Revenge

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Revenge is a confession of pain"

- Latin Proverbs

 

 

 


There are fifty men outside a white building. It is elegant and made of glass who would have thought that it is a head quarter of the most evil man Seo Hyun knows. They observed the place and yes, it would be really hard to enter the secured place with those men, they are pretty sure that there are hundreds inside, on top of that would be the high end security technology that protects the whole place. According to Tae Yeon there are laser beams that will burn you alive and worst is that Black Hawk's top killers could be there waiting for them. So they had it all planned, Tae Yeon is looking at the monitor hoping the white Porsche could pass the security on the gate, at least.

Well no matter how Tae Yeon thought that it is hard to enter that place Tyler Kwon, CEO of Claridel and the business partner of Jessica Jung had an auto pass. He slide down his window and reveal his cute grin to one of the guards. The guard nodded and look at the person beside him, narrowing his eyes. Jessica Jung, just kept her finesse and look straight the guard turned to the back seat and there was no one just a huge brief case.

"What's that?" The guard asked.

"Payment for Black Hawk.. Mission completed." Tyler said all confidence.

The guard seemed suspicious.

"You want to check it out?" Tyler asked with an eye brow raised.

Tyler could see the doubt of that man. The guard looks at Tyler, he gulped with the look seeing an AK around the man's body, then the briefcase and Jessica, she kept her poker face.

The man signaled for them to enter the parking lot. And as soon as Tyler slide his window back up. He startled.

"The ! This is scarier than I thought Jessi." He said taking a relief sigh that they were not caught.

"Just until the elevator Ty." Jessica said holding Tyler's hand for comfort. Tyler looked at Jessica's hand on his and it was heaven... Yes a man who would do anything for her. Jessica gave a reassuring smile and Tyler's heart melt. He knows he'll do anything for her. Jessica then looked at the briefcase, worried.


"They are in." Tae Yeon stated as she is monitoring the movement of Tyler and Jessica.

"Good." Seo Hyun said she is behind Tae Yeon, looking on the monitors.

"Amber is also in position. We just need to wait for them to be in the elevator going to Black Hawk's office and we should rock on." Tae Yeon said accessing the computers. She knows Black Hawk knows about her being on the other side but she needs to help her friends and she too have her own revenge.

Tae Yeon is coding some sort of thing on her laptop. "Ten seconds guys and we are good to go."

"10"

"High places are really scary!" Amber said. She is on top of the other building ready to shoot using her sniper and archer.

"Deal with it Ambro.. You want that right?" Tae Yeon answered. "9"

"Yes boss!" Amber is preparing everything.. She is checking on her sniper and just waiting for the signal.

"8"

Seo Hyun is getting ready to go out, she grabs the motocross type of motorcycle and ride it, Sulli rode with her holding a long tube.

"7"

Jessica places the big brief case behind Tyler and he stand still as if he is covering something no someone.

"6"

Jessica kneeled down as if she is fixing her sandals and Tyler looked on the camera. She opened the briefcase and there is... Yuri tangled with herself inside the briefcase, well that is one of Yuri's special skills being flexible. Jessica smiled on how cute the officer looks like, fitted in one briefcase.

"5"

Yuri carefully came out of the large briefcase hiding behind Tyler for her not to see by the camera they can feel each others back.

"You were bullet proof vest right?" Yuri asked in a whisper.

"Yes... Jessica I did." Tyler said he gulped, he is afraid.

"4"

"Just hide as soon as the door open."

Yuri held on her riffle, it is a silver automatic riffle the she held on using her two hands. She is wearing a black elastic garment, well changed because of the exhibition she needed to do.

Jessica looked at the officer and yes, she does have a perfect body.

Sulli looked at Seo Hyun intently and Seo Hyun nodded.

"3"

Seo Hyun starts the engine of her motor.

"2"

The van door opens and Tae Yeon closed her eyes as she felt the said vehicle ready to trespass the secured gate.

"1"

"Ding." The elevator reached the floor.

The door opened and Tyler was standing on the middle as Jessica is on the side where the buttons are she is getting ready to close the door as soon as the firing of guns happen for their sweet escape.

There were men waiting for Tyler to him to Black Hawk's office as soon as he is to take his first step.

Yuri pushed him aside and started to shoot the men waiting for them in the elevator lobby and yes, she is shooting them on their legs. Well she is still a police officer and she just keeps them alive. She walks out of the elevator and hides on posts as people men keeps on shooting her and she'd shoot once men seemed to be not shooting anymore.

"Augh" one man was shot on the head and yes her sniper friend (Amber) started her task already. It was Tae Yeon's idea well it is always perfect to have someone with clear ciew of the whole so she can help everyone that is inside the building.

 

"BOOM!" A loud explosion happened.

"BOOM!" Another large explosion happened.

"BOOM!" Third large explosion.

As Seo Hyun maneuver her way towards the said building Sulli's tube was not actually a tube rather it is a Bazooka, one of Tae Yeon's precious babies. The men were swipe with the explosion not only the men outside but also the men inside the first floor making it easier for them to explore the said building.

Seo Hyun keeps on hitting her gas. Until they are inside the building as soon as Seo Hyun get inside the building, she made er motor fly and Sulli and her jump out of it she spinned her body as she shot men and whoah, as an expert killer everyone was head shot.

As Sulli jumped she started to throw small bombs to to the men. There were hundreds of them as soon as the explosion happened more men came. And the killers keeps on showing their skills. They are passing by like saying duh... Killing is our thing so yah better be out of the way or you'll all die.

"Tyler let the officer in." Black Hawk said his eyes closed as he listens to the explosion.

"That man would do everything for Jessica Jung." Hyo Yeon said.

"Well let's play with his little Jessica, shall we?" Black Hawk looked at Hyo Yeon.

"Would you do the honor?" Asked Black Hawk. While putting cloth on his chin like a bib. Hyo Yeon smirked and "the honor is mine." She said and started moving.

"Flawless moves by Tae Yeon a sniper." He smirked. "You really don't know who to trust these days. Hahahah." Black Hawk laughed on his own, well his jokes affects him, he knows that he is the master of lies.

"Would you like me to interfere?" A lady who looks like his secretary asked.

"Nah Wendy.. Let them warm up first with those men, let's eat dinner first." Black Hawk seemed relax as the rumble is already happening down stairs. Well he is complacent that the four would be no match to his own set of army?

The battle continues as gun shot happens Seo Hyun keeps on doing head shot.

Sulli uses her samurai to kill men.

Yuri is still on the top floor she is looking for Black Hawk's office. She is searching every room. Some rooms are empty other have men that she and Amber shot.

"Hyo Yeon is heading towards your direction Yul!" Amber said, they have those ear piece.

"Okay... Wait does she even know how to fight? She is a rich for all I know." Yuri said she is hiding making sure she's not gonna be caught.

"She was adopted at an early age by rich parents but before that she was part of the organization she was trained too like Seo Hyun and Sulli so you should beware of her." Tae Yeon answered.

"Bwo?" Yuri and Amber were shocked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter