Remind you

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are a number of reporters outside the hospital where Seo Hyun was brought to, they are waiting for someone to come out to get a good scoop, they have released it in news papers that Yoona was in an accident, Yoona was full of blood due to car accidents and it makes the netizen crazy as hell.. They bash over the security of the unit then millions of fans got worried about them.

Sunny is now standing in front of a hundred camera ready to give her statement in behalf of Yoona, she tried to talk to Yoona and exactly six hours Yoona is just so worried about Seo Hyun's condition.

"Yoona is fine, she does not have any major injury couple of bruises and she just needs to rest, we would to let all her fans know that she is fine, she is just tired so she can't show up" Sunny explained as thirty mics waiting for her statement.

"Is the girl who allegedly save Yoona is fine too?" A reporter asked.

Sunny stop a while, she does not know Seo Hyun's condition she does not even know who Seo Hyun is.

"She is...." Sunny stopped as her eye balls look around searching for words. "She is in under observation so I can't give out any statement about it." Sunny said trying to be safe she knows that there are couple of followers for the said girl since they hosted the event,

"What is her relationship to Yoona? And why is Jessica and Tiffany in there according to the nurses?" One reporter asked.

"Yoona is friends with Ms. Jung and Ms. Hwang so as Seo Hyun ssi." Sunny said acting like a professional publicist.

"We are still checking if there would be charges that we could file, we need to investigate the situation first before jumping in to that." Sunny answered as another question about filing charges was thrown at her.

"We need to consult a lawyer. Thank you guys... I assure you Yoona is fine." Sunny said as she turn around there were thousands of question still but she decided that she have given enough information already and she could not defend Yoona so much for she does not know exactly what happened.

As she entered the hospital Hyomin is eating for her at the hospital entrance as Sunny entered Hyomin puts her arm around Sunny's shoulder, well Sunny looks dull.

"You okay Bunny?" She asked.

Sunny sigh then pouted, "This is going to ran for like a month or two especially that Yoona described Seo Hyun as her ideal type." They are walking towards Yoona's room they decided to admit Yoona to rest since she has not sleep for six hours and she looks so worried.

"You'll get trough this big scandal.. I will help you." Hyomin said putting Sunny's head on her neck and hug her girlfriend as she kisses the crook of the head of Sunny.

Sunny just hug back, well they have not slept yet too.....

"I love you my Bunny Bunny Bunny Sunny." Hyomin said as sweet as she could so that she could at least lighten Sunny's mood, this is Yoona's first scandal ever, though she was put on Blind Item section before when she dating Jessica but they were able to stop it but this one it is viral already.

Sunny just smiled and said "love you too"
-----------

Tae Yeon is inside the room where Seo Hyun is situated she is waiting for the girl to wake up and of course she needs to hide Seo Hyun's information DNA or everything especially that Yuri is around, she knows Yuri is working on Seo Hyun's case as she got the information to one of her police friend.

"You look so worried about her, is she?" Tiffany asked..

"My sister, that is what she is to me... Seo Hyun lost her parents when she was young and my father took care of her so she is my sister." Tae Yeon explained not even glimpsing at Tiffany she is just looking at Seo Hyun covered with white cloth and Yoona is holding Seo Hyun's hand.

"Why is she not using Kim then?." Tiffany asked.

"No papers were serve for adoption it is just my father wanted to keep her."

"Oh more of informal thing."

"Yeah." Tae Yeon's only word.

"Tell you what Kim Tae Yeon, stop worrying she'd be fine I tell you that." Tiffany said caressing the back of the girl.

Tae Yeon suddenly look at Tiffany's hand and touch made her worries go away she felt relax and happy. Then she looked at Tiffany and her smile is just breathe taking.

Tae Yeon looked at the lips and she remembered what happened to them earlier. The quick peck and she blush endlessly.

Tiffany felt awkward as Tae Yeon blushed so she suddenly look away and puff her cheeks then search the room for Yuri, who is nowhere to be found. She then sigh.
------

Jessica is looking at the garden of the hospital she needed time to think as she can't take it anymore how Yoona is affected on the accident and Yoona cried, she never really cry until it hurts so much already.

"Wanna know a secret?" A voice behind her interrupted her thoughts.

Jessica look up and she saw a warm smile plastered on the face of the person and she can't help but smile back.

"Here." Yuri handed a cup of coffee to Jessica,

"Thanks..." Jessica took the coffee and look down. Yuri then sat beside her.

"I'm sorry to drag you here, I know you are busy," Jessica spoke.

"Nah, there is a crime scene and Seo Hyun was the victim so I should stay." Yuri said not even looking at Jessica.

They are enjoying the scenery of the hospital garden.

"Spill it." Jessica said after another moment of silent.

"What?"

"The secret you said... I could keep it" Jessica trying to start a conversation.

"I love Tiffany since fifth grade." Yuri said looking nowhere she is blushing.

Jessica laugh.

"What is funny about that? I never told anyone about it, It's true!" Yuri whine as a child.

"Even a fifth grader will see it Yuri." Jessica said,

"Bwo?" Yuri faced Jessica and she blush in embarrassment.

"The way you get jealous when Tae Yeon is around make it too obvious Yuri." Jessica sip on her coffee.

"Yeah, I am jealous and I guess like you it's too late."

"Funny huh, we had all the chance in the world to tell them what we feel and when we, NO I got the courage to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter