Puzzled

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are we doing here anyway?" Seo Hyun asked as she turn to look at Yoona who is preparing something to drink. Yoona dis not answer rather she continued to prepare the wine. Seo Hyun's heart flatter she is thinking how could she harm someone as precious as Yoona, how can she harm the girl she tend to have feelings for, is she really a monster. Tears started to form on the corner of her eyes just thinking about what could she lose. What Stone told her.

EVENTS OCCURRED BEFORE YOONA'S BDAY PARTY

Seo Hyun visited Tae Yeon's place, her mind is totally on the work the time that Stone appeared and told her that Yoona was the one who ordered to kill Krystal. She knows she needed answer and there is no one she can trust. She knows that Tae Yeon should not know that there is basically more to it than just this mission, for instance how would an officer knows about the assassination of a woman who lived in a remote area, and how could Yuri be shot when she left her sleeping... And the fact that only Tae Yeon knows about the location and email, there is so much to doubt. She knows that she is on her own.

"JooHyun are you okay? You've been thinking a lot lately.. I told you we will figure all this out.. You just need to relax!" Tae Yeon said as she noticed Seo Hyun is looking at the flowers she has on her garden.

'How can I relax when things is messing up? And...' She thought.

"I am fine." Seo Hyun said with a sigh she grabs her tea and sip it.

"Aish. I loved what Yoona did to you. I mean when you two use to hang out being together you act more like human to me but now.. You are back to the old you aloof and.." Tae Yeon looked down. "Scary." She said.

Seo Hyun narrowed her eyes and formed a little smile on her face. "Maybe I just need to act the way I really am.. I am a killer remember?"

Tae Yeon gave a sad expression. "I ... I guess yeah." She continued.

"I better get going, I have a class to attend but can I use the washroom first?" Seo Hyun asked.

Tae Yeon looked at her suspiciously. "Ah err, sure you know where it is.." Tae Yeon stood up. "Meet me at the kitchen before you go.. I have something for you."

"Are you going to feed me dog food?" Seo Hyun joked.

"Aniyo!!!"

Seo Hyun smiled and went to the washroom's direction as Tae Yeon went to the opposite direction going to her kitchen.

Seo Hyun knows everything about Tae's house, she does not need to be toured by the owner for her to know everything as a killer she was thought to be super observant even about small details, and personality, she knows that Tae Yeon has camera everywhere... She knows it so she went inside the washroom. She locked and observe the place hola she is right no cameras in the washroom.. She removed her watch and did a timer alarm. Five minutes and she needs to accomplish what she needs to do...

She undress and it reveals her elastic uniform for every mission. She tied her hair up like a bun and she opened the exhaust and jumped on it, she needed to reach Tae Yeon's computer room. She was not surprised seeing cameras everywhere, Tae Yeon needed to be very careful she needs to protect herself, but Seo Hyun let herself be seen on those cameras. There were no challenge finding the computer room. She opened the exhaust and jump exactly on the room. She can see Tae Yeon, cooking something on the kitchen, she took out a small chip from one of her pockets and stick it on Tae Yeon's computer. She needed to program it that every email or activity from Tae Yeon's computer shall be received by her too, she is programming it on her cell phone. It starting to load...

She looked at Tae Yeon and still the girl is busy making sandwich,

"I need to know Taeng." Seo Hyun said as she knows Tae Yeon care for her but she can needs to know. Then Seo Hyun went to the CCTV file to remove the recording from the time she passed by, she immediately removed it and the time that she'd pass by again.. And record timer it after another three minutes to have everything clean but a folder from Tae Yeon's file caught her attention.

"Seo Joo Hyun." Her name was written as a title of one of the files and Seo Hyun. Tried to open it but it was lock.. She checked on the time and she has two more minutes before Tae Yeon would become suspicious, so she tried Tiffany's name or Ginger even Tae Yeon's birthday but it was useless.

"Did she leave already?" Tae Yeon spoke up, she noticed that Seo Hyun is taking too much time. Seo Hyun looked at the camera in the kitchen and Tae Yeon is starting to move out of the kitchen going to the living room and to the washroom.

Seo Hyun looked at the device and it is completed, it means that she'd have access on Tae Yeon's email or whereabout. "Tsk!" She almost curse when Tae Yeon reached the washroom door and started to knock. She immediately jump on the exhaust put everything back and make her way to the washroom,

"Yah! Joohyun!" Tae Yeon knocked. "JooHyun? What are you doing.. Yah!" Tae Yeon become a little suspicious and it was ten minutes that Seo Hyun is inside the washroom, she knows that Seo Hyun does not trust her now because of what happened and sweat started to form on her head. She gulped and immediately walk to her key set and when she is about to open the door.

"Why? Did you become a too?" Seo Hyun immediately opened the door. Looking fresh.

Tae Yeon looked a scared, she glanced on the washroom and the exhaust... Nothing changed everything seemed the same.

"Why were you not answering?"

"I was brushing my teeth, I noticed that I looked like a zombie so I decided to freshen up a bit before going to school.. Why?" Seo Hyun totally pretended that nothing is going on,

Tae Yeon has doubts but she shrug it.

"Arra! I prepared some food for you share with anyone! But make sure you eat it okay?"

"Yeah.. Thanks Unnie."

Tae Yeon smiled. 'Does she even remember her sister? Would she knows that the person she saved was her?'

"I'll be heading now stop being a to me." Seo Hyun joked as she grabs the sandwich and unlock her car.

Tae Yeon watches her to drive away. As sson as Seo Hyun is gone she went to her computer room out of impulse maybe she knows that Seo Hyun could have done something and she immediately check on her folders and look at the Seo JooHyun file and it was all sealed. She unlock it and it reveals a plan about Seo Hyun as she scrolls down the mission card with Seo Hyun and Yuri's name appeared... Tae Yeon clenched her jaw.

Seo Hyun immediately went home and put the connection of her phone to her Mac, she immediately turn on everything and jump to access Tae Yeon's email.

A number of emails with names of different people on it. Seo Hyun paid no interests on them rather she looked for STONE's name. Tae Yeon never deletes email and that is hust jiang,,,. She immediately checked on the with mission cards.

"So it is the same my mission card to her.. But the client's name? It is bot here.." She immediately copy paste the IP address and check if it is even possible to find it out.

She gulps as she saw that it matched a name very familiar to her IM YOONA... But it was from an old phone that is not even 3g. So being a smart person she is she knows exactly what could have happened someone stole her phone... But that does give he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter