Texas SOSHI

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Gah, I think we should go to the hospital” Yoona suggested buying time for Seo Hyun, she wants to talk to Seo Hyun more.

“I can’t anymore… I promised a friend that I will pay a visit to her bar” Seo Hyun said.

“Can I come?” Yoona invited herself.

Seo Hyun looked at her for a moment. 'What is up to her? I mean does she really like me that fast?' She blush with the thought but shook her head right away to drop it.

"I mean, the night is still young so we ... I mean I could ... Uhm ... Still ...." Yoona cannot compose her thought her heart is raising by just looking at the girl in front of her. She wants to get to know her more, she wanted to be careful next time when she falls that is what she said but with Seo Hyun it seems like she does not care anymore. She just wants to know her.

Seo Hyun genuinely smiled with Yoona's behavior and Yoona saw it and she felt hot,

"I think a bar is not a good idea.... I will just visit my friend next time... I will just...."

"Let me drive you home then." Yoona said cutting off Seo Hyun. She said it like a little boy gathered courage in confessing to his first crush.

Seo Hyun was taken aback a killer would never allow herself to be trace where she lives specially to her newest soon to be lover or victim.

"I mean you are still injured and you... I have an obligation to take care of you so I guess that is the least I can do." Yoona said eyes all over she can't look at Seo Hyun straightly because she just wants to spend more time with her.

"Why are you doing this Im Yoona?" Seo Hyun asked bluntly though she obviously have an idea why.

Yoona looked at her with a slight open mouth. 'Yeah? Why am I doing this? I am Im Yoona I don't get rattle with these situations. But I never felt anything like to this to anyone.. She is something.. Something I can't resist... She is like her in some ways.' She thought without realizing that the elevator opened and Seo Hyun already got in.

"Gah... She was something!" Yoona ran into the fire exit to get to the stairs.
------

Tiffany immediately went to her dressing room to change in something more comfortable she decided to wear a black knee length dress that has a cross strap at the back which basically exposes her bones and her hair is just tied up. She looks at the mirror and smiled at herself.

"Someone who wears black and someone who likes Mickey Mouse so much.. Am I too obvious?" She thought of someone and she became pinkish so she playfully slapped herself using both of her hands and sighed. "Come on Tiff she will never look at you the same" She said to herself and sighed. She then grabs her bag and put almost all her stuff there. It was a brown Chanel bag. She looks at her phone and she saw the last text from Yuri.

"FANY FANY YOU WERE SO GREAT I WILL
MEET YOU AT THE BAR SO SORRY SOMETHING CAME UP... JUST WAIT FOR ME THERE OKAY???? MUWAH MUWAH

- Your proud bestfriend ^^"

Tiffany sighed she smirks at herself. "Never she will have time for me... It is always work and work.. I was planning dinner too Yul" She said she felt a bit a heavy heart.

"YOU PROMISED!! T.T YOU ARE ALWAYS LIKE THAT FIRST LUNCH NOW THIS??? WHEN WILL YOU HAVE TIME FOR ME? YOU ALWAYS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MEE.... GOSH YURI CAN't YOU LOOK AT ME FOR A SECOND?" She typed, angrily and she looked at it for over three minutes she is contemplating whether to hit send or not...........and ......... She deleted it.

"Aish... She is grrr." She smacks her head on the table.

----

Yuri is driving her car with a dozen of well-arranged pink roses specially for her best friend. She looked at it and smiled. "Black and Mickey huh?" She grins again. She does not know why but it seems she was a bit happy to know about Tiffany's ideal type she looks around her car and she saw the Mickey Mouse plushy given by her best friend. She is indeed a big fan of Mickey Mouse and not only that she always wears a black coat covering her tops for her to look formal.

She is happy and she does not know why.. She is really that oblivious with her own feelings... She even turns on her music and the song was Best friend by Jason Chen which happens to be her favorite even though she was not able to understand English that time. She laughed at herself realizing the meaning when she finally understands it. She does not turn on the music when she drives for the radio if something come up and she will just drive right away.

Her phone rang. She looks at the caller ID and it was an unknown number. She grabs her headset and answered it recording the conversation. She is a detective after all if in case it is a bad guy.

"Yoboseo." Yuri answered.

"Oh hey .. Hi." A very sweet angelic voice with a mysterious tone answered.

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows she was about to ask who was on the line.

"Is this officer Kwon Yuri?" The voice from the other line came out asking.

"Yeah.. Who is this?" Yuri asked in serious tone.

"This is me.. The sister of the girl who was murdered two years ago.." Before the girl could continue.

"Oh you are back from the US.. It is weird though you contacted me first." Yuri said.. "How are you doing?" She asked really curious about the girl. She remembers the first time she saw her. She was crying like hell very fragile and her heart breaks seeing the girl cry. She wanted to protect her. She was the mere reason why she got curious about suicide looking murders. She was not sure if there were star marks that time but she knew it was a murder though almost everything is a case closed already.

"I can't say that I am doing good but At least I finally gotten the guts to go back here" the girl had a heavy sigh.

"Oh good." Yuri turned right and she parked her car outside the studio.

"Do you have spare time officer?" The girl asked.

"I am actually meeting a friend is that something urgent?" Yuri asked she is undoing her seatbelt already.

"Not really I just arrived in Korea and I don't have anyone to talk to or anything so I just wanted to have couple of drinks or a dinner before going home or something." She said.

"My friend and I are actually planning to chill you want to join?" Yuri invited. She is already at front of the studio.

"Sure that works." The girl said. "One more thing officer can you pick me up in the airport I am not comfortable taking a cab. I am doubtful... It's been a while since I am here and you are the only person I know I can trust... I am sorry if it is too much."

Yuri looked at her watch it is a pink rubber watch with a Mickey Mouse logo that Tiffany brought her from CA.

'I think I still have time.' She said. She feels for the girl on the other line so she put her seatbelt back and drove. As she drove she pass by Seo Hyun standing outside waiting for a cab. Not a very long time Yoona came out of the studio.

"Yah." Yoona was catching her breathe as she rans towards Seo Hyun's direction.

Seo Hyun did not hear it but a cab came and she got in. Yoona saw it so she ran as fast as she can and got in the cab as well Seo Hyun has her eyes widen. She was shock that Yoona can be this aggressive.

"What are you doing?" Seo Hyun asked she wanted to have a good night sleep this had been a chaotic day. She followed Yoona the night before they meet to make sure that she will go to her direction and then she was hit which is planned but the biggest thing that brought stress to her is the studio broadcast she is indeed afraid of people.

"We are going to the hospital" Yoona said.

"I am fine hospital is not necessary if something happened I will call you... I have your number right?" Seo Hyun controlling her temper towards the girl who brought her on the spot in a live TV broadcast.

Yoona looked at her and she felt something weird she really wants to spend more time with Seo Hyun so she thought of something else. 'Hospital might reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter