Past

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PAST

"Who are we hiring?!" Jessica asked one of her co owner.

"Im Yoona."

"Why her? I don't like her personality... I don't think she will be a great representative for our line." Jessica said she was fliping her designs to review and then she looked at her co owner.

"But she is a rising star.... Every one loves er and we get her signed up here for sure it will be a great help to Blanc and Eclaire." Tyler explained. He is Jessica's partner in this. They are friends, good friends that she helps Jesica in every way including putting up this business.

"But ... She is narcissistic and too much above herself."

"Well.... Jess if we want something to happen in this company we need to hire the best and there is no buts I sent proposal to her agency and we are just waiting for their answer,.. I am not asking your permission rather I am letting you know." With that Tyler went out her office before Jessica could say anything and she sighed. This is the time where Blanc and Eclare ain't famout yet... The time when all these are just starting even the name Im Yoona is not a big thong yet in the fashion industry.
-----------
Present

Jessica is sitting in a restaurant with Tyler on her side she is looking at a blank space outside the glass wall. She is nervous and unsure... This is unplanned but they need to release a new collection for their customers for something to look forward too.

"Are you okay Jess?" Tyler asked in concern.

No response and Tyler decided to hold te latters arm as he calls her. Jessica finally tilted her head. She looked at Tyler's hand and then their eyes met.

"Are you okay Jesica?"

Jessica nodded with a weak smile. Obviously something is bothering her... Three years had pass and she still know that she hurt this person that they were about to meet for a meeting.
-----------
PAST

"Blanc and Eclare? What is that?"

"A clothing line choding." Hyo Yeon explained.

"But why are you agreeing to that? It is not a big company and I need to be attached a known company so I can be famous ans all!" Yoona said acting like a child.

"Ow!" Hyo Yeon hit her. She likes Yoona so much and she is one of her best friends. "What is that for?" Yoona complained.

"Well you are such a shallow person! If we put you in a well known company famous models will eat you up... Well a I mean it is on time big time deal but if we put you on something that is like this a booming line it guranter us work for as long as it is existing." Hyo Yeon explained.

Yoona has a face that yeah that make sense.

"Now stop thinking or something! Just get your off there and go to the van for your schedule with them!" Hyo Yeon scolded. Yoona is younger than her but they are super close so she can talk to her that way and Yoons too,

"Okay Hyo thanks?!!!" Yoona said as she stood up and hug Hyo Yeon and kissed her on her cheeks.

Hyo Yeon smiled with that behavior and her heart is unrelaxed for a moment.
----------
Present

"Yoona!! Yah Yoona?!" Hyo Yeon keeps on calling. They are inside the car driving to somewhere. "Oi!!!"

Yoona got in her senses then faced Hyo Yeon.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes... I am."

"You look so nervous... We are just going for a meeting or so right? And besides you have this Seo Hyun girl already... So why are you like that? You still have feelings for her?" Hyo Yeon asked.

Yoona asked herself too. 'Why? Yes I already have Seo Hyun so this meeting should not affect me anymore.'
---------
PAST

Click click click..

The camera's shutter creating sounds as the photographer press on it. It is the first day of pictorial for Blanc and Eclaire by Yoona.

"You look so good."

"Just oh so perfect."

"Amazing" the photographer kept on saying as Yoona strike her pose. Then a lady wearing black entered the studio she looks as dark and cold.

Yoona saw her and focused on her for a while her heart beats fast as she saw this certain girl.

"Yoona?" The photographer asked and turned his head where Yoona's focus at.

"Oh Miss Jung."

"Go on I am just checking on it." Jessica spoke and Yoona was mesmerized by her.

Jessica on te other hand is controlling her breathing it is indeed real... What she heard that Yoona is perfection on everyone's eyes. She pretend not to look as se reviews the printed pictures of the said girl.

From that time she saw the girl Yoona started to pursue Jessica she court her, bring her flowers and just be around Jessica everyday after her schedules. Jessica on the ofher hand is controllig herself but this Im Choding is just too persistent.

"Come on Jessica why are you like that to me? I mean every one loves me and you? You kept on ignoring me." Yoona is pleading for attention from Jessica as she follows her on her way to her office.

"Jessica! Why are you like that? Many girls will kill just to get my attention but you? You have it 100 percent but you throw it away!" Yoona complained as if he had enough of it but she continued to follow Jessica.

"Jessica! Jessica!!!! JESSICA!!!" She shouted and all the employees on the floor looked at her gaining more attention than she already have, employees stood up and they saw that Jessica is mad. She stopped turned around and looked at Yoona.

"You cannot please everybody Im Yoona." Jessica said coldly she turned around and continue walking, she was hurt thinking that it could be the last time that she could see the girl.

Well she likes her so much from the first time she saw her but she wants Yoona to realized that not everything would be given to her because she is beautiful sometimes it needs effort, well, Yoona knows that so much so she even gave a lot to Jessica.

Jessica is tempted to look back for Yoona because she cannot hear foot steps near her but before she can turn around arms wrapped around her waist.

"I don't want to please anybody just you." Yoona said near Jessica's ear.
-------
PRESENT

Hyo Yeon parked the car and they take off the car in front of the restaurant and Yoona walked out and took a deep breathe as she saw a familiar figure sitting on one of the tables near the window. Hyo Yeon looked at her.

"You sure you are okay? I mean you could stay on the car." Hyo Yeon explained she can feel that Yoona is tensed up about this meeting.

"I need this .... So I can make sure about my feelings towards her and Seo Hyun." Yoona answered keeping her gaze to the said woman.

"Okay... Just relax ayt?" Hyo Yeon stated but she is tenses up too.
---------

PAST

Blanc and Eclaire is super booming at that time because of Im Yoona and it's cool design. They have become a top notch line in fashion industry and the designer had become famous in all fields.

They just finished a fashion show and of course Yoona is the finale of course and the crowed yell as Yoona went out wearing a long black lace gown looking so elegant and totally mesmerizing for evryone. The mic was given to Yoona as she reached the edge of the ran way.

"Please welcome the CEO and designer of Blanc & Eclaire.. Miss Jessica Jung." Yoona introduced Jessica and she walked out from the backstage and walk the ran way as she reached the edge. She looked at Yoona and they smiled sweetly together as Yoona clap her hands. Jessica was given a mic.

"Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter