Love Feud

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri took off from her car and moved closer to the lady. She fixes her coat.

"Miss Jung." Yuri asked the lady.

"Officer Kwon?" The girl asked back.

Yuri gave a great smile as the lady did too. They met because of the case that happened and Yuri is just so kind so she become friends to the name Jessica Jung.

 ****************************

Character Profile

Name: Jessica Jung

Age:25

Occupation: Designer/ CEO Blanc and Eclare

Description: Had become close with Yuri when someone close to her was murdered. She has a mysterious past and very much private, she never opens up except to one person.

Personality: Gentle and Fragile

 ****************************

 

Yuri led Jessica to her car. She is just in silent not saying anything and helped the girl on her luggage. She even opened the door for the passenger seat. She saw the pink roses and cursed herself mentally as she saw the flowers on the back seat.

 

"Oh yeah Fany.. I will be there." She said as she smiles weirdly.

 

Jessica entered and put her seat belt. She looks at the car and she saw couple of Mickey Mouse stuff and as a surprise the car smells good. Well it is not she expected that it smells bad but Yuri is a busy person.

 

"What?" Yuri interrupted Jessica, well she felt like she is being invaded.

 

"Ow... There are flowers was that for your..."

 

"That is for my best friend she requested it so don't look so guilty about interrupting a date we were just suppose to hang out." Yuri said then started driving.

 

Yuri parked her car outside the place where her best friend texted. She momentarilly looks at the girl she picks up in the airport. It was a silent ride she does not know whether to start a conversation or what she is not a good talker for serious conversation.

 

"I guess this is the place where she wanted to bring me." Yuri smiled with a sigh to Jessica. Such a relieve that they arrived in the location and she will finally escape the silent that she was being tortured with.

 

"Officer Kwon." Jessica called before she takes off to the car.

 

"Nea?" Yuri asked.

 

"Thank you." Jessica smiled. She does not know what to feel, she knows that she caused inconvinience to the officer but there is no way she will call her, her as the person she left after series of unfortunate events.

 

"Hey Miss Jung, it's fine." Yuri said as charming as ever and the cold black Jessica blushed with that naughty smile, she is reminded of someone.

 

"Jessica ... Call me Jessica." She said looking down.

 

"If that's what you want call me Yuri then." She said sweetly, oh the officer hitting on the designer?

 

Yuri and Jessica take off and they entered Texas SOSHI.

 

Her eyes widen. 'Not type of a bar that Fany is expected to go to.' Yuri said in her mind. There were a lot of guys and this is indeed a sports bar. Men started to look in their direction. Tiffany was wearing black covering her so she is not noticable unlike the two girls. Or just one of them. Jessica is wearing an above the knee lenght dress and it was elegant tightly fitted to her.

 

Tae Yeon looks at their direction, she observes the two. She looks at the girl wearing a black slacks and a coat she saw a badge and no doubt she knows that she is an officer. "Oh shoot police." She gulped. Amber looks at her and Tae Yeon looks like someone who is about to faint.

 

"You okay?" Yuri noticed that Jessica felt uneasy with the stares.

 

"I am sorry offi.. I mean Yuri, not the type of bar I go to."

 

Yuri smiled and wonder how Tiffany managed to surpass these guys but oh well it is Fany she handles herself pretty well.. She is even braver than this Kwon at sometimes.

 

"Come here." Yuri said sweetly she wraps her arm around Jessica giving her comfort as they walk closer to the bar.

 

Tae Yeon kept her eyes on the officer, 'God why is she here and ... ' she looks at the girl beside the officer. 'She looks familiar' she said in her mind.

 

"Hi" Yuri approached the boss.

 

"Oh yeah.. Hi" Tae Yeon said she keeps on looking at the girl around Yuri's arm. She is trying to recall where she saw the girl. Jessica on response lower her face.

 

"My friend came here and she said she is in the VIP room." Yuri said.

 

"You are friends with THE TIFFANY HWANG?! As in the Tiffany Hwang?" Amber said loud as all men look at her.

 

"Yes boy." Yuri said she is not proud about it as people will know.

 

'Oh miss Hwang' Jessica said in her mind. They met once and was it not a good interaction? Probably not as Jessica felt sad in a bit.

 

"Oh I am a girl my name is Amaber Liu please to meet you." Amber shakes Yuri's hand.

 

"Kwon Yuri." She introduced herself.

 

"Got yourself a great girl here." Amber said referring to Jessica.

 

Yuri smiled awkwardly and blushed. If it is Tiffany she would literally push Fany and say that they are good friends but with Sica she just blushed.

 

"I believe Tiffany is waiting for you. I can lead you there." Tae Yeon said. She was not supposed to leave Fany in the VIP room but it became weird as she froze whenever Fany smiled at her so she decided to leave her alone before she dies with heart attack.

 

YulSic followed her.

 

----

Sunny went to the studio and unfortunately her girlfriend is no longer there.

 

"Gosh... Hyomin ssi, please pick up I am
Sorry okay?" Sunny is about to cry she had been calling Hyomin from the time she started driving.

 

She always say that she is the man in the relationship but she acts more like a chic when Hyomin is around. Her friends, Yoona and Hyo Yeon knows that she is different before she meets Hyomin she is like a baby girl who needs her mother.

 

Sunny sobs.

 

She was trying to control it but she cried.

 

She hates it that Hyomin has that effect towards her.... But what can she do.... She loves her.

 

She saw a shadow covering her she is sitting hugging her knees like a child. A cute lost child. She tilted her head and saw the figure. She immediately hugs the girl's knees.

 

"I hate it when we fight.. I hate it when you say you are not coming home... I hate it and I am sorry for making you mad." She sobs and cry as she hugs Hyomin's knees like a child. The well known publicist is under when it comes to the director.

 

"Stand." Hyomin ordered.

 

Sunny obeyed. They are now inches away to one another.

 

Hyomin wipes Sunny's tears.

 

"Bunny is so sorry baby." Sunny said in the cutest way possible.

 

Hyomin cannot ressist it of course.

 

"Buy me dinner if you are sorry." Hyomin said.

 

Sunny is the more affectionate in their relationship so she jumps in Hyomin as she knows that she is forgiven already and hugs her girlfriend as if she is a KOALA.

 

"I love you." She said in a cute manner again as she pecks on Hyomin's cheek.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter