Sunrise

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little girl is sleeping soundly in her beautiful room. It has cute cartoon characters wall paper and the said girl in under her star comforter. As she lie there were couple of glow in the dark star figures on the ceiling. She was awaken by a loud glass that break. The young girl startled as she sat up on her bed.

"Umma? Appa?" She called. There was no one who answered. She become more nervous than what she actually is she had also become more afraid. She decided to stand up remove her comforter from her body and walk out her room. Every steps she takes makes her heart pound faster and she tremble more and more as she reaches the source of light downstairs. The litle girl cried hard as she fall on .

------------

Seo Hyun sat up right away from her bed. Her heart is beating fast and she is sweating like crazy. She hugged her knees and her whole body is shaking. Then she started sobbing like a kid. She wants to stay that way like forever. Just awake so she will not dream or see the image that had been haunting her for the past decade or so. This is the only thing that could make this killer be like that in a split seconds. She cannot control her emotions with this coming back to her.

'I will find all of them and seek for revenge a revenge that their family will suffer and die too' Seo Hyun thought as she clench her jaw and fist. She can hardly think of any she knows that this feeling of hers will last for half a day or so. She is still trying to calm herself by hugging her knees and burrying her face on it and trying to stop herself from crying and erasing the image.

Her phone beeps. She grabs it automatically without thinking, hoping someone hired her to displace her feelings right now for her to shoot endlessly and stab endlessly with the amount of emotion she is feeling totally she can do that. Well who else texts her in 03:00 AM than her only friend, CHARLIE or better known as Tae Yeon.

She smirked as she saw the text message.she took a deep breath and thought for a while.

"Since I have no plans of getting back to sleep I should just... Alright" she grabs her phone and replied to the sender. She stood up looked on to the mirror, she took another deep breath and she tried to caress her face on the mirror and flash a smile.

"Seo JooHyun! Fighting!" She encourage herself. She went to her bathroom and freshen up quickly. Then she grabs and wear a pair of blue jeans, her loose moss green polo on top of her sando and quickly went to her shoe section to just wear flats. She grabs her bag and walk out her apartment she the put her hair up using a chopstick that has a very pointed edge her only weapon for today just in case and walk outside her apartment building. She walks a bit faster. Stopped in a convinient store three blocks away from her home.

She smiled recognizing the person sitting on one of the tables eating instant ramen. The person is wearing a black hoody and jeans with her Jordan 1. She also has a cap to cover the rest of her face. Seo Hyun sat across the girl.

"You should have stayed in your car." She commented.

"I got hungry so I went out. Lllsssh." She said as she eat her noodles.

"Sorry If I take a while miss international model."

"Apology accepted!" Yoona smiled with her bloated cheeks because of the food inside .

Seo Hyun just smiled she felt relax just now. Yoona offered her food but she refused. The Yoona continue eating. She is just looking at the girl.

Yoona and her known each other for a month. They become closer and more comfortable to each other. They hang out but not dating that is how Yoona describes their relationship while Seo Hyun just thought that she is getting nearer to accomplish her task.

Yoona finished her noodles by drinking the soup and she burp. Seo Hyun giggled. When Yoona does that before she felt disgusted but that is something that she got accustomed to already. She is not an easy person but there is something about Yoona that makes her feel comfortable.

"Let's go." Yoona stood up and grabs couple of paperbag obviously from the convinient store. It is still dark and there wee few people so she will not be recognized.

"Wow.. You bought a lot." Seo Hyun looking at the bags. Then to Yoona. She smiled like a child asking for forgiveness and Seo Hyun smiled again. "Where are we going anyway?" Seo Hyun asked and followed Yoona to her convertible Audi car. She owns couple of car so like clothes she picks and wear.

"I texted you, asking you to go whereever and not much question asked and you said alright" She opened the passenger seat and pull Seo Hyun.

"I guess I have change my mind." Seo Hyun acting like she is not getting in and even shakig her head. She become like that to Yoona and what Yoona become more attracted to her is that she is warm and cold all combine.

"Ugh.. You said yes already Joo Hyun." Yoona has her puppy eyes on.

Seo Hyun found it cute so she smiled once again and give in. Yoona jumped like a kid. Seo Hyun is now on the passenger seat doing her seat belt and Yoona started driving fast.

It is indeed a silent ride and classical music playing on the radio. Yoona learned that Seo Hyun is a fan so she started downloading them so she can relate to Seo Hyun.

Seo Hyun is feeling the music and the cold air touching her face she pur her hand out to also fell the cold air. Yoona finds it amusing how gentle she could look like when she is like that.

"Gah! Im Yoona! Keep your eyes on the road not to the beautiful woman beside you!" Yoona scold herself and hearing that Seo Hyun giggle.

"Bingo!" Yoona shouted.

"What?" Seo Hyun asked confused.

"I said Bingo." Looks at Seo Hyun for a moment the back to the road.

"I heard that... But what is that for?" Seo Hyun asked.

"Aaaah... Hehehe it is a secret I never tell." Yoona teased. She feels that Seo Hyun glared at her bit she just smiled.

They are driving so fast for over twenty minutes now and Seo Hyun started to feel colder she is rubbing her shoulders for friction and Yoona saw it she pull over.

"Why did you stop?are you gonna pee or something?" Seo Hyun asked they are in the highway no stop light or anything.

Yoona removed her black thick scarf and put it around Seo Hyun's neck. Seo Hyun was taken aback. She blushed, she knows she did.

"Next time if it is dawn wear something thick okay? So you won't be cold like a polar bear." Yoona said and Seo Hyun just stare at her with an undefined expression. She then pinch Seo Hyun's nose. "You look so cute right now." With her own comment she blushed and get a bit awkward so she started drovong again and Seo Hyun fix the scarf a bit and looked on the window.
------------

Yuri had not slept for the last 48 hours there was another kill that looks like a suicide and there were another star mark on it. The Mark is the same as the other marks that she saw.

"Here he is again sending message to someone." Yuri said.

"Why are you stressing yourself out about the marks huh Kwon?"

Yuri tilted her head and she saw her rival standing behind her.

"It is non of your business Choi Soo Young."

"I guess it is now remember the deputy assigned us to work together on those murder cases?" Soo Young said as she moves closer to the evidence that Yuri are looking at. She grabs the picture and look at them. Yuri grab it from her.

"Why don't we do it this way you look for your own evidence and don't mind what I am doing and I will not mind what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter