Clear

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Yeon rushed to her parking lot and she immediately lock her car. Only few people knew where she is lives. Seo Hyun and Amber are part of the few. She lives in a mansion, it is as big as Wayne Mansion, she has hundreds of cars and techie stuff that she brought in the black market, well she is not a master of killers for nothing. She pressed on the security hole beside the two big doors.

"WELCOME HOME MASTER." The machine stated. Tae Yeon wasted no time as she rush to her computer room, she did not mind her dog, Ginger, barking and tailing her, obviously excited to see her home, well she stays in one of her pent houses and rarely come home, Amber normally comes in her house to clean and all.... Well she can't live here all alone everyday... It brings memories of her childhood and her mother, she knows her father, Heechul had always been cruel and her mother was her only confidant when she was a kid... She shrug the feeling of missing her mother as she entered her computer room.

It is a big room, cold as it has a huge data center inside, well that is where she keeps all the mission, yes including KyuHyun's work listed there. She the three monitors and it shows just what expected, Tiffany's picture such a fan. She entered her pass code and started to dig in her old emails.

"I know it is here somewhere." She talked to herself as she continue to check on all the emails.

"Here!" She said excitedly as she click on the email that said Mission...

"Same.. Everything is the same." Tae Yeon realized, "Two years ago, I received the same mission, Krystal Jung, a rising actress make her fall and kill her after but when, STONE (the killer who was given the mission) was already asked to have her killed she fell for her already and... And I asked STAR to kill Krystal... And now this mad man is back? Is it connected? I mean who could this person be?" Tae Yeon said as she puts the pieces together.

She tried checking on the IP address and her photographic memory was not wrong it is indeed the same IP address, she wonder who could have this person be... She then remember STONE,

"She met this guy, I mean all transactions were through her." Tae Yeon said she then click on her database and see where this person code name stone is.

"Fudge, she is inactive, after the last mission with Krystal Jung she disappeared... Where could she be?" Tae Yeon asked suddenly, well she never imagine dealing with Stone again, sweet child she is, she remembers her.

She reads on Stone's profile....

"Bomb, that us her specialty, she killed hundreds and make it look like that it was fire or suicide bombing, never had I seen someone as clever as her..." She sighed

Tae Yeon lean on her chair and sighed once again.

"Was it my fault? I mean, it was a mission and I got to do what I gotta do..." She thought of blaming herself well because of the money and the client demanded to see the little Jung dead so she asked Seo Hyun to do it, well of course she did not tell Seo Hyun about the real mission. "Is it possible? That it is her the one who is setting all this up? The one who wants to kill Seo hyun but why not me? Well I did not kill Krystal it was Seo Hyun... Aish." Tae Yeon leaned to her chair and sighed.... She can't think of any other reason.

"Arf! Arf." Tae Yeon finally looked down to meet her dog that had been pleading for her attention.

"Hey there Ginger ssi, It's been a while you miss your mom." She asked the dog as she lifts the dog from the ground and put the dog bear her face for a kiss... She continues to play with Ginger and wiggle the dog then she noticed something on Ginger's collar.. A red thing that keeps on blinking it was not there before. She looks at it closely and it is tick tocking., she panics as she ran out of the room trying to remove Ginger's collar, the fog is yelping on pain she can tell... But she needs to save it.

"!" She cursed as she sweats removing the ticking material from Ginger's neck, the sound is faster, and it seemed that it will explode any second from now until.....

"BOOM!" It exploded big time.

Tae Yeon is sweating leaning on her wall hugging Ginger, yes before the bomb completely explode Tae Yeon was successful on removing the collar. The sound coming out from Ginger is an evidence that the dog was in shock and Tae Yeon could only caress and hug her.

"I guess I was wrong no, she is not only targeting Seo Hyun... So as me." Tae Yeon said in relief that nothing bad happened to Ginger now she have a mission of her own look for the retired killer named Stone.
------------

Seo Hyun opened her eyes and she smiled weakly as she saw someone sleeping beside her holding her hand. She tried to pull her hand away but the grip from the person just become tighter, that made her smile.

The doe eyed girl stirred from her sleep and she immediately opened her eyes as she saw Seo Hyun smiling.

"OMO you are awake.." Yoona said surprised, she stood up and immediately check on Seo Hyun using the back of her hand.

"No I am sleeping with my eyes open." Seo Hyun tried to be playful and she just smiled to Yoona, she never felt something like this, Not in her whole existence, she felt happy waking up a reason to smile in the morning....

"Aish... How are you feeling?" Yoona asked worriedly.

"Fine... Don't you have work?" Seo Hyun asked a little too weak well she had not regain her strength yet but something is really light today, yes, maybe it is because she woke up beside someone for the first time that is not Tae Yeon or other people from her memory.

"I asked them to cancel my schedules, well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter