The Tiffany Show II

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We have “ Tiffany looking at Seo Hyun waiting for her name to be given.  She cursed in her mind and bit her lips now the camera is focus to her.

Seo Hyun literal just look at her, she admires Tiffany’s look and does not want to be rude but she does not know what to say. Tiffany’s face was just as bright as the light as she smiled to Seo Hyun giving the girl encouragement.

“The camera is focus on both of them” Hyomin said on Tiffany’s ear.

“Say something” Tiffany mouthed out of frustration; this is the first time something like this happened to her, in her show.

Seo Hyun and Yoona opened their mouths they are both about to say something but nothing came out on .

“Tiffany do something” Hyomin ordered over the AV room.

“Hey guys, our surprised guest here seemed to be nervous why don’t we give her a little encouragement and let’s give her a hand” Camera focused on Tiffany she faced the audience and asked for them to clap. The audience was struck but seems to be following Tiffany, they heard surprise guest. The PA waved and gestured for them to clap which everyone followed.

“Everyone here seemed happy to see our surprise guest” Tiffany said. She looked at Seo Hyun eye to eye her eye brows are bit high she needs her to speak or her show will mess up though it had not been started yet.

Yoona held Seo Hyun’s hand. The camera is focused half their bodies so it was not captured and the audience did not see it at all so they did not reacted. Her hands are cold she can definitely be brave at everything but the amount of people and the cameras make her so anxious, the killer is not tamed but she was shy, totally shy.  Seo Hyun looked at and she was obviously nervous, Yoona saw it in her eyes a girl that is nervous because of the number of people so she gave Seo Hyun a relaxing smile with assurance that everything is okay. Seo Hyun felt relax with that alligator yet adorable look, she thought that even the nervous road runner would stop running if they are beside Yoona with this smile.

Yoona then looked at Tiffany.  The host smiled for she knows that Yoona will say something and her show is not over yet.

“Seo Joohyun” Seo Hyun speak before Yoona could. “I am Seo JooHyun., I preferred to be called Seo Hyun.” The killer stated in a nervous manner.

 

****************************

 

Name: Seo "Seo Hyun" Joohyun


Age: N/A
Codename: STAR

Occupation: Law Student/ Freelance Killer

Description: N/A(Misterious).

Personality: TBD

 

************************************

 

Yoona smiled. She saw the brave girl a bit nervous and vulnerable at that time and she felt something. She really likes someone who would be dependent of her in anyway and Seo Hyun just gave her that signal.

“Seo Hyun, Welcome to the Tiffany show” Tiffany said.

“She is actually someone special to me… and I really like her fashion sense that is why I invited her with me.” Yoona said smiling she definitely knows how to act.

“I am glad to have both of you here.” Tiffany said.

Tiffany smiled at both of them as she started to ask question about Fashion. Yoona as the expert did not fail to answer all her questions about fashion, she can talk nonstop about it and Seo Hyun is just following through. Seo Hyun is being assisted by Yoona in every way. They are actually trending in twitter for the simple fact that the live audience said that Seo Hyun was supposed to be out thrown out and in a matter of fifteen minutes Tiffany’s show happened to be at its highest rating ever.

“Good job Fany” Hyomin said in the mic and Tiffany smiled hearing those. They asked Yoona to dress an audience and Yoona obliged and it was fun. Seo Hyun is not leaving her side and she felt happy doing it with Yoona.

_____

 

Taeyeon’s Bar

 

“This lucky girl she gets to spend time with my Fany and of course this glorious model!” Tae Yeon is looking at the TV feeling jealous on Seo Hyun. But deep inside she knows that Seo Hyun is doing her best not to faint with all those eyes looking at her.

“Do you know her Unnie?” Amber asked hearing Tae Yeon’s words.

“Ah yeah.. She normally goes here I am not sure if you remember her” Tae Yeon said looking so cool.

“Oh she is a customer or a killer? Since Yoona is on the mission card..” Before Amber could finish her sentence she received a strong hit from Tae Yeon on her head.

“Don’t talk about killer and all we have a lot of customer and they might here you.. and to answer your question how could a beauty like her be a killer? I mean there is no way.. she looks like she would not harm even a cat” Tae Yeon said but of course that is a lie. She looked at Seo Hyun closely and she knows that look, a look of a person who is afraid and humanity is coming back, because of all the attention. ‘You are doing good Seo Hyun ssi keep it up’ She said in her mind as she looks a bit worried about Seo Hyun.

She knows that girl since even before Seo Hyun become STAR. She knows how much that girl is afraid of too much attention if one thing could rattle the girl it is because of the eyes being focus on her and she knows Seo Hyun felt it.

____

 

“Welcome back here at The Tiffany Show” Tiffany smiled back on the audience they came back after couple of commercials. Seo Hyun is still sitting beside Yoona. Hyomin told her to stay there since the rating is up because of the possible scandal she knows that Yoona’s manager will kill her and her phone had been ringing endlessly as Yoona’s agency was worried about what is happening and about to happen. Hyomin on the other hand did not mind it.

“Tiffany, asked questions about their relationship more audience will be interested about it and of course rating will be up and we will be on the headlines having to cover this”  Hyomin said he is not backing off she likes what is happening and she can have a clean slate here simply because Yoona’s publicist happens to be her girlfriend and the owner of the agency is one of her girlfriend’s best friend.

“So Yoona and Seo Hyun, I hope it is okay if we get more intimate” Tiffany said. The audience cheered to the roof. They already like Seo Hyun for Yoona. They saw how much Yoona is caring towards the girl what they don’t know is that Yoona hit her that is why she is being extra careful or it is mainly because she is reminded about a person she knows three years ago.

“What is fashion to you?” Tiffany asked smiling.

Seo Hyun and Yoona opened their mouths about to talk Yoona said that Seo Hyun could go first she does not have much thought of fashion because she is not that big of a fan she uses it to pretend to be someone else..

“Well Fashion” Seo Hyun sighed. “For me, uhmm it is more of a weapon, a weapon for someone to survive the world. If you dressed up it is easy to get what you want. Because people these days are judgmental they look at you on the way you dress and judge you about your status in life. Fashion is more like mask that someone wears to survive.” Seo Hyun said in all truthfully that is what she thinks of fashion. Everyone was struck and did not know what to say about her comment even Tiffany was shock, she did not know that someone would perceive fashion that way especially from a girl who is as good looking as Seo Hyun if Yuri said it she will not have the same reaction because Yuri has that personality.

--

Tae Yeon’s Bar

 

“Wow, can’t she think of a better way to answer that question?” Tae Yeon asked watching all the guys do not mind the answer they do not care about it. All of them care about is the Goddesses they watch on the 51” TV hanging on the wall.

“She is right I guess, but that is a lifestyle show… they should give inspiration.. What does she do again Unnie?” Amber asked looking up on the TV as well.

“A killer, what do you expect?” Tae Yeon whispered good thing it is not too loud and Amber or no one heard it.

“What did you say Unnie?”Amber asked.

Tae Yeon hit her head and bit her lips. “She is a law student in Seoul University” Tae Yeon stated.

“Oh you really know her… I did not know you have good looking friends” Amber commented.

“Friends?” Tae Yeon asked with a quizzically looked.

“Yeah the tall one that went here the other day, the hot girl? She is your friend right?” Amber asked.

She remembered someone paid a visit. She smiled awkwardly remembering who it is. “She is indeed my friend” She smiled at Amber and continued to watch the show. The shows environment becomes awkward.

-----

The whole studio was stunned it takes them a clean minute before someone finally spoke to rescue.

"Maybe for others that is how they perceive fashion." Yoona broke the silence. "Yes they are correct it is something needed to survive this cruel world but above all it describes your style, your personality... Rather than using it as your weapon why don't you look at it the other way around... You show the people who you really are and how you would like them to see you. It is merely a statement on what should the world see in you not how people should look at you in your sense of style.” Everyone reacted with an AH expression saying that Yoona has a point. She realized that Seo Hyun is right in some point but she then thought that it is a show and what Seo Hyun said might not be good for Hyomin, she does care for Sunny so she cares for Hyomin too.

Seo Hyun has her competitive nature on. “If you make people believe that fashion is a sense

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter