Ending

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Revenge is a confession of pain"

- Latin Proverbs

 

Chanyeol held on Yuri's arm upward.. No matter how much she wanted to move wiggle her body away.. There is no way she could. Chanyeol bites her ears and as blood drips out of it ... He it and ....

"Aaaah" Yuri shouted as Chanyeol pinned her hands on the wall.. Yes pinned using his large darts, Yuri can't even feel her hands anymore as if she was crucified.

"Yes baby.. I love it.. Scream for me!" Chanyeol said like a maniac.. Like a real crazy person..

Yuri can only glare at Chanyeol and spit on his face. Chanyeol did not like it..

"You want it that way?!" Chanyeol slapped her on her face. Yuri's lip bleed. And Chanyeol immediately tore Yuri's clothes. He smirked having those cleavage exposed he massage those and Yuri could only curse him non stop. But Chanyeol continue to laugh... He noticed that Yuri's blood is dripping off the collar bone so he it again.. Blood and woman combine makes the killer goes crazy it is as if his own dose of ecstasy with injected valium.. Dreadful yet it brings heaven.

He his pants and Yuri's is wiggling her body... Trying to be removed on Chanyeol but her hands are all pinned up.. What can she do!?

Yuri is a . Shame yes, but it is because she is too busy to date and all... So this is not going to be the first time she imagined, she even asked if she is dying already is there someone who'd save her, she thought of Tiffany... And her sister... As Chanyeol lifts her legs on his waist and he was ready to stab his equipment in her when.

***cough***

Chanyeol coughs and blood came out from his mouth spitting it to Yuri's body. Yuri could only open her eyes and widen it ... As she saw a girl with a cheeky grin holding someone's heart still beating. She can Chanyeol's back with a hole.

"Chanyeol oppa can be so cruel sometimes.. But please let me help you... I am Wendy..." The girl smiled and it was so innocent who would have thought. "Aish.. Chanyeol Oppa pinned you so high.. Wait there will you?" The girl Wendy walk away.. Yuri is totally stun on what could be happening.. A girl named Wendy is ing helping her...

The girl threw the heart on the floor and grab a stool chair and she managed to pull those darts feeling flesh.. Yuri could only bite her lips in pain. She fell on this Wendy girl.

Wendy just smiled and amazingly she carried Yuri, who suddenly fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------

Seo Hyun immediately ran upstairs she opened the library door but there was nothing all she sees is a Chanyeol heartless on the floor. She thought of someone who could do that but there is no one.. Nothing comes to mind so she immediately ran towards Black Hawk's office.

---------------------------------------------------

Sulli is lying on the ground she can feel pain. Every part of her body is in pain. Why!? Sinply because Hyo Yeon almost kill her. Well lucky her when their samurai collide she made an unpredictable spin that made her parry from Hyo Yeon's attack and she was able to stab Hyo Yeon's heart directly with her samurai.

"Sulli?" Jessica gained consciousness and she saw bodies and there is only one body left breathing and that's Sulli's.

Sulli smiled as she saw Jessica safe and sound before she completely lost her consciousness.
---------------------------------------------------

Seo Hyun opened the large doors and she was surprised seeing a man sitting on his offce chair with a you lady before him. And her eyes widen as she see Yuri.. Full of blood hands and feet are chained hanging.

"Star... I did not expect you'd visit me here." The black Hawk speak up.

"She is Star Unnie... Appa I want to fight her!" Wendy said like a little child.

"Hahahaha chill Wendy,,."

But before Black Hawk could say anything Wendy jump on the table and ram towards Seo Hyun and attacks her.

Seo Hyun blocked it but every time Wendy's hand hut her it inflicts too much pain as if there are titanium or so inside Wendy's hand.

Seo Hyun was hit and she roll over the floor and stood up.

"Wendy is my first robotics killer..."

"What?!" Seo Hyun spit blood.

"I need believed in mutant but Hyo Yeon does so she asked if we can have them enhanced to not have evidence or so and there, we implanted titanium on Wendy's bone,, well we removed her bones and changed it with Titanium... Thank you for wiping our killers.. We could have not done the launch without you." Black Hawk said.

"I am not here to discuss your business continuity plan.. Rather I am here to kill you!" Seo Hyun said mad.

"Why? Why do you want to kill me Seo Joo Hyun?" Black Hawk stood up putting his hands on his pockets.

"Seo Hyun!" Yuri woke up and she saw Seo Hyun being attacked by Wendy from behind with that warming Seo Hyun was able to move like a gymnast and she stepped on Wendy and pointed a gun on her head.

"You said she's is robotics but she is still human so I killed her... Your daughter!" Seo Hyun said.

The black hawk smiled.

"Kill her.. I can make many Wendy or Kill Yuri, your sister so you kill one of my daughters." The Black Hawk said and the eyes of the girls widen as he removed the cloth on front of his face.

"No..." Seo Hyun said and Yuri can't move from her chain...

"Yes,, it is me.. Seo Kyuhyun the old Star... By the way Joo Hyun it was nice to take over my name you did not fail me until now."

"How? You... You died in front of me... How?" Yuri asked...she is still in chains.

"Yes, Seo Kyuhyun died but that was the birth of Black Hawk." He laughed.

Wendy tried to escape Seo Hyun she seemd weak but she was not... Seo Hyun did not hesitate to shot her on her head.

"My alter ego hated that I fell for Yoon Bora.. So I needed to make a decision and Black Hawk enlighten me.. He said that if I want to be a real killer I must be Black Hawk.. He said he'd give Heechul orders and he did he shot me and Bora and Yuri and... Took care of you.. I knew someday this will happen so I wanted to kill you both of you but the KyuHyun inside me happen to miss his daughters ...."

"Beng." Seo Hyun shot him on his head.

"I am tired of all this! My father died way back and you are just a nobody to me."

Yuri smiled she was supposed to be affected but hell yeah... They don't know him... He is just a person who needs to die.

"He's dead."

"Yah Seo Hyun- ah.. You are always impatient." Tae Yeon said on the ear piece.

"I have Yoona waiting for me... I can't wait no more." Seo Hyun said as she shot the chains off to Yuri.

"That was suppose to be dramatic but you ruin all of it." Yuri said walking to Seo Hyun.

"No father would hurt their daughters the way he wanted us dead." Seo Hyun said they are facing each other.

"He got his reasons... So what now?" Yuri asked with a sigh.

"We can pretend that you are not my sister and arrest me or you can pretend that I am never here and we can spend Christmas together and all those s." Seo Hyun smiled.

"I have a responsibility towards the people of Korea and the law itself you are guilty of committing crime and that does not change anything...." Yuri said serious.

Seo Hyun smiled. "I am proud that you are my sister.. I guess we should at least hug or something before we kind of pretend to not be sister's anymore.." Seo Hyun smiled as she opened her arms and hugged Yuri.

"I am your sister Joo Hyun.. That is also a fact and I will never forget that ever trust me." Yuri is about to cry.. she is about to do the hardest thing a sibling could do convict her sister.

"Take good care of me inside jail Unnie." Seo Hyun hugged her tighter and Yuri could only nod..

---------------------------------------------------

After a year

People are all busy.. They are getting ready for the production set of Tiffany Show that is about to air live in five minutes.

"Couple special... Whew you know I am not good showing myself in TV." Sunny whined she is to have a TV appearance today as the couple special theme of the said show.

"Bae.. You look good... Pretty amazing!" Hyomin said as she tried to fix the red hair of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter