Answers

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli immediately ran, she did not ran because she was afraid of Black Hawk rather she ran, because of the last promise she made to the love of her life, she looked for a certain girl and immediately she grabs her wrist.

"What the.. Who are you?" Jessica was surprised finding this familiar waitress holding her wrist. It was a little too loud that Sunny, Hyomin and Tyler looked at them, so as the other people.

Sulli looked at her eye to eye. Jessica remembered those eyes, she used to meet with them happy and eye smiling.

"Jinri?" She said, she had her expression shock, yet tears started to form on the corner of her eyes.. Well simply because Sulli is living a remembrance of her sister.

"Krystal asked me to protect you no matter what.. She asked me to take care of you and I am to fulfill that promise I made.. Now, Jessica there are a number of bombs planted everywhere.. I want us to leave before things get chaotic!" Sulli said seriously.

"DID YOU SAY BOMB?!" Hyomin shouted, she panicked and when everybody heard bomb, everyone stopped on their track. "DID YOU SAY THAT THERE WERE A NUMBER OF THOSE PLANTED HERE?!" Before even Sulli can answer everyone started running. Sunny grabs Hyomin by her wrist; she totally knows how her girlfriend would have panic attacks soon. So as the loving one she grabs her by the hand and makes sure she is assisting her girlfriend to walk as celebrities and reporters ran to the exit, it looks like there was a stampede.

"I know the way let's go." Sulli said, of course as a killer she had observed the place and found the perfect escape route.

Tyler followed them so as Hyomin and Sunny.
------------

"But ... I can't leave Yuri..." Tiffany said she knows it is danger and she knows Yuri have the skills but still she can't, she'd rather not live at all if Yuri will not be with her. She was drag by Tae Yeon before she knows it she wanted to come back on the balcony.

"We need to go!" Tae Yeon said she is eager she is carrying Yoona. "Listen to me Tiffany there is no way Seo Hyun would let her older sister be harmed they are sisters and ..."

"I have not told Yuri about what I felt Tae and..."

"And she'd hate herself forever if something bad happen to you ! Trust me... I know... I know how much she'd blame herself if you'd be in danger because of her and.... She'll never ever forgive herself." Tae Yeon knows exactly how it feels as she lost too many lives because she was so careless.

"I..."

"Sorry Tiffany but if you won't listen I need to do this!" Tae Yeon hit Tiffany on the back of her head she is losing time she needs to do one thing good thing help appeared.

"Thank God! Where have you been?" Tae Yeon said, well she cannot carry two bodies at the same time.

"I was enjoying the food here boss, really a five star serving!" Amber said.

"Black Hawk's around bring Tiffany with you and I will carry Im Yoona let's go to the van."

Amber looked at Tiffany and she blushed before she carries her she was hit by Tae Yeon on her right leg.

"Focus! Don't be such a byun on a time like this!" She said she is carrying Yoona and she is really having a hard time doing it.

Amber then carried Tiffany in a bridal style.

"You sure don't want to change boss?" Amber teased.

"You can never be a killer with that impulse! Let's go." Tae Yeon rolled her eyes and she ran through the hidden passage going to her van carrying Im Yoona.

Amber followed.
---------------------

The place is clear as people started to run. The face of the man who he calls himself Black Hawk is being covered by a dark cloth with just his one eye shown.

"You were supposed to be my greatest product! If only your mother would allow me to train you and I know, I know that you'd see each other once again and hunt me because I killed your loving family!" Black Hawk did one evil laugh.

"He was..." Yuri looked at Seo Hyun.

"Yes, he is the mastermind of everything... The one who have created the org and the one who is at fault." Seo Hyun was looking straight to Black Hawk clenching his jaw.

"You are----" Black Hawk was interrupted as Yuri kick Seo Hyun's gun towards his direction. The guy duck by Yuri was able to cut that cloth.

" you!" Yuri said as she was about to be attack by ten men. Seo Hyun cuts her long dress so she can move comfortably, it is on her thigh length and she grabs a metal or so and uses it as a metal to protect her sister the ratio is one is to ten. Men continue to attack them and Black Hawk is just watching how the sisters fight his men.

Yuri would kick and punch those guys! As she uses all her might. She ducks, punch and she is also being hit but she is not falling. She was hit on her knees, as she fall yet she continued to fight. With her bare hands if she was not careless throwing her gun on the man she should have shot all of them,

Seo Hyun has her own number of opponent she is using her metal weapon to hit guys on their stomach and faces fractured bone and bloody hell faces, there it is again her taste of blood she is enjoying everyone being fully hurt, men keeps on coming and she is targeting Black Hawk. Who she still does not know who he really is. Fight was like one of the action movies scene. Really fast and they are both well trained.

One man threw dagger towards Yuri's direction and Seo Hyun grab one of her guns in between her thighs and shot on Yuri's direction but only to shot the dagger that was supposed to hit Yuri's nape.

Yuri looked at her eye to eye she is still a sister to her, she still care for her though it had been so long that they did not meet. Seo Hyun grabs the third gun from her thigh and throws it to Yuri and they started to shot men. Yuri would target legs or abdomen as Seo Hyun would shot men on their heads as a killer would always do, making sure that men are dead.

Seo Hyun looks like a complete assassin and Yuri just minding her own business they are defeating everyone. Once they need to reload they will throw their guns and grab those who were dead with guns.

Black Hawk narrowed his eyes he did not know that Kwon Yuri and Seo Joo Hyun combined would be a total disaster. He knew what he needed to do as the sisters busy fighting for their lives with his men he immediately ran being protected by a number of body guards around him. Yes, he prepared for this as he brought hundreds of his men and there were a number still waiting on the headquarters.

As Black Hawk leaves he pressed one of the bombs that caused an explosion. Good thing that people have already left before all the gun shots and killing. As explosion happened people from the outside ran using their cars and Black Hawk take this as an advantage for his escape.

After the first explosion comes another one. Seo Hyun was too focused on running after
Black Hawk that she keeps on shooting the men around him. She is targeting the man but every time she pulled the trigger men sacrificed their lives for this black hawk.

Yuri was focused on Seo Hyun and she noticed that there was a brick that would hit Seo Hyun so she immediately ran towards Seo Hyun's direction and she pushed her sister away from that large brick as they roll towards a safe place.

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked worriedly as she is covering her sister, protecting her from the explosion.

"I am..." Seo Hyun was struck earlier the officer was pointing gun on her then saving her life, she was surprised, a sister still.

"Good! Let's go and end this for once." Yuri said standing up lending a hand for Seo Hyun to stand up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter