Truth or Lie

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gun shot ... Blood all over the place.... Two people lying dead and she was shot, she was crying so bad realizing that her parents died and she can't find a trace of her sister...

"Joo-----" she can't utter her name as she have forgotten it... She can barely remember the name....

Yuri sat up she is bathing in her own sweat and this dream had been hunting her for the last ten years or so..

"Is she still alive:. How can I remember her when her name seemed to be on the lowest part of my iceberg where could she be." Yuri asked herself holding her chest, pieces of memories hunts her from time to time yet she can't seemed to find out who she is looking for... Who could it be.... The girl she knows as her sister.

It had been three weeks after she came out from that hospital and she is perfectly back to normal yet, she dream of her family often, she stood up and went to her desk, there are thousands of article plastered on her wall about the killer named Star. The thing is that, the articles were published more than ten years ago, she could not explain how fascinated she is finding out who this Star could be, as if her life would revolve around it. She remembered the first time she heard about Star she was in college, when her father's colleague visited and they talked about Star, he is back... Thought he was dead.... Bla bla bla.... That was the conversation that made Yuri curious about the said killer,.... Someone who rises from the dead.

"I can't understand why am I so frustrated to find out who you are... As if you are connected to my life the Star ten years ago and the Star now." Yuri said she hold on her necklace it is a polaris star pendant, her father said that she had it even before the adoption, the only thing that she has in connection to her past and her fragmented memories.

**ring** her phone suddenly made a sound.

She took it and smiled when she saw who is calling.

"Officer Kwon!" A drunken woman welcomed her as she answered her phone.

"Miss Jung, are you alright?" Jessica was so dear to her, yes she was, she imagine herself on Jessica's shoes, missing people and her sister's death, that was the first case she handled connecting her to Star so she can never leave Jessica Jung.... Probably they are the same yet Jessica was lucky to at least remember her sister, Yuri on the other hand could barely remember a thing all she knows is that she used to have a sister.

"I am perfectly fine...(hiccup) happy!!! ( laughter) it is my birthday today and I am celebrating it with my sister.... On her grave for she cared so much for me than any other person I know.... She would never judge and stay beside me all time... Too bad she died... She died because of me ..... She...."Jessica is sobbing hard, she is trying to catch her breathe, she could not control her tears and her emotions, two years was not enough to heal her wounds on losing Krystal....

Yuri felt pity she could only bite her lower lips.... She wanted to see Jessica at that very moment..

"I was the reason why she died... I was the reason why someone killed her.... I..."

"Sssshh... Jessica stop... I'll be right there okay." Yuri said , she kept the phone on her ear as she started putting her jeans on and black pull over and her shoes. She ran out of her apartment and went to the elevator to go to the parking lot and drive to where Jessica is.

-----------------

Seo Hyun hacked Tae Yeon's computer she gathered all the information she needed to look for clue who Stone is....

"We will wait for the go signal from the client and you'd kill Im Yoona... The we'll deal with Stone after finish this whole mission first before dealing with the enemy." Tae Yeon said as it plays back on Seo Hyun's mind....they have not received anymore mission in relate to Stone, well Tae Yeon makes sure that she'd not give to Seo Hyun rather to someone else.

She is in front of her monitor researching Stone's profile and people who could lead her to the ex killer. She is eating strawberry sticks to keep her awake.

"So? Stone is pretty young and she is really an expert about bomb.... How can I trace her? How can I confront her?" Seo Hyun is talking to herself, before she is ordered to kill Yoona, she knows Stone could lead her to the client,... And she could kill the client first before having Yoona killed... She did admit it to herself that she cannot kill Yoona because of her growing feelings.

**toot** her messenger rang she looked at the pop up and she smiled with the person who sent her the message.


RealYoona: Why are you still awake? You should be taking a rest now...

Seo Hyun looked at it and weird stuff happened to invade her stomach... She enjoys it being cared by someone, she never felt that and it just excites her.

RealYoona: Is my Hyunnie ignoring me? Are you busy is that school work? Me? So tired with a lot of schedules and I miss my Hyunie so much :(

Seo Hyun smiled wider and blush... They are not dating for her but for Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter