.  Her thought is flying. She set it up on her mind to not fall for Yoon or to anyone. She turned off her humanity the day she decided to become a killer.

 

__

 

Yoona walks in the dressing room and she was actually welcomed by Hyomin’s glare.

“Where did you go last night with my Bunny?” Hyomin asked in crossed arm as she is waiting in front of the dressing room.

Sunny and her fight again last night simply because Sunny wanted to do it but she was totally not in the mood last night so Sunny went out with Hyo Yeon and Yoona, these two are her bestest friend ever. They knew each other since they were in high school. Even before Hyomin came in Sunny’s life.

“We hang out” Yoona said, of course she will not share what happened last night. What happens last night stays last night and no one of them will talk about it, though there is really nothing happened between them, Sunny was just venting about Hyomin being so strict and jealous and not wanting to do it and they tease Sunny as a rabbit simply because of her urge to do it.

“I left our home and she ain’t there yet! And you are late in your appointme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter