Intentions

TARGETED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tall woman looking like an angel is standing in front of the mirror, she had never imagined herself to be dressed the way she is dressed right now, elegant and sultry... She pretended million of times but tonight she felt so real to herself, at least she could consider herself as someone, someone who has an identity, she is not STAR the killer, rather she is Seo Joo Hyun, a girl who felt something rather than thirst of blood, she is wearing a long red fitted gown. It flaunts every shape of her body. Her hair is fixed like those from the eighties yes she looks elegant with it... Her face, she is wearing light make up that definitely showcase her natural beauty. She is admiring herself, she likes it... She loves the way she looks more than everything. But she knows, she needs to do something...

She smiled but sadness appeared on her eyes, she grabs the white scented envelope an invitation for a birthday party, a party of Im Yoona.... The girl that made her feel something, the girl that made her realize patience and go against the rules of being a killer, the girl who made her feel human, who made her feel loved.... The girl on the mission card, the girl she needs to kill.... Seo Hyun knew it that Yoona is her mission so she just clenched her jaw. 'I gotta do what I need to do' she thought.

"You look amazing Joohyun." Tae Yeon appeared behind her carrying a briefcase.

Seo Hyun looked at her, she knows why Tae Yeon is here she needs to do what she gotta do... FINISH IM YOONA.

"So... How are you feeling?" Tae Yeon asked she wanted to lighten the environment.

Seo Hyun offered a weak smile.

"You know, Yoona is just a mission... You know, you'd get over it." Tae Yeon really has no good words to say to her, well she is trying her best to console her friend, her dongsaeng,

"I received the email and tonight should be the night that you should..."

"I know." Seo Hyun said something without letting Tae Yeon finished.

"Seo..."

"Tae, I am fine just a piece of cake." Seo Hyun said, she went to the briefcase and there were weapons inside something the even the guards would not detect. She put three plastic guns in between her thighs and of course she knows how to take care of the rest.

"I'm sorry this needs to happen to your first love Seo Hyun." Tae Yeon was uncomfortable saying those words.

"Me too." Seo Hyun whispered. 

"Hey I will treat you a year of unli books of what ever choice after this." Another one of Tae Yeon's try to be a good friend.

Seo Hyun smiled, "Sometimes material things would not be the one that measures what happiness is all about."  She said then she  once again look at herself in the mirror unlike previous mission this time her heart is heavy and... She closed her eyes, she knows tears would drop any moment now but she took a deep breathe and smiled perfectly, as if there is nothing attached to them.

"Seo."

"A piece of advice Tae, a simple pat on the back would be better than saying a lot of words that make things worse... I see you later." Seo Hyun said as she walks out the door and Tae Yeon just took a deep breathe watching her friend walking out.

Then her phone rang, Tae Yeon narrowed her eyes and answered her phone.

"Neh... She is on her way, she seemed normal and she agreed to complete the mission..... Yeah... " Then she hungs up.

"I'm sorry Seo Hyun."

Tae Yeon said and she grabs her things and walk out of the said apartment too.

-----------

A tall girl, with porcelain skin and black long hair, a doll looking girl walk pass the front entrance of a Gala, which has thousands of guards, no invitation no entry, but the said person is planning to crash the party.  she is wearing all black clothes  and her scarf is covering half of her face, she went to back entrance and spotted someone wearing a waitress uniform lighting her cigarette, the said all black girl pull out something in her pocket which is a pack of her light cigarette, she observed the place if any other person could see them and when everything is clear, she approached the waitress.

"Hi uhm, do you a lighter." She asked the waitress took the lighter from her bag and the said girl twisted her neck before she can fully view the one asking for lighter, with just one snap the waitress life ended. The doll looking girl carried the waitress in a dark area and undress her as she change her clothes to the waitress uniform and grabs the ID.

"Now, taste a death of a love one Star." She smirked and entered the gala wearing her uniform
------------

Party lights all over the place, there is this very hot DJ playing party songs, big celebrities are inside the exclusive party venue, it is indeed a big event the great Im Yoona's birthday party.

"Bae, here." Sunny handed a glass if martini to her long time girlfriend.

"Thanks, baby.." Hyomin took it and Sunny immediately wraps her arm around Hyomin's waste.

"I have not seen the Hyo Yeon around. Have you seen her?" Sunny asked as she looks around.

"Nope, I was about to ask the same thing to you." Hyomin said as her eyes are wandering looking on the people that they know. "Bae, I told you that model is gay... See he is flirting with Kai." Hyomin said.

"Yeap, I know that Sehun was gay the first time I saw him." Sunny said. The couple normally enjoy talking about things like that....

"Oh."

"What bae?" Sunny asked.

"Jessica!" Hyomin waves her hand as she is calling Jessica to go their direction.

Jessica acknowledged them and smiled, the couple raise their brows as they see their friend being trailed by Tyler, a not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter