I am Star

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The nurse station is quiet as there are few nurses left for the night duty. There is this one nurse who is doing her rounds and she move the door knob of Seo Hyun's room as she entered.

"Excuse me? Anyone here?" She asked as she see an empty bed. She panic a little bit as she walks closer, the window was open and no one was there, then the flush of the toilet was heard and she was relief that the patient was there.

"Ah miss, I am just doing my daily rounds I will go back later." She said
.
"Neh!" The voice from the washroom said. Then the nurse got out of Seo Hyun's room.

As the door closed, Tae Yeon walked out the room. Yes she was lying on Seo Hyun's bed for a good night sleep as Seo Hyun is out for a mission.

"Aish that was close, I should have lock the door."She said as she locks the door and slam her body back to the hospital bed and turn on the TV well one channel is doing reruns of Tiffany's show so she does not mind covering up for Seo Hyun.

NOT SO LONG AGO

Seo Hyun is topless as she cover her upper body with thousands of roll of bandages to tighten her ribs. Although it is too tight she could care less as she wants to secure it from being more broken.

"What?" Seo Hyun looks at Tae Yeon, who was basically looking at her, thinking where does the tolerance for painful of Seo Hyun coming from.

"Nothing, you were supposed to..."

"Shut up and help me." Seo Hyun said as she is to wear that cat woman outfit she has. Elastic coverall, making all her curves exposed then her boots and she bun her hair. Although feeling weak she needs to get this, she had been thirsty for blood long enough and she needed it to get the Seo Hyun back.

"You know the drill Tae Yeon, stay inside the washroom if there's a nurse in here okay?"

"Yeah.. Be careful ... Star."

Seo Hyun rolled her eyes and opened the window.. She observe the place and started her ninja moves. She stepped on the edge of the window. Took a deep breathe.

"It's been a while Star... Go head and do what you are good at." She then jump off the window and started doing her Parkour moves.

She let herself fall by doing one step on the thin air. Tae Yeon look at what she is doing and suddenly Tae Yeon felt scared so she ran to the window to see if Seo Hyun feel from the seventh floor to the ground but no she could see Seo Hyun jumping on every edge to make her way down.

"Pretty amazing where did she ing get that." Tae Yeon said until she heard the door is about to open so she immediately ran to the bathroom.

-----------

Seo Hyun successfully landed on the ground, she is on her cheerleader pose.

"Have not change Star! Good job she said to herself"

Then she looks around to see if someone saw her but nothing. Then she started walking in to the woods... As she walks behind the trees she can only smile. "God I miss this."

She saw her black street fighter 848 Ducati, she ran her hands all over it feeling the moment then she opened the black bag on it and there is her helmet and weapons. There are two folded knives, she inspects it first and as she press the button to let those sharp blade out, she smiled.

"Satisfying." She uttered.

She then look at box with a note 'Consider this as a gift' she smiled for she knows that Tae Yeon is being generous and it rarely happen. She opened the box and her smile got even wider as she saw an Armatix iP1. This one just got out of the market this year. It is a James Bond handgun.

"Bang!" She aim it and it works just right for her she checked on the magazine and it is loaded with two more extra loaded on the side she put it behind her belt and put on the leather jacket and put the two loaded magazine on it. Hot! She looks totally hot then she put the helmet on covering her whole face.

"Showtime." She said as she starts the engine of the Ducati and drive to where she is headed.
----------

Yoona is dying on being too much worry about Seo Hyun. She wanted to take the day off but she needed to attend that press conference to make sure that fans would know that she is fine... And Hyo Yeon ordered her not to spend the night with Seo Hyun because of possible bigger scandal. She is now rolling in her bed she can't really sleep....

"Seo Hyun... What are you doing?"
-------------
Yuri is in her office she is thinking about what Jessica said since Tiffany is obviously hanging out with Tae so she needs to at least give herself a chance.. But it is Tiffany and Jessica is fairly damage so there is no way she'd end up or is it really because Tiff means a lot to her.

She then heard an alert from her computer. It is an email to an unknown user and it is Titled "Star." She opened the email and it just list an address nothing more and nothing less a physical address in a high end village. She then hit the respond button and typed.

"What are you talking about? Who are you?"

Yuri gulp she have an idea on what it is but she needed a confirmation that it is not a set up or whatever. She just stare at her monitor and after five seconds.

"You want to capture HER right? STAR?" That is what written on the email.

"Her?" Yuri's eyes widen, this person who emailed her lead her to the biggest crime she had been wanting to solve for years. She gulp and immediately stand up, she stood up and run to Soo Young's office, Soo Young has thousands of paper on her desk pictures and event that is also in relation to the case of STAR.

"I received an email about a location where Star would have her next kill." Yuri said.

"Her?" Soo Young asked.

"Yes! Her.. Can you have people search for the IP address where it came from so I, I mean we could get these crime solve." Yuri said.

"Okay.... But ..." Soo Young was supposed to say something but before she can say anything The Kwon is long gone.

"Yah! KWON YURI." Soo Young stood up and ran after Yuri who is now inside her black car with 100km per hour speed. "Aish... I guess I just need to do my part then... " she said kicking on the thin air.
----------
Seo Hyun arrived at the loc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter